When you are sick?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

RockDemon
Forum Member
Forum Member

When you are sick?

Post by RockDemon »

What do you think is it better to stop or to go on with the practices like morning exercises,meditations and so when you get some sickness like a flu or just catch a cold?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: When you are sick?

Post by Desecrated »

A flu is the universes way of giving you some time off.
Take 3 days in bed, eat some ice-cream, watch bad movies. Then you can start using magic to speed up the recovery.

Akairyuu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Akairyuu »

I agree, I don't think you should force yourself if you aren't up for it. Just drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest and focus on recovering yourself :)

When I get a cold, I usually just do my practice anyway but then again my colds are never really that bad. I usually find the practice actually helps clear my sinuses a little. If however I had it bad I would probably either try the astral version of rituals instead or just rest and recover myself.

But that's just me; just do what you feel is best :)

TruthSeeker_
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TruthSeeker_ »

I usually just take a break, drink hot beverages like tea, Tylenol and a bit of meditation. Nothing wrong with a pause from time to time, giving you time to recover and come back stronger to the practice. So my advice is take it easy, give it 2 or 3 days if you have the flu.

sikander
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sikander »

I keep on doing my practices regardless. I stopped doing them physically when some extreme circumstances came up, for a day or two, but continued practising them in my mind.

From what i've found out from energy healing, a cold is a sign that you're unhappy and/or disgusted by something and you didn't express your thoughts and feelings at the time.

You could stop for a day or two and try to practice in your mind. I found out that a cold can give an intense concentration state, but perhaps it works only for me. My colds are hard when they hit, but i haven't had one in ages...

Do what you feel is better for you ;)

Wish you a quick recovery!

Return to “Beginners Info”