Pact with demon

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pact with demon

Post by svengali811 »

Hi guys,

I have been doing a lot of research and was directed to this forum. Basically I wish to make a pact or an exchange. I was just wandering how to actually do this safely and what I should exchange? Should I be specific in what to ask for? I have exactly what I want written and ready to make a pact. Can I include in this pact that I want X amount of healthy years of life as well as the sum of money I am asking for? Should I exchange myself after I die (after x amount of years of healthy life)? Please give instructions as to which demon to pact with etc.

Before you ask; yes this is what I want after a long time of thinking about it I am sure that this is what I want!!!

I thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Pact with demon

Post by svengali811 »

anybody?

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

The fact is you cannot decide the terms of your payment.

Use a summoning sigil, write your contract and perform your ceremony or ritual. Whether someone will.answer or not is a completely different story, good luck!
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

svengali811 wrote:I was just wandering how to actually do this safely
2 years of basic training and then 6 months of specific training for the demon that you are trying to contact.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

cyberdemon wrote:The fact is you cannot decide the terms of your payment.

Use a summoning sigil, write your contract and perform your ceremony or ritual. Whether someone will.answer or not is a completely different story, good luck!
Thank you for your reply. When you say summoning sigil do you mean to use the sigil of the spirit I wish to contact? What do you mean by I cannot decide terms of my payment? Please help me with this including which demon to summon?

Thanks.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

On The Nature of Pacts With Spirits, by The God-King.

~:Shin:~

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

I had read that even masters sometimes get burned in summoning and so, there is no such thing as a safe summoning. It's like working with explosives at home, you can minimize risk to very low levels, but shit still can happen. Just follow basic common sense which could be easily found if you did your research, look for demonic names with good reputation of working with humans. This is something that should be done by you.

Secondly, define properly that you want. X is not a definition. If one side fails to fulfill its obligations in full, contract can be considered null. So, it's very important to have only specifics: this much in this amount of time and in this or that way. Maybe I also want early messages that you are doing something and it's working like receiving part of agreement sooner. Otherwise, other side can just trick you and give that you wanted in completely different way than you had expected. Contract will be fulfilled and you will be at the loss.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Calicifer wrote:I had read that even masters sometimes get burned in summoning and so, there is no such thing as a safe summoning. It's like working with explosives at home, you can minimize risk to very low levels, but shit still can happen. Just follow basic common sense which could be easily found if you did your research, look for demonic names with good reputation of working with humans. This is something that should be done by you.

Secondly, define properly that you want. X is not a definition. If one side fails to fulfill its obligations in full, contract can be considered null. So, it's very important to have only specifics: this much in this amount of time and in this or that way. Maybe I also want early messages that you are doing something and it's working like receiving part of agreement sooner. Otherwise, other side can just trick you and give that you wanted in completely different way than you had expected. Contract will be fulfilled and you will be at the loss.
Thank you for your replies. Any help on where to look for demons with good reputation working with humans? It is almost impossible searching on google like a needle in a hay stack I have been doing it for days. What should I write on the contract in regard to my payment/what I am offering? Or do I not specify? Do I simply write what I want and sign it?

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Just general feedback from forums and internet sites, each personal experience of friendly encounters with specific demon gives promise. Most concentrated information could be found in the books. I thought I saw one for exactly same purpose on amazon. If you won't find it by looking through its library, just order something similar on this topic, I think there is book specifically dealing in pacts with demons.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

I will look up for examples for you later if you need them. As it stands now, you need be specific that you want. Having a healthy and long life is just a matter of interpretation. There must some place left for uncertainty too, lets say: I want to have healthy life to my 90'ies. Practical and easy goal to achieve. You can aim for longer of course, but you should not go for unrealistic numbers. Also, you need to define healthy as: a period in which I will not have to deal with any major diseases. It sounds something like this. Asking for something reasonable will give you better chances for a pact to be taken. Asking for a lot will probably discourage an entity.

I'm just giving basic outline of how to do it, everything I said needs some improvement. Generally, I would advise against exchanging your soul for earthly needs. Your desires change often and being owned by someone is just repulsive. I had enough of this bullshit then Jesus Christ told me that he owns me, thank you very much. Other than that, you can exchange life for power. Give them your blood, it's a source of power. You can make a pact with hosting an entity in you, but this might backfire if you have strong moral beliefs. An entity will do whatever it wants during possession and might leave you to deal with a mess then your usefulness to it at the end. Like explaining that murder done by entity to cops won't cut it. The best that you will get is treatment in mad house. Other method is asking that an entity wants out of you, sometimes you will be surprised that they are willing to trade, but of course, great things require great sacrifice.

I never done it myself and I'm in hurry, just wrote short message to you here.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Calicifer wrote:I will look up for examples for you later if you need them. As it stands now, you need be specific that you want. Having a healthy and long life is just a matter of interpretation. There must some place left for uncertainty too, lets say: I want to have healthy life to my 90'ies. Practical and easy goal to achieve. You can aim for longer of course, but you should not go for unrealistic numbers. Also, you need to define healthy as: a period in which I will not have to deal with any major diseases. It sounds something like this. Asking for something reasonable will give you better chances for a pact to be taken. Asking for a lot will probably discourage an entity.

I'm just giving basic outline of how to do it, everything I said needs some improvement. Generally, I would advise against exchanging your soul for earthly needs. Your desires change often and being owned by someone is just repulsive. I had enough of this bullshit then Jesus Christ told me that he owns me, thank you very much. Other than that, you can exchange life for power. Give them your blood, it's a source of power. You can make a pact with hosting an entity in you, but this might backfire if you have strong moral beliefs. An entity will do whatever it wants during possession and might leave you to deal with a mess then your usefulness to it at the end. Like explaining that murder done by entity to cops won't cut it. The best that you will get is treatment in mad house. Other method is asking that an entity wants out of you, sometimes you will be surprised that they are willing to trade, but of course, great things require great sacrifice.

I never done it myself and I'm in hurry, just wrote short message to you here.
Thank you so much for your reply. My research is pointing to CLAUNECK since my primary need is money. If I ask for a large sum of money what should I give them in return? Can I offer my blood and if so how much? If not can I offer my soul after death after a specified amount of time re: I am asking for a large sum of money in exchange for my soul with a clause in the contract that I must live a healthy life until the age of 90? I would prefer to offer anything else of course. Please advise on this? Thank you in advance for your reply.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, selling your soul is not something you want to rush in. Wait a year, study this field and only later with knowledge condemn yourself. There are easier ways to achieve similar results. Like just asking for favor from other beings like from Metatron or working with those entities yourself. Clauneck seems willing to hand you tools of your success quite easily. Just heed for his council and he will tell you a rough truth about your life which you do not want to hear, but which is essential for that you seek- wealth. A wealth which will come easily, easily and will dry up. Even large sums of money can be drained over years quite rapidly as your desires grow with your capabilities and the uncertain future can evaporate all your wealth in an instant like infilation or currency crash.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Calicifer wrote:Well, selling your soul is not something you want to rush in. Wait a year, study this field and only later with knowledge condemn yourself. There are easier ways to achieve similar results. Like just asking for favor from other beings like from Metatron or working with those entities yourself. Clauneck seems willing to hand you tools of your success quite easily. Just heed for his council and he will tell you a rough truth about your life which you do not want to hear, but which is essential for that you seek- wealth. A wealth which will come easily, easily and will dry up. Even large sums of money can be drained over years quite rapidly as your desires grow with your capabilities and the uncertain future can evaporate all your wealth in an instant like infilation or currency crash.
Advice on how to make a pact with Clauneck for money? Thanks

cyberdemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cyberdemon »

Look, I'm probably the most practical demonologist on these forums, so pay attention to what I'm about to tell you.

Again, you cannot choose the terms of your payment even if everything in the universe follows the law of equivalent exchange. You cannot offer anything as payment, ever. Blood, incense, food offerings and so on, these are all part of the invitation. Even if you do call them payments, the exact amount of whatever will be taken from you nonetheless. Your payment will be chosen by the demon and administered by the universe (or the other way around).

For example, sure, you can live up to 90 but you could find yourself ill for the majority of the duration leading an unhappy life in general. You may come into a large sum of money but find yourself spending it too fast and falling into the many pitfalls of economics and social stigma associated with money whether you like it or not. Other examples, you may summon for a succubus and come into contact with a very nice girl (or boy) but after the short fling they will leave your life devastated like after a hurricane. In other words, the experience is relative, but every action has an equal and opposite reaction, even if the reaction comes a little while down the line it will always counteract your actions.

If you think demons want to help you, you're wrong. They'll grant you a boon then find enjoyment in watching you struggle.

Google will actually be very sufficient to find you sigils - "demon summon sigils" in google images shows various forms of the Standard Set from result 1, which is the most modern set of sigils in the current time period.

It also has a very clear warning to not use any sigils unless in pure emergencies, which shouldn't be taken lightly. This is a two-part clause. Firstly, it warns against trying to make pacts with demons for fun or personal gain that you can achieve by simply not being lazy and doing some good work. The second is that it gives an indication of how demon summoning should be done - in a time of emergency the person's mental state and desperation that comes with it has the essential amount of "intent" necessary to perform a successful reality alteration. Sure, there are other times when the intent is above threshold, but rarely so.
on hiatus. contact via elsewhere.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

You see, sane people do not recommend you to do that. Opinion will vary of course depending on where you ask, but ultimately it's a shortcut to that you seem as great at this moment. I would not say that demons are not your friends, they rather are like people. You can find them to vary in character from mass murderer to mother Terrese and depending on whom you are and how you behave, demons will treat you accordingly. Ultimately, demons are one of most self-focused entities around. They ultimately do not bog down to help underperformers or ones who manage to get into trouble. Why? Why should they waste their time and energy on incompetent and easily replacable human being? They see opportunity and jump on it. A lot of them will deceive you and will make you think that they are serving you while in truth, it's just all part of very complex scheme.

Our experiences with them were rather interesting. To me, yes they give free stuff with a help of simple prayer. Even though, it works in unpredictable way, depending on their mood I guess. They for some reason seem interested in me, but why I cannot tell. They also prefer to stay out of my sight at least for now, either they respect my will not to be disturbed or they do not want to show up again yet. We also encountered hostile demons too. While it was nothing difficult to fend off, at least in astral plane, I had a nasty side effect of treating long-term disease whole month which I mind you, spectacularly started over night with some terrific agony and I had nice lights show of hellfires across my room too. Outside of that, I would say that I do not hold negative view on them, after all, I'm not too different from them either.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Thank you for the warning I understand all that. Please give advice on how to summon and make a pact with Clauneck. I am sure it is what I want. Thanks.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Ah, here easy stuff ends. Making a pact is not as easy as it sounds. Quite a few people even hire magickians to do that for them. To act as mediators between you and an interested party. That you are looking for is key words: evocation or invocation. Here is some basic info to begin with: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

But in essence, either they jump on opportunity quickly (that is a good sign that they want to buy you cheaply (maybe you asked too little) with trickery such as you loosing your wealth later or by playing with contract's wording) or you have to properly study demon summoning and make an offer directly to them. In both cases you have to do it alone, either study literature you can find on internet which there is a lot of or just buy a book on the subject.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Calicifer wrote:Ah, here easy stuff ends. Making a pact is not as easy as it sounds. Quite a few people even hire magickians to do that for them. To act as mediators between you and an interested party. That you are looking for is key words: evocation or invocation. Here is some basic info to begin with: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... LATRY.html

But in essence, either they jump on opportunity quickly (that is a good sign that they want to buy you cheaply (maybe you asked too little) with trickery such as you loosing your wealth later or by playing with contract's wording) or you have to properly study demon summoning and make an offer directly to them. In both cases you have to do it alone, either study literature you can find on internet which there is a lot of or just buy a book on the subject.
I guess I need help with what to write on the pact in particular what I am offering and also if I want a large sum of money how should I word how it is to be delivered it cash, bank account??? If you could please just help me with these 2 things I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

I could help you, but I'm loaded with work myself. Only next week I will become available myself.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

Ok so I summoned Clauneck an hour ago and signed the pact. I could definitely feel his presence. Any advice on how to approach things now? I would love to develop my abilities so that I can communicate better. In the ritual I asked Clauneck to show me that he was their as I couldn't see him and I felt a radient beam of energy flowing through me and same when I read the pact and asked if he agreed to the terms. I feel this is sufficient. I would love to hear your thoughts guys thank you.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, you sure seem to rush into things. Especially I'm always surprised at the ease how easily other people can summon them.

Yes, that was sufficient. These entities rarely choose physical forms to show themselves. Energy working is most common way to know them. If you wish to develop your abilities, just start meditating first. It's a basis of everything.

Calicifer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Calicifer »

Well, do not be shy. Share your experiences. Then is agreed date for your goods?

Mem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Mem »

Calicifer wrote:Well, do not be shy. Share your experiences. Then is agreed date for your goods?
My thoughts the same, ha

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

do you have frog insurance. ya we have the best fraud insurance in the business. so you have frog insurance, then were on the same page. ya pretty sure we are, we have the best fraud insurance in the business.

no bull

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

nothing :( date has now passed and not a single thing!

Return to “Beginners Info”