feel energy between my palms ( chi? )

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

NaturalDude
Forum Member
Forum Member

feel energy between my palms ( chi? )

Post by NaturalDude »

Greetings everyone,

I am new here.
I am not sure what this is, but sometimes I can feel some sort of energy between my palms, and I can move it around. Sometimes I feel as though 'it' moves my arms not the other way. I feel some sort of magneticism, like an 'aliveness' in the air between my palms. It seems to come out of the chest and then I can play with it, moving my palms around. I can even talk to this energy too, but I guess that is for another topic.

This might be chi, as I read before, but I don't know much about it.
Have you ever experienced this?

Thanks for your reply!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: feel energy between my palms ( chi? )

Post by Desecrated »

Yup, that's energy.

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

If you relax and gaze you might be able to see it. Make a ball and move it to your right hand, surrounding it in a sort of cloud, then to your left hand, and back and forth
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

NaturalDude
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NaturalDude »

Thanks for your replies!

That's really interesting.

And what can you do with this energy? I am sure its not just for playing :). And how is it best to learn?

What about talking to this energy? Do you do it? For me, i could talk to this energy, and it could guide me in the movements, it was like it was guiding I not the other way.

namedforthemoon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by namedforthemoon »

Is it the same thing as this guy? He can make other people feel the energy that he directs at them.

http://www.evolvinghumans.com/#!videos-1/d3tjc

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

NaturalDude wrote:
And what can you do with this energy? I am sure its not just for playing :). And how is it best to learn?

What about talking to this energy? Do you do it? For me, i could talk to this energy, and it could guide me in the movements, it was like it was guiding I not the other way.
You can use it's physical movements to strengthen your mental control. It's a really good way to build up concentration and and the ability to concentrate will in one place.

On a larger scale it can be used for healing. internal healing at first, but some can get to the point were they can heal others. But it's a really good way to cleanse yourself. And refresh yourself.

Usually you learn how to work with your internal chi first and then go on to the external chi. But it almost sounds like you have gone directly to the external side of it. Keep working at it for now and make sure that you are the one in control and not it. But in the future, if you don't feel anything bad from this energy you can take it from the outside and put it inside of you. If your tired or something like that. But wait a couple of months before you try that.

I really recommend looking into Qigong.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

namedforthemoon wrote:Is it the same thing as this guy? He can make other people feel the energy that he directs at them.

http://www.evolvinghumans.com/#!videos-1/d3tjc
Well, theoretically yes. But that is 15-25 years of daily practice by an exceptionally skilled and naturally talented practitioner. What we're talking about now is a little bit more rudimentary.

NaturalDude
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by NaturalDude »

Desecrated wrote:
On a larger scale it can be used for healing. internal healing at first, but some can get to the point were they can heal others. But it's a really good way to cleanse yourself. And refresh yourself.

I really recommend looking into Qigong.
I have done Qigong in the past for a few months, that probably helped me increase the awarness of it.

My question though is, how do I learn to use the chi properly for healing? I do have some health problems and I really need to get well. I would apreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks!

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Earlier you asked about talking to the energy. I highly suggest trying this. This energy is very susceptible to being charged with intent, and talking to it is a very practical way to do this. In this sense, you can just talk to the energy or think about it being warm, healing, and energizing, and move it anywhere you feel afflicted. You will help the process by using your imagination as strong as possible in feeling healed and energized. Take some time to rotate he energy between hands and really build up a strong ball, then ask it to heal your affliction, and direct it to the spot.

You might even notice a response or flicker from the energy if you ask it a question and give it a chance to respond
Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

NaturalDude wrote: My question though is, how do I learn to use the chi properly for healing? I do have some health problems and I really need to get well. I would apreciate any thoughts on this. Thanks!
It is such a complex study that I really recommend getting some books about it. Unfortunately I can't recommend any good books in english, because I haven't read any in english. But google and amazon.com are great resources when hunting for books.

Return to “Beginners Info”