So what is happening?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

So what is happening?

Post by llillith »

Hi. This is my first post and hopefully I am writing at the right place. I want to share my experience and I am looking forward to any input. Let me say I am a complete beginner in this! Most of this I do not know how to explain. So here it comes.

I have met a guy and we connected instantly. I have broken up my long term relationship and was easily manipulated by him. I think he hypnotised me and not only I was in a trance state with him feeling orgasmic just by looking at him, but weird thing started happening. I do not know how to call him, magician, shaman or whatever, but he looked like a demon for a moment and then both of us started acting crazy feeling amazing dark sexual energies. After that we felt like we are weightless.

Later on, I was in a trance again and he evoked visions in me. Also I have been seeing symbols and dreaming weird dreams.

I hate that I can not do anything like this without him. I have been reading books and things like that but I do not feel it. He has been stroking my ego how rare this is. But I think everyone can learn how to do this, right?

All thoughts are welcome please. Is there a psychological explanation or is it magic? Can you guide me somewhere to start from? Because lets say he showed me mind-blowing things and pretty much disappeared.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: So what is happening?

Post by fraterai »

75% or more people are highly susceptible to any form of hypnosis. You have experienced that you are indeed also the case. There are tons of youtube guided hypnosis sessions that are safe and constructive and there are many, many books on self hypnosis. You certainly can get that deep on your own. If he was nice and not manipulative he would instruct or implant your own personal ways to reach these states. But he seems dangerous...

(this post is _suspiciously_ similar to others we've had on here lately, and I can guarantee the next 10 people that respond to you will tell you to get away from this person)

as far as what is happening, he is either using any manner or combination of physical, mental, and spiritual methods of invading your consciousness, meaning drugs, brainwash, hypnosis, or spells. Any and all of these would (are) probably be used by someone looking to control other people. As far as which method is most effective and which he is actually using, who can say? Depends on your level of maturity and his.
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

fraterai wrote: (this post is _suspiciously_ similar to others we've had on here lately, and I can guarantee the next 10 people that respond to you will tell you to get away from this person)
[unsure] Thank you. Can you please copy links of that posts so I can read them?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

I will PM you out of courtesy for others

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

fraterai wrote:I will PM you out of courtesy for others
Thank you. I have read them.
I appreciate your concern and opinion but I did not say anything negative about this guy in my post, so I do not understand why is this what is going on with me probably bad? I know he is manipulative but I am allowing him to be out of curiosity and feelings I have. I could get away from him if I wanted to, I think. All this experiences obviously worry me but are pleasurable and fun. He changed my life for better and I am thankful for it. So, that being said, you still think the same way?

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Well I see it as a negative because you are coming here for answers, he should be able to explain exactly what is going on, or else he is being manipulative. Sure if you do not feel threatened and that you can handle it fine, do what you will, but this isn't really a "safe" way to approach the occult, and you asked how you can do these things on your own. In the very least you'll get addicted to these trance states with zero control over them. At that point he has you forever. Thus although the other situation involved much more fear and pain, your guy isn't really acting much different, simply because you weren't scared to death doesn't mean he isn't being shady, manipulative, and hiding the truth from you.

Anyone who uses their occult abilities to allow some level of mystery to surround them and elevate them above others is just showy bull crap that has no place in my life, and is a pretty clear sign of a dangerous fellow. However your life is yours.

Literally the only difference here is that you "allowed" him to do so out of curiosity and a crush, well honestly the other person did the same thing. So really the only difference is the rate at which the situation came crashing down, and even then, yours seems fresh while the other spent some time in the situation. Come on now...you "allowed" him to be manipulative? This is just stupid for one, but also makes sense... Manipulators want easy targets

corvidus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by corvidus »

llillith wrote: I hate that I can not do anything like this without him. I have been reading books and things like that but I do not feel it. He has been stroking my ego how rare this is. But I think everyone can learn how to do this, right?
Correct, everyone can learn how to do these things. Sexual manipulatuon is actually rather simple, so don't think of this person as some sort of god.

Many times, when two or more "advanced" people come together, their energy interlocks and multiplies. This is the reason why so many interesting things happen when you two are together.

With practice, and resolution, you can achieve these things by your own will, without the help of another.
All thoughts are welcome please. Is there a psychological explanation or is it magic? Can you guide me somewhere to start from? Because lets say he showed me mind-blowing things and pretty much disappeared.
It is both physical and metaphysical in its explanation.

Start with silence as the baseline. Silence of mind and spirit. As soon as information enters, determine whether or not it is your will, aligning with your path, or something else.

:)
Free yourself from the seduction of words.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

I'm misguided most times but ill second that....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

fraterai wrote:Well I see it as a negative because you are coming here for answers, he should be able to explain exactly what is going on, or else he is being manipulative.
Thank you all for helping!
well, yeah, I agree. I confronted him about this and he said he is keeping quiet because I need to listen to myself and take some time so my consciousness rises and my perception changes or else I will fall apart if we continue doing things together like that.
So, that is just another lie to continue manipulation? [rolleyes]

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

llillith wrote:I have met a guy and we connected instantly. I have broken up my long term relationship and was easily manipulated by him. I think he hypnotised me and not only I was in a trance state with him feeling orgasmic just by looking at him, but weird thing started happening. I do not know how to call him, magician, shaman or whatever, but he looked like a demon for a moment and then both of us started acting crazy feeling amazing dark sexual energies. After that we felt like we are weightless. (...) I hate that I can not do anything like this without him.
Didn't you just fell in love ? Had a deep "coup de foudre" ? Your brain is probably overwhelmed with some hormones. Usually it will revert to normal functioning after a couple of months.

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

Urscumug wrote: Didn't you just fell in love ? Had a deep "coup de foudre" ? Your brain is probably overwhelmed with some hormones. Usually it will revert to normal functioning after a couple of months.
That is what I told him and he said there will not be reversion as it will feel stronger as time passes. Now, how about we discuss soul mates or twin flames? Hilarious. [greensmile]

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

llillith wrote:he said there will not be reversion as it will feel stronger as time passes
Looks like he also fell in love unless he's trying to manipulate you.
If you're happy with the situation, I don't see the problem.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

llillith wrote:
fraterai wrote:Well I see it as a negative because you are coming here for answers, he should be able to explain exactly what is going on, or else he is being manipulative.
Thank you all for helping!
well, yeah, I agree. I confronted him about this and he said he is keeping quiet because I need to listen to myself and take some time so my consciousness rises and my perception changes or else I will fall apart if we continue doing things together like that.
So, that is just another lie to continue manipulation? [rolleyes]

Yes of course it's a lie. So you are just going to sit around, do nothing, and somehow your consciousness will rise? All the while he, this special man, can not explain what happened in any terms whatsoever? Not a guru. A controlling Master.

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

fraterai wrote:
Yes of course it's a lie. So you are just going to sit around, do nothing, and somehow your consciousness will rise? All the while he, this special man, can not explain what happened in any terms whatsoever? Not a guru. A controlling Master.
By that he meant that I try on my own and explore things. I am living my life and I read books and forums like this practising baby steps hoping for something, but with no enlightenment or whatever in the way.

Thank you all once again for many different perspectives, I appreciate it a lot. [happyface]

llillith
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by llillith »

Urscumug wrote:
llillith wrote:he said there will not be reversion as it will feel stronger as time passes
Looks like he also fell in love unless he's trying to manipulate you.
If you're happy with the situation, I don't see the problem.
[thumbup]

the_spiral
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by the_spiral »

I don't necessarily think this poster is the same person as the others but I don't think the similarities are a coincidence either.

It's hard to answer your question when you haven't asked it yet. Yes it could be psychological, magical or a combination - these aren't discrete categories of experience, there's a lot of overlap. And manipulation via one channel will effect all of the others.. So it could be any number of things he's doing to you. He might have some natural talents and be working beneath the level of his own conscious awareness, hence his inability to answer your questions. Or he might just be a mage on a sleazy power trip, only time will tell. And on practical terms, the only important question is: do you want this experience to continue or do you want it to stop? Once you answer that question your course of action will be clear either way.
"Follow the path of the radiant life force as she flashes upward like lightning through your body." - Vijanabhairava Tantra

Return to “Beginners Info”