Evaluation Request

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Evaluation Request

Post by Remsem »

Hello all! I am new to the site and new to delving into the occult on purpose.

I have some incidents that I would like to share and get your interpretation(s).

No specific order.

1. I had an extremely intersting dream like no other. I dreamed years ago, that I was in an empty sports stadium sitting in the spectator seats. The place was completely empty. I began to look around... looking and looking... wondering why I was here or what was this that was happening and why was I here.

As I looked arround.... *something* at the opposite end of the stadium caught my eye..... *something* was there. I focused on the the subject that I could not make out at the far range. In the dream.... I was able to slowly zoom in, but more like I was actually getting closer to this *something* via vision..... like a t.v. camera zooming in.

As I got closer, I could make out that the *something* was a person. Other than me and this person the stadium was vacant.

I contunued to automatically zoom in until finally I was staring with clear vision at a mans face. He had black hair and black eyes. Almost the instantly as soon as I saw the face..... I knew that this was Satan and believed he wanted me to know that he did indeed exist. I felt there was another reason for this *meeting* but I have no idea what.

I awoke, shaking in terror.

Any comments?

2). I have had several times..... that I really wanted something. I took to praying and picturing the event happening in a repetitive fasion. Sometimes for hours. Each time I did this the even I wanted occured. This took a lot of work so to speak but I was intent on it happening.

Comments?

3). I made my 1st sigil the other night.... I followed directions the best I could..... it was a fair amount of work, but not much compared to many thing I have read so far. The next day... I got what I asked for out of the blue. Out of the blue as it was something I have been trying to attain for months via non magickal ways and nothing changed. With the sigil, I got what I wanted the very next day.

4). What lead me to start looking at occult writtings was an intimate experience with a partner that I wnet into a trance in for 3 days.... it was unbelieveable. Everything dissapeared except for this person... time stopped, nothing else excisted and again, it lasted for 3 days. No drugs etc. Of all things this led me to Jimmy Page, and from him Aliester Crowley and I do believe I got an explanation for this event. It changed my life forever. Me and this person just connect this way. No other before like this. I called it 1 in a billion.

Lastly, I have looked at a few forums.... and while this one is slow, it seems fairly genuine with some decent people on here and I decided to make a temporary pact [tongue2] with the site via reg.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Evaluation Request

Post by Desecrated »

Remsem wrote:
2). I have had several times..... that I really wanted something. I took to praying and picturing the event happening in a repetitive fasion. Sometimes for hours. Each time I did this the even I wanted occured. This took a lot of work so to speak but I was intent on it happening.
That is the law of attraction.

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

Desecrated wrote:
Remsem wrote:
That is the law of attraction.
Like a spritual magnet... comes to mind in response without looking up those key words.

Thank you for the reply. I will research this.

(edited after I did some quick research)

It dawned on me as I did the research that this has happened more than a few times. Basically occured when I did not have the means to attain something that I was extremely attracted to. Its seems that perahaps I used the energy from within to make what I wanted attracted to me so that there was a mutual attraction. (this is not physical attraction nor was it about physical attraction). Or to make my energy and the energy attracted to each other.. like an invisible magnet I suppose.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Welcome to the forums.

I fucking love to read about the first experiences people has in regards to magick. Existence indeed is amazing. I have no comment to make but "yes, it works".

About the dream, I believe giving you 10 possible interpretations has little to no use. Whatever you felt was the message. Recognize fear of the unknown, though. In my experience after these strong experiences, extra information gets absorbed after long time. You learn a new concept and that lights the experience through a new prism.

The trance event seems pretty peculiar, care to elaborate on it more?

My regards

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

LoneWolf wrote:Welcome to the forums.

I fucking love to read about the first experiences people has in regards to magick. Existence indeed is amazing. I have no comment to make but "yes, it works".

About the dream, I believe giving you 10 possible interpretations has little to no use. Whatever you felt was the message. Recognize fear of the unknown, though. In my experience after these strong experiences, extra information gets absorbed after long time. You learn a new concept and that lights the experience through a new prism.

The trance event seems pretty peculiar, care to elaborate on it more?

My regards
Hi Lonewolf [thumbup]

The Dream ~ It was extremely short time wise compared to most of my dreams. It was extremely "real" compared to most of my dreams. It was extremely to the point and clear compared to most of my dreams. All of the above made it a 1 off dream like no other. "He" wanted to make it crystal clear to me that "he" exsisted and take away any doubt. It was a knowing. I awake the instant the dream ended and did the proverbial sit up in bed with my eyes wide open and heart pounding knowing without a doubt that "he" exsisted. "He" was making sure that I knew he exsisted. That was the purpose of the dream... a one on one meeting in person. It has not gone further... so as of now I take it as the purpose was fullfilled.

The Trance ~ Perhaps that is the wrong word depending on what one reads. I found that this definition of hypnosis fits to a T. "Hypnosis is a state of human consciousness involving focused attention and reduced peripheral awareness......"

I knew nothing, time did not exsist, my "peripheral awareness" was completely gone. I only knew the person, and I knew them in a way that I did not no exsisted. It lasted 3 days, and I became stronger and stronger instead of tired.... on the 4th day (funny part) I called work and told them I was not comming to work and was honest.... they told me to lie next time lol --- This event opened up my creative abilties like never before... I was able to create artistically in ways that I did not know was in me... inspired comes to mind, and the creativty just flowed from me. Lastly, I found a strength that was almost super human.... after this event. It was like I had an unlimeted amount of energy (for months) and people made remarks like "how in the hell are you able to do all of that?'.... It was also the absolute happiest time in my life. Everything seemed absolutely perfect. I read some of Aliester Crowley durring that time by pure chance and some of the sex magick rituals seemed to have some similarities and thus due to my experience above, made the text believeable.

The sigil was my 1st...... I also did some psionic thoughtform that night (new to that also). When I got up the next day and BAM... I got what I asked for... I was in awe and without words. It was a new "knowing".

I have alsways wanted to share these things... and have tried, but no one seems to know what I am talking about / they have never experienced any of it... so its cool to have a place and people like you to share it with.

I think that this "knowing" is similar to the "knowing" in the dream... in that it others saying... yes we exist.

The hypnosis deal... seems to be the combination of our energies, combining..... to create a surplus of energy. Never had it before, and never again... but I can "remember" the experience and gain *some* energy from it. I feel extremely lucky... to have been a part of it.

/

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Very interesting. What induced the trance state?

My regards

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

LoneWolf wrote:Very interesting. What induced the trance state?

My regards
Magick

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Remsem wrote:
Magick
May you elaborate?

Thanks

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

LoneWolf wrote:
Remsem wrote:
Magick
May you elaborate?

Thanks
love

Reluun
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Reluun »

Greetings Remsen,

This is my first time visiting this site, and I have created this account so that I could speak to your experience.

I too have experienced a 3 day trance, and almost completely by accident. Or was it?

I was reading Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, 112 techniques for the attainment of what we call Enlightenment (OSHO's translation entitled "The Book of Secrets").

After an introduction dispelling common misconceptions regarding meditation, tantra, and eastern mysticism, OSHO describes the method for approaching the methods, delightfully meta. When practicing any of the techniques, one should not persist in a technique that does not yield benefits. A practitioner should practice a technique for 3 minutes, and if he likes it continue for 3 hours. If you still enjoy it after 3 hours, practice for 3 days, and so on...

Well, upon reading the first technique in the book, I began to practice it (while still reading, it was a breathing exercise). Within 3 minutes I began to feel peculiar, but I had meditated years before, so I was accustomed to a light feeling of strangeness.

But the strangeness did not end, but rather within 30 minutes I felt so bizarre that I stopped reading, and I began to look about my environment, even normal things such as my hands. Things did not look strange, but rather they looked vivid, and I felt focused beyond normal. So strange was this feeling that I went to the bathroom to be alone, and to stare at myself in the mirror, and all the while still practicing the breathing technique.

I liked this feeling, I felt energized and aware, and I continued to breathe in this way, and I went back to reading for three days. For three days I practiced this technique no matter what I was doing, which was mostly reading the very same book. I took only a few brief moments where, though I still maintained the breathing practice, I would shift from reading to eating dinner or speaking with a friend.

I exclaimed to my friend that was with me how strange that I felt, and insisted that it was like nothing I had experienced before. After 3 days, I became exhausted from this intense focus, I guess, and I slipped out of the practice of the technique, and the trance that it seems I had entered.

I don't know that you'll find anything that I've said valuable. Indeed, I know nothing of magick or the practices that people describe in the posts that I have read today. There seems to be a large preoccupation with demons and ceremonial magick that I have no reference for on this forum. But you can rest assured that there are techniques for entering such trances, and I found 112 of them in OSHO's "Book of Secrets".

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

Reluun wrote:Greetings Remsen,

This is my first time visiting this site, and I have created this account so that I could speak to your experience.

I too have experienced a 3 day trance, and almost completely by accident. Or was it?

I was reading Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, 112 techniques for the attainment of what we call Enlightenment (OSHO's translation entitled "The Book of Secrets").

After an introduction dispelling common misconceptions regarding meditation, tantra, and eastern mysticism, OSHO describes the method for approaching the methods, delightfully meta. When practicing any of the techniques, one should not persist in a technique that does not yield benefits. A practitioner should practice a technique for 3 minutes, and if he likes it continue for 3 hours. If you still enjoy it after 3 hours, practice for 3 days, and so on...

Well, upon reading the first technique in the book, I began to practice it (while still reading, it was a breathing exercise). Within 3 minutes I began to feel peculiar, but I had meditated years before, so I was accustomed to a light feeling of strangeness.

But the strangeness did not end, but rather within 30 minutes I felt so bizarre that I stopped reading, and I began to look about my environment, even normal things such as my hands. Things did not look strange, but rather they looked vivid, and I felt focused beyond normal. So strange was this feeling that I went to the bathroom to be alone, and to stare at myself in the mirror, and all the while still practicing the breathing technique.

I liked this feeling, I felt energized and aware, and I continued to breathe in this way, and I went back to reading for three days. For three days I practiced this technique no matter what I was doing, which was mostly reading the very same book. I took only a few brief moments where, though I still maintained the breathing practice, I would shift from reading to eating dinner or speaking with a friend.

I exclaimed to my friend that was with me how strange that I felt, and insisted that it was like nothing I had experienced before. After 3 days, I became exhausted from this intense focus, I guess, and I slipped out of the practice of the technique, and the trance that it seems I had entered.

I don't know that you'll find anything that I've said valuable. Indeed, I know nothing of magick or the practices that people describe in the posts that I have read today. There seems to be a large preoccupation with demons and ceremonial magick that I have no reference for on this forum. But you can rest assured that there are techniques for entering such trances, and I found 112 of them in OSHO's "Book of Secrets".

Welcome to the fora and glad we crossed paths. May your journey be filled with good and thanks for the awesome reply.

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

The dream: He made it clear he wanted me to know he does indeed exsist. Did he not do this quite offten in the bible? Yes.

The trance: Really in words...it was more of a blissful hypotic state brought on by intense focus and intense self control. For the most part my mind was devoid of words, thoughts, and only aware of 1 thing. Hence why everything else did not exsist... kind of like scrying.

I am a firm believer in balance, but in this experience there was no to much of anything is bad.

Lastly it lead to months of atleast a 10 % increase in many areas such as stamina which had people asking me..." how in the hell are you able to do all of that. I felt a physical and mental strenght that I never felt before that indeed brought attention from those around me.

I read some of Crowleys work...after this and felt I knew what he was trying to attain.. majickal results...and I found what he did not..perhaps. Mine was not staged, nor ceremonial... it just happened by chance :)

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

At this moment
you should be with us
feeling like we do
like you love to
but never will again
I miss you my dear Xiola

I prepared the room tonight
with Christmas lights
a city of candles
fresh sheets
we are all filled with dense clouds
that have us sunk into the mattress
I need to touch your skin…

Three days was the morning.
My focus three days old.
My head, it landed
To the sounds of cricket bows

I am proud man anyway
Covered now by three days

Three ways was the morning.
Three lovers, in three ways.
We knew when she landed,
Three days she'd stay.

I am a proud man anyway
Covered now by three days

We saw shadows of the morning light
The shadows of the evening sun
Till the shadows and the light were one.

Shadows of the morning light
The shadows of the evening sun
Till the shadows and the light were one

True hunting is over.
No herds to follow.
Without game, men prey on each other.
The family weakens by the bite we swallow

True leaders gone,
Of land and people.
We choose no kin but adopted strangers.
The family weakens by the length we travel

All of us with wings