Selling your soul to Satan for anything you desire! IT WORKS

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Selling your soul to Satan for anything you desire! IT WORKS

Post by svengali811 »

Hi guys I haven't been on the forum for a while.

Just wanted to update everyone.

My first 50 posts on this forum were crying for help and begging lol

My last post was a positive update on how I finally sold my soul for money (which is what I was desperate for)

I have been enjoying my new life now and wanted to give back to anybody who wanted more information. I can even draw up a personalized ritual for you. I had someone do this for me and am now being mentored by the same person to develop my abilities further.

Please pm me here if you need help with this. I will be happy to assist or answer any questions thanks.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Selling your soul to Satan for anything you desire! IT W

Post by Haelos »

I truly hope, for your sake, that money and emptiness is worth more to you than any type of self-worth or happiness you once had.

Tell when you get enough money to buy a soul. Or to buy yours back.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

Wow. Yeesh. Umm...glad that worked out for you? You couldn't get my soul for any price but different strokes I guess.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WillowDarkWytch »

Motumbá Àse

How many hundreds or thousands of years you'll be working ensalved in the spirit's sphere? Did they told you that? Or you didn't read the contract, the small letters?

Good luck, I hope it's worth!

Saravá!
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"Water which is too pure has no fish"
- form the Ts'ai Ken T'an

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

oh people. Please do not believe the judeo/christian BS about selling your soul = loss of happiness and feel empty and all of that. I am the happiest I have been in my whole life and not just because of the money! I am happier and more patient and enjoy time with my family (not having to work helps). Father Satan loves me and looks after me. And he can for you to. If you take that path you won't regret it trust me I am talking from experience!!!

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Pm contact only please, if anyone is interested.

Red flag on 'Father Satan' though, this sounds very JOS like, is it?

It should be noted at this point that as JOS is a cult which draws in malcontented or vulnerable young people, We do not promote or encourage JOS ideology here at this forum.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

I'm glad to see this in the 'beginner's' forum...
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

svengali811 wrote:oh people. Please do not believe the judeo/christian BS about selling your soul = loss of happiness and feel empty and all of that. I am the happiest I have been in my whole life and not just because of the money! I am happier and more patient and enjoy time with my family (not having to work helps). Father Satan loves me and looks after me. And he can for you to. If you take that path you won't regret it trust me I am talking from experience!!!
This is an occult forum, not a place for you to proselytize for your "Father" and recruit people into your cult. I swear you JoS-bots are worse than Jehovah Witnesses.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

ulvfdfgtmk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ulvfdfgtmk »

I conversed with svengali via PM and I can assure you that he is not fond of JoS, although I believed this to be the case aswell at first. Calling Satan 'Father' is not that unusual for theistic Satanists eiter.

I have researched theistic Satanism lately and I came to the conclusion that 'selling ones soul' is actually quite different from what you would expect it is all about. Quoting Diane Vera:
According to traditional folklore, the pact involves "selling ones soul." Hardly any Satanists believe that Satan is literally interested in "buying souls." Nevertheless, quite a few Satanists, of both the theistic and symbolic kinds, have found some variant of the idea of a "Pact with the Devil" to be useful.

The idea of a "pact" has been used in the following three ways: (1) an indirect repudiation of one's own irrational inhibitions, (2) a means of dealing with Satan or other spirits in the short-term, or (3) a seriously-meant formal vow of long-term allegiance to Satan.
Source: http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/pact/pact-init.html

As I came to understand it, you sell your soul to get rid of christian programming and/or to form an allegiance with Satan in order to work with him/honor him. The actual selling of a soul does not seem to be involved as far as I understand it, but as most of you know I´m really new to all of this and I like to learn. So in case I´m not aware of anything of major importance here please point it out so that I can form a more complete picture.
corvidus wrote:I'm glad to see this in the 'beginner's' forum...
[happy]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I conversed with svengali via PM and I can assure you that he is not fond of JoS, although I believed this to be the case aswell at first. Calling Satan 'Father' is not that unusual for theistic Satanists eiter.
Ok well thanks for clarifying that. I'm instinctively suspicious of deities who demand ownership of their followers' souls in exchange for wealth or a comfortable life, and that includes both "Father Satan" and the traditional Christian god. But if it works for people, hey, good for them. It's the attempt at proselytizing others that annoys me. Just assume everyone here is intelligent, capable of making their own informed choices, and on the path(s) they need to be on right now. And if I ever want to sell my soul to Satan I know where to find him, so relax [wink]

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

There are plenty of entities that will accept your servitude after this life, for their service In it.
Even most elementals, the lowest class of spiritual beings, are willing to make such deals.

Don't assume it was even Satan you made your deal with.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

svengali811 wrote:oh people. Please do not believe the judeo/christian BS about selling your soul = loss of happiness and feel empty and all of that. I am the happiest I have been in my whole life and not just because of the money! I am happier and more patient and enjoy time with my family (not having to work helps). Father Satan loves me and looks after me. And he can for you to. If you take that path you won't regret it trust me I am talking from experience!!!
I'm speaking from a hermeticist point of view, not jodeo/christian. I never said you were unhappy, I'm talking about what's gonna happen after, not in this plane, not now, not in this life...

I agree with Haelos, specially the last post
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

"No enunciation of the Truth will ever be complete, no method of training will ever be suitable for all temperaments..."
- Dion Fortune

WillowDarkWytch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Motumbá Àse, Ulv (is too long and riddle-ish :P)
ulvfdfgtmk wrote:I conversed with svengali via PM and I can assure you that he is not fond of JoS, although I believed this to be the case aswell at first. Calling Satan 'Father' is not that unusual for theistic Satanists eiter.

I have researched theistic Satanism lately and I came to the conclusion that 'selling ones soul' is actually quite different from what you would expect it is all about. Quoting Diane Vera:
According to traditional folklore, the pact involves "selling ones soul." Hardly any Satanists believe that Satan is literally interested in "buying souls." Nevertheless, quite a few Satanists, of both the theistic and symbolic kinds, have found some variant of the idea of a "Pact with the Devil" to be useful.

The idea of a "pact" has been used in the following three ways: (1) an indirect repudiation of one's own irrational inhibitions, (2) a means of dealing with Satan or other spirits in the short-term, or (3) a seriously-meant formal vow of long-term allegiance to Satan.
Source: http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/pact/pact-init.html

"Pact" in is literal sense is "a deal" you make, a contract. It's business. One makes pacts every day, even with angels, gods, all sorts of spirits. Pacts can be done bargaining with a lot of different stuff, and you don't ever sell nothing. You can commit to worship through your whole life, but that deal dissolves when you die. Or maybe you go to the corresponding "heaven". When you "Sell your soul" as you cannot "sell" something that's not yours, what happens is that your "soul" is taken for a period of time to the sphere of action of the deity, spirit, demon, etc, you delt with. I'd be agreeing with Diane Vera in the subject of "Pacts".

That's the literal sense of "pact" and that would be the esoteric/hermeticist explanaition of what happens.
As I came to understand it, you sell your soul to get rid of christian programming and/or to form an allegiance with Satan in order to work with him/honor him. The actual selling of a soul does not seem to be involved as far as I understand it, but as most of you know I´m really new to all of this and I like to learn. So in case I´m not aware of anything of major importance here please point it out so that I can form a more complete picture.

I cannot say that "exchanging fluids" really means "lending clothes", even if that meaning is just mine. "Exchanging fluids" is just exchanging fluids! physical or astral xDDD sweeping with a broom is not dusting the walls with a duster... it's freaking sweeping with a broom! So if you "vow" yourself to satan, you DO make a pact for life, this life, but your soul should go wherever it has to after you pass. You get what I'm saying? A Vow is a vow/promise/oath, and a Pact is a pact/deal/contract. "Selling your Soul" is just selling your Soul. It doesn't have other meaning

I feel that there's a lot of "personal interpretation" in those kind of matters, similar to evangelic christians, and lack of real study, beginning with ethimology and history of occult (not saying it's YOUR case, Ulv, but is something that I see a lot on the internet [wink] )

Saravá
Idansinají
"Kosi Ewe Kosi Orìṣà"
- Yoruba Tradition

- Dion Fortune

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

It sounds like you just had an act of will come to life by the extra added thrust of believing you'd truly jumped off the deep end to get it.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Also from Diane Vera's page:

For an example of the pact as an indirect rite of repudiation, see John Allee's article Mystery of the allegorical escape clause -- A pact with the Devil. Note that Allee (Lord Egan) uses the traditional folklore of "selling one's soul," but without literally believing in it on an intellectual level. Instead, the point is to conquer your inhibitions by telling your subconscious mind that "It really doesn't matter 'cause you're going to hell anyway!"

A similar effect can be achieved via rites of blasphemy -- especially a renunciation of the Trinity including the Holy Spirit. According to the Christian Bible, "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit" is the unforgivable sin -- the one and only sin which damns you irrevocably, whereas a pact with the Devil does not. In folklore, there are plenty of tales of people who managed to cheat the Devil. On the other hand, from "blasphemy against the Holy Spirit," there is no escape clause -- at least provided that the blasphemy was deliberate, premeditated, and said by an "apostate" such as yourself -- if indeed you happen to be an ex-Christian. (If you're not an ex-Christian, then this ritual doesn't have much point. To achieve a similar effect, people from non-Christian backgrounds would need to blaspheme something pertinent to their own upbringing. See The purpose of blasphemy in Satanism.)

As mentioned above, some people have used the idea of a "pact with the Devil" as a de facto blasphemy rite, as a means of conquering inhibitions. But other theistic Satanists would prefer to reserve the "pact" idea for other, more straighforward purposes.
I'm familiar with Ms.Vera's work already and I personally understand pacting as a rite of blasphemy mostly, in this regard. I know it can vary in interpretation and meaning though, so fair enough on this.
My last post was a positive update on how I finally sold my soul for money (which is what I was desperate for)

I have been enjoying my new life now and wanted to give back to anybody who wanted more information. I can even draw up a personalized ritual for you. I had someone do this for me and am now being mentored by the same person to develop my abilities further.
However 'pacting' is not the term in use here, it's 'selling' and pacts are most usually agreed upon between allies of equal or near equal status, to mutual and meaningful benefit of some kind. A sale is a loss of ownership and sovereignty of the item being transacted, with full rights of disposal passing to the new owner.

Is this service free?

We're not a commercial site and we don't advertise services here.

The Father Satan reference is not the only alarm bell ringing for me here and despite a second hand assurance from you ulvfdfgtmk, I remain as yet unconvinced.

'First 50 posts'... though, that's quite amusing, actually.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

ulvfdfgtmk
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ulvfdfgtmk »

Hehe, feel free to call me ulv WillowDarkWytch [happy]

All your explanations are very interesting and I will try to recap just so that I get this straight for myself once and for all.

There have been 3 different interpretations of 'selling ones soul' been mentioned thus far:
1st is a rite of blasphemy, purely psychological and no entity is involved. It is used mostly to break old programming.
2nd is what WillowDarkWytch refered to as a vow where you promise your worship/attention/something similar to a deity but you don´t actually 'sell' anything. As Nahemah pointed out it has mutual benefit for both partys involved.
3rd is the actual selling of the soul where your soul, in one form or another, belongs to the entity after you died for quite some time.

Am I correct thus far? If so I will probably have to create another thread for further questions since I fear I derailed this thread too much already [grin]

Nahemah wrote:The Father Satan reference is not the only alarm bell ringing for me here and despite a second hand assurance from you ulvfdfgtmk, I remain as yet unconvinced.
I can actually understand you quite well. Even leaving the Father reference aside the whole thing seems fishy.

Hadit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Hadit »

Whatever being you sold out to sure isn't Satan. If it's for riches, the Pope is the richest person to have sold their soul!
Beloved of Set

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

who is in JOS?

JOS are a bunch of racist wackos sorry but if you think that is my agenda you are horribly wrong!!!!

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by svengali811 »

I have been away for a while and therefore havent replied so I will try to answer some of the questions.

1. I am not advertising anything. My advice is free and is about my personal experiences
2. I did indeed sell my soul. I offered myself for eternity as well as other sacrifices. (ask for details privately).
3. It is my understanding that JOS do not believe in selling souls so stating that I am a member of that crazy bunch is insulting. They have their own agenda and do not aim to help people (my belief)

Anything else please ask.

Thanks

Demiqas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Demiqas »

svengali811 wrote:who is in JOS?

JOS are a bunch of racist wackos sorry but if you think that is my agenda you are horribly wrong!!!!
I see a lot of people talking shit about JOS yet they never come up with any argument besides raycis. Not even what part exactly is racist or what part about it isn't true. If you don't care about what's truth and what isn't truth and instead focus on feelings then you're quite a poor satanist in my opinion.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

How about this...

JOS are Plagiarists.

JOS are Neo Nzis.

JOS are a Cult.

JOS are pathetic.

Enough, Closed.

Return to “Beginners Info”