Clarification on orgasm/sigil charging

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

erika
Forum Member
Forum Member

Clarification on orgasm/sigil charging

Post by erika »

I know I'm being anal again...no pun intended [wink]

So, whether its me or my partner or both that orgasm the point is directing the energy of that orgasm, something 'alive' into the sigil, helping make that sigil come 'alive'. Feeding it. I get it.

So, what I tried last time w/ a partner was yes, being present in the act of lovemaking/sex but I was also conscious to keep my mind and eye present on the sigil. I had it hanging up on the wall. Ocassionally, still enjoying what I'm doing w/ my partner, I'd glance over at that and keep in mind the intent of that sigil and then at point of orgasm (his not mine bc, come on, I can only do so much) I directed all my thought and concentration on the sigil, while taking in obviously the feel, sound, energy of his orgasm- but again, directing all my emotion of that climax/ moment towards the sigil.

Did I explain that in a way that makes sense? Have I got that down? same as if it were just myself, obviously.

can sexual energy that doesn't result in orgasm be sent to a sigil? Orgasm is in the brain science says and not between the genitals. The tension, buildup, excitement surrounding sexual activities can be just as energetic as one that results in orgasm...ya?

Can you recharge a sigil using more than one orgasm on it? Really get it charged up?

Any other sex magick pointers? tips?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Clarification on orgasm/sigil charging

Post by Desecrated »

erika wrote:
can sexual energy that doesn't result in orgasm be sent to a sigil? Orgasm is in the brain science says and not between the genitals. The tension, buildup, excitement surrounding sexual activities can be just as energetic as one that results in orgasm...ya?

The great thing about an orgasm is that there is a build up and a release. Once you release the orgasm, you release your energy. It's the same principle as holding your breath.
But you can use others energy as well, and it's a kinda interesting idea to build up energy using sex and then trying to release all of that into the sigil INSTEAD of an orgasm.
Can you recharge a sigil using more than one orgasm on it? Really get it charged up?
The more, the merrier?
Any other sex magick pointers? tips?
Put the sigil on your partner.
Even better; draw it on him/her as foreplay, then when the sex/ritual is over, just wash it away.

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Clarification on orgasm/sigil charging

Post by corvidus »

erika wrote:can sexual energy that doesn't result in orgasm be sent to a sigil? Orgasm is in the brain science says and not between the genitals.
Quite incorrect. The brain is only an interpreter, your sexual arousal starts in the genitals when your generative force begins resonating with your partners -- which is then relayed to the brain (to send hormones through the endocrine system), and returns to the genitals along certain energetic pathways. If you pay close enough attention, you'll find the orgasm makes a certain and specific type of 'electrical discharge' at the base of the spine, at muladhara, the brain senses this and interprets it as 'pleasurable'.
The tension, buildup, excitement surrounding sexual activities can be just as energetic as one that results in orgasm...ya?
Yes. And so can abstaining from sex for 100 days. So can 100 days of any energetic practice.
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

Return to “Beginners Info”