Extreme restlesness

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

drakon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Extreme restlesness

Post by drakon »

I constantly feel extremely restless and unable to concentrate - this has been happening for years now but I've only started noticing how seriously its affecting me since I started university. I feel like there is something moving inside me, it's hard to explain. I can even sometimes FEEL vibrations around my body, like I can feel my energy. I find it very hard to sit down and study or do anything because it feels like I'm constantly moving and vibrating.

I had a reading done a few years ago and I was told that I "burn very brightly" and carry a lot of energy within me and that I also have an affinity for natural magick (stones, herbs and colors) and that natural magick is very grounding, and that I should learn it sooner rather than later with all the energy I carry with me.

At the time I didn't realize how true the carrying a lot of energy part was so I didn't take any action then. Plus I did not have much knowledge of the occult then. But now I need to take action or I'll have a hard time getting through university. So, can any of you guys recommend a good beginners book or other resource on the topic of natural magick and grounding? I looked on the Beginner's book list thread but did not see a book specifically about natural magick and grounding.

And any other tips about solving this restlessness are also welcome!

Thanks!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Extreme restlesness

Post by Desecrated »

Scott Cunningham - Earth power is a good beginners book on he subject.

But the way of dealing with this is super easy.

1.Go out and pick a up a rock. Any rock will do.
2.Take the rock in your hands and concentrate all your energy into the rock. It sounds stupid, but just imagine all your energy going into the rock, close your eyes and see your energy as light inside your body, try to get that light into the stone instead.
3.Try to imagine the rock glowing of light.
4. If you do this long enough you'll feel somewhat exhausted. (which means it's working)
5. Put the rock back in it's place and thank it.

It's not like in the movies. This process doesn't take seconds and there will be no visible light. It just takes time and the feeling of exhaustion comes creeping slowly. So there is no risk of overdoing it, you'll notice when it's time to let go of the rock.

---

Common side-effects are headache and some light flu symptoms. Beginners tend to use a bit more energy than they needed.. But it's okay. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be able to send only your nervous energy out and keep your essential energy still in you.

The universe hates a hole. So when you drain your energy the universe wants to fill it. make sure you think positive thoughts and concentrate on how much you love your family, friends and general happiness and that is usually what you will get back.

And of course, the energy will be back in a couple of days or weeks, so you have to do this more then once.

drakon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by drakon »

Thanks Desecrated! I'll order that book soon. And try that ritual the next time I feel energetic (ironically, I've been feeling slow and sluggish the past two days).

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

drakon wrote:Thanks Desecrated! I'll order that book soon. And try that ritual the next time I feel energetic (ironically, I've been feeling slow and sluggish the past two days).
That almost sounds like a block. Like your energy is unfocused and stuck somewhere.
Go to youtube and get some chakra healing and aura repairing binaural songs and relax to them for a while.

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

drakon wrote:I constantly feel extremely restless and unable to concentrate - this has been happening for years now but I've only started noticing how seriously its affecting me since I started university. I feel like there is something moving inside me, it's hard to explain. I can even sometimes FEEL vibrations around my body, like I can feel my energy. I find it very hard to sit down and study or do anything because it feels like I'm constantly moving and vibrating.

I had a reading done a few years ago and I was told that I "burn very brightly" and carry a lot of energy within me and that I also have an affinity for natural magick (stones, herbs and colors) and that natural magick is very grounding, and that I should learn it sooner rather than later with all the energy I carry with me.

At the time I didn't realize how true the carrying a lot of energy part was so I didn't take any action then. Plus I did not have much knowledge of the occult then. But now I need to take action or I'll have a hard time getting through university. So, can any of you guys recommend a good beginners book or other resource on the topic of natural magick and grounding? I looked on the Beginner's book list thread but did not see a book specifically about natural magick and grounding.

Thanks!
Hi drakon: Do you meditate? This would help tremendously with focus, accept the moving and vibrating, we are energetic beings. The more we resist, the more it will persist. Check into the Hermetic Principles, they may help with understanding the energy. Desecrated noted the clearing of the chakras and agree that is a good start. To feel the way you are feeling really sounds like the awakening of the energy body and the contact with what some call Source, Fource, All That Is and even some call God. It is the energetic, loving, intelligence that imbues all things, the mind is sometimes slow to grasp what the soul is communicating. Sometimes the shaking can also be an indication of a blockage like Desecrated mentioned. An example of this, and apparently happens a lot, if your crown chakra opens before your heart chakra it can cause imbalances of energy and really confuse the physical mind. It is a journey that we all will have to take, it is the galactic season of upliftment, the vibrations are changing within and throughout the universe. Try to enjoy your special and unique journey, knowing you are not alone, just observe all around you through the eyes of the heart, it will open and point to the doors for your own unique experiences.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

drakon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by drakon »

Abyss wrote:
drakon wrote:I constantly feel extremely restless and unable to concentrate - this has been happening for years now but I've only started noticing how seriously its affecting me since I started university. I feel like there is something moving inside me, it's hard to explain. I can even sometimes FEEL vibrations around my body, like I can feel my energy. I find it very hard to sit down and study or do anything because it feels like I'm constantly moving and vibrating.

Thanks!
Hi drakon: Do you meditate? This would help tremendously with focus, accept the moving and vibrating, we are energetic beings. The more we resist, the more it will persist. Check into the Hermetic Principles, they may help with understanding the energy. Desecrated noted the clearing of the chakras and agree that is a good start. To feel the way you are feeling really sounds like the awakening of the energy body and the contact with what some call Source, Fource, All That Is and even some call God. It is the energetic, loving, intelligence that imbues all things, the mind is sometimes slow to grasp what the soul is communicating. Sometimes the shaking can also be an indication of a blockage like Desecrated mentioned. An example of this, and apparently happens a lot, if your crown chakra opens before your heart chakra it can cause imbalances of energy and really confuse the physical mind. It is a journey that we all will have to take, it is the galactic season of upliftment, the vibrations are changing within and throughout the universe. Try to enjoy your special and unique journey, knowing you are not alone, just observe all around you through the eyes of the heart, it will open and point to the doors for your own unique experiences.
I have not meditated before but I would like to learn. Can you recommend to me where I should start as a beginner to meditation?

How can I find out the state of my chakras and if there is an imbalance of energy?

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

drakon wrote:
I have not meditated before but I would like to learn. Can you recommend to me where I should start as a beginner to meditation?
Breathe in, breathe out.
Repeat.

How can I find out the state of my chakras and if there is an imbalance of energy?
That's actually a bit more complicated. The easiest way to do it is to sing.
Follow along with this video. With each chakra you concentrate on the area of the chakra and try to make that area vibrate the same way as their voices. (like tuning a guitar)
If there is something wrong with the chakra you will feel wrong when you try to activate it.

Do this every day for 2 weeks.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/F8kwc1lkiAQ[/youtube]

Return to “Beginners Info”