Planetary seals - Intelligences and Spirits questions

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

sikander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Planetary seals - Intelligences and Spirits questions

Post by sikander »

Hello.

I have some trouble understanding some planetary seals. Each of the 7 ancient planets has a seal for the planet, a seal for the Intelligence and a seal for the Spirit.

But as i found out the Moon/Luna has 2 seals for Intelligence of the Intelligences named Malcah Be-Tarshsim We-ad
Ruachoth ha-Schechalim. Are they 2 angels or one? But it has no separate seal for the Intelligence. Instead it has 2 seal for Spirit of the Spirits named Sched Barschemoth Scharthan and a separate seal for Spirit named Chashmodai.

I also found that Venus has 1 seal for the planet, 1 seal for the Intelligence, 1 seal for the Spirit and 1 seal for the choir of angels that resides in that sphere.

I have to mention that i don't have any books on this subject and all the information regarding planetary seals i have gathered from many online sources on ceremonial magick and i put it all together.

How are the seals for the Moon and Venus used in a magick ritual, considering the fact that they differ from the other planets'?

Also, i was wondering if Earth/Malkuth, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto also have seals for Intelligence and Spirit.

Please excuse my way of expressing the issue, as i am not a native english speaker.

TheSeeker
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Planetary seals - Intelligences and Spirits questions

Post by TheSeeker »

sikander wrote:Hello.
Hello.
sikander wrote:I have to mention that i don't have any books on this subject and all the information regarding planetary seals i have gathered from many online sources on ceremonial magick and i put it all together.
This is likely the problem right here.
Regardless of the subject, much of what you will find on the Internet is unreliable, contradictory, inaccurate and or erroneous.
Imho, find one, original source, and take it from there.
Three Books of Occult Philosophy, by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa ought to set you straight.

sikander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Planetary seals - Intelligences and Spirits questions

Post by sikander »

Thank you for your answer! I got the 3 books by Cornelius Agrippa and I found the planetary seals in Book 2. They are the same as I have found them on various magick websites, yet I haven't found any explanation in there for my questions. Nevertheless I'll look into them more thoroughly :)

Blessed be!

Return to “Beginners Info”