What is the most powerful way to accumulate energy?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Eternal
Forum Member
Forum Member

What is the most powerful way to accumulate energy?

Post by Eternal »

What is the most powerful form of energy work for someone who wants to expand their chakras or energy glands to the point where they can accumulate enough energy within themselves to make things like physical self healing possible?

The forms of energy work I have heard of include various forms of qigong, reiki, psychic vampire feeding techniques, and kundalini awakening...are there any more, and what is the most powerful among them?

Thank you.
"The symmetry of nature and the organization present in beautiful things hint at an underlying metaphysical perfection..."

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: What is the most powerful way to accumulate energy?

Post by corvidus »

There are as many types of energy as you can think about, but only a few with the power to regenerate health. I'd look into the Taoist philosophy.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

I would think that somebody who has a natural talent for qigong would accumulate more energy that way then somebody who doesn't, and somebody who has a talent for meditation could accumulate more that way then somebody who can't sit still.

So my simple advice would be to try different things and see what works for you and what you like the most. If you do something that makes you happy and thinking positively, you'll attract a lot more positive energy.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Okay, this is a new post, I'll hop on..

There are actually (as I've learned it) Two types of energy.
Every sect has its names: Yin Qi and Yang Qi, the Electric and magnetic Fluids, or, in practical terms, Physical and Mental energy.
You gain physical energy by consuming other things that have qi in them (food) and you increase your capacity through physical training and exercise.
You gain mental energy through meditation, calming your emotions, and breath inhalation, and you increase your capacity through energy work (qi gong, and other practices).
These two energies are hand in hand. They are not separate *things*, just two varying scales of the same thing. Together, these energies make up what we know as Chi/Ki/Qi, Life force, vital energy, prana, essence, etc.

If you want to start energy work, read The Science of Breath thoroughly and practice what is written.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Haelos wrote: You gain physical energy by consuming other things that have qi in them (food) and you increase your capacity through physical training and exercise.
You gain mental energy through meditation, calming your emotions, and breath inhalation, and you increase your capacity through energy work (qi gong, and other practices).
This is a really good point.
But a lot of systems like qigong, yoga has both active and passive training. In qigong you have sitting meditation, but also moving meditations.
So when you are doing the slow moments most people recognize as taichi your actually working with physical energy. And then when you want to work with mental energy, you just do "normal" meditation.
They also have separate visualization exercises as well as breathing exercises that can be both for yin, and for yang energy.

Almost every form of energywork has some form of circulation-exercise where you're moving around the energy within you. Since you have both yin and yang in you at the same time, you can choose which one to circulate. These energy tends to be predominantly "inner" and "outer", but we can work with them both within and without. There is always that balance.
read The Science of Breath thoroughly and practice what is written.
The one by Yogi Ramacharaka or the one by Swami Rama?

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

I don't think that you quite understand the mechanics on how energy work and it's mechanics/limitations works. For instance, healing isn't about the Quantity of energy you can amass, but rather how you apply the energy. It takes surprisingly little energy to increase the rate of healing for various wounds. However, while it can take some time off of the healing process and make for cleaner healing, it isn't like in the movies. It's just a boost to the natural healing process, and you have to be near surgical in the energy you produce and how/where you apply it for it to take noticeable effect. And that's more having a cut fully healed a day or so earlier than normal, or having a broken bone healing a week or so earlier, but it will strain your body in different ways that you have to watch for as the natural healing process takes what it needs from your body in order to fix the problem.
It can't produce the story book Hollywood movie healing before your eyes in a matter of moments effects. That type of healing would leave you comatose before you where part way through, depending on how serious the wound would be. If you are aiming for that, you are in for some major disappointment.
In healing, you are better off by learning more human biology than learning to amass an incredible amount of energy.

Also, very important, doing things in the physical has physical costs and risks. Say, for a hypothetical example, you wish to use energy work to be able to lift something heavier than you would otherwise be able to lift physically. Doing so may enable you to be able to lift it, but it does not mitigate the strain to your muscles and ligaments and body in general. In fact, it can add to those strains (and thus the danger to injury) as the energy being put into those muscle systems basically overloads them and makes them preform in ways that they are not trained to do so, and can force you to over-tense them, let alone force them to burn through the reserves of bio-chemical energy (created by the cells consuming the starches and sugars) stored in them, increasing the strain and making them more fragile and more prone to tearing and injury. There's alot more to it that can be said, and in better terminology, but it is quite late here and my mind is tired.

It takes incredible awareness of your body, it's systems, and it's physical limitations and how it responds to certain strains before you want to mess with any type of physical energy work.

There's alot more that I could say, and in fact was going to say, but it is late and my mind is starting to be all scattered and sluggish, making any attempt to talk more just be longer than it necessary for the point, and filled with miscommunication, prone for misinterpretations, and generally more unclear and complex than it needs to be.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Return to “Beginners Info”