Weird stuff in the temple

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Weird stuff in the temple

Post by LoneWolf »

Hey,

I practice my ceremonial magick everyday on my temple which happens to be located at the house of a deceased member of my family. His former bedroom to be more precise. Nobody lives there now. At the start nothing unusual(more than the norm) happened but as I progressed I started to feel weird stuff. More than the usual. I am a sensitive person but never felt so many touches in the back, arms, head, and weird energy. Whenever it happens I state clearly my position in a strong but cordial manner and listen with fertile mind. Nothing clear have I recieved yet.

I will now say that I perform the LBRP daily. So astral trash should be out of the question, right? Lately, whenever I start a ritual there, some of the candles go pretty sick. More concretely the one on earth and also the one on water behind me. They both dance in a rythmic tempi. One moves, now the other, now again the first, etc. They are moving in a more strong manner lately and thus my post and ask for advise. When I finish all my rituals and open the room again and turn on the lights the candles stay still again.

At the start of my practises I feel a bit weird, but when I start to chant god names my fear disipates. Not the candle movements and weird stuff, actually they become stronger I believe (or maybe I just percieve them better when in tune).

I have salt in the room. I put some in the circle almost always.

So... Is this room oversaturated with energy? I ventilate everyday before ritual and cleanse myself.
Is it my energy?
Is my family member wanting to tell me something?
Anything stronger other than listening and waiting for him to impregnate my thoughts, comunication-wise?

My regards

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Weird stuff in the temple

Post by Kami »

Maybe.

Have you noticed anything strange happening in your temple?

Like your refrigerator going nuts - Spewing out morse code?

Or has your phone typed randomly all by itself?

Have you noticed any shadowy figures?

How's your sleep patterns?

Do you find that you feel something touching you when asleep?

If you feel that your relative is haunting your temple,
It could be possible.

They say that when we observe something with light,
Our observation can alter its behavior, e.t.c.

So maybe a spirit/ghost can do the same?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

When you start practicing magic in the same spot, weird shit happens. And the best attitude to have is "o cool, that just happened" and then just move on with you practice.

I think we get more sensitive when we practice daily, you start picking up on stuff that other people don't even seem to notice and if you give it to much attention, you can get swallowed up in it.
Have you heard the story about a buddhist monk carrying a women?

-

Maybe both you and the room needs some time off.
Salt is good because it traps energy, but if you lay it around for too long, it also traps energy.
Clean the room properly, give it a day or two to breath, go outside and do something stupid for a couple of days and then shake it off. Take a bath, eat some ice cream, watch some bad movies, do a little stretching.

-

Fuck whatever is in that room. it's your room now. Tell them to go away and leave you alone if they don't approve of what you're doing.
Also some sort of personal talisman should be kept on your person to avoid them touching you. Spirits have no fucking sense of personal space, so you have to communicate it a little bit stronger than you would do with a normal human.

LoneWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoneWolf »

Thank you for your replies.

I didn't know that story. Understood.

I will take two days off. I really might be overdoing it.
Desecrated wrote: Fuck whatever is in that room. it's your room now. Tell them to go away and leave you alone if they don't approve of what you're doing.
I love that attitude. I will proceed more harshly.

My regards

Remsem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Remsem »

Desecrated wrote:

Maybe both you and the room needs some time off.

-Fuck whatever is in that room. it's your room now. .
Yes, yes and I would add.... try to reach a place where fear does not come into the time.

Return to “Beginners Info”