The easiest way to communicate with demons for beginners

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

svengali811
Forum Member
Forum Member

The easiest way to communicate with demons for beginners

Post by svengali811 »

Hi guys some of you may have heard of this however i will share with you this method that works.

you will grab the sigil of the spirit you wish to contact, a peice of paper, a pen and a pendulum (you can simply make one as i did).

Simple right the words yes on top and bottom of the paper and write no on right and left of paper. draw the sigil of the demon you wish to contact in the middle of the paper.

First I use simple sigil gazing to invoke the energy of the demon and when you feel its presence you simple hold the pendulum over the sigil and ask questions and you will get a simple yes and no answer. I always start of with 'spirit (name) are you here with me" then go from their...

i do not evoke however the other method i use with the help of the great demon Bathin in astral projection, after practice or you can do it faster with Bathin you can simply travel in that realm and have face to face conversations.

Remember if asking for something you must ask what they want in return, with method 1 you must make suggestions and as if this is sufficient to grant your request!

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The easiest way to communicate with demons for beginners

Post by Candy Ray »

Don't want to put a damper on it but....it sounds dangerous.

Recently I got involved with Bune- I wasn't asking for money, it's something quite different. I'm a chaos magician and I a few years ago I was part of a group project which collapsed and got abandoned. One of the magicians was a devotee of Bune, and I found it quite exciting that he was, and he said Bune was really keen on this project too. I was very disappointed when it ended and I've been kind of keeping it alive in my own way, and a few weeks ago I printed out Bune's sigil and got him involved with what I'm doing to keep this thing going.

He keeps saying that I'm taking a risk not having the traditional structure of me in a circle and him in a triangle, and that some of the others don't warn people about it but he always does. But it's really difficult to do that, the way I work, because it's about going around with the invisible entities 24/7, and writing hypersigils.

I've noticed that the goetic demons are getting more and more popular on the various forums and the Facebook groups, and it's so easy to look up their attributes on the internet and print out their sigils and start experimenting, but we should be careful, shouldn't we? I've met other goetic demons before in the past , but in the days before the internet it was the ones whose names were better known who used to play around with people (and the other way round.) Now it's starting to be all of them!
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

Napoli
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Napoli »

Candy Ray wrote:Don't want to put a damper on it but....it sounds dangerous.

Recently I got involved with Bune- I wasn't asking for money, it's something quite different. I'm a chaos magician and I a few years ago I was part of a group project which collapsed and got abandoned. One of the magicians was a devotee of Bune, and I found it quite exciting that he was, and he said Bune was really keen on this project too. I was very disappointed when it ended and I've been kind of keeping it alive in my own way, and a few weeks ago I printed out Bune's sigil and got him involved with what I'm doing to keep this thing going.

He keeps saying that I'm taking a risk not having the traditional structure of me in a circle and him in a triangle, and that some of the others don't warn people about it but he always does. But it's really difficult to do that, the way I work, because it's about going around with the invisible entities 24/7, and writing hypersigils.

I've noticed that the goetic demons are getting more and more popular on the various forums and the Facebook groups, and it's so easy to look up their attributes on the internet and print out their sigils and start experimenting, but we should be careful, shouldn't we? I've met other goetic demons before in the past , but in the days before the internet it was the ones whose names were better known who used to play around with people (and the other way round.) Now it's starting to be all of them!
I have always thought that the demons hated the triangle and took offence about all the security. I am curious to know whether Bune helped you or messed up your project.
In my sword I trust.

- Ensiferum

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

A lot of ceremonial magicians talk about being respectful and polite, so I suppose spirits and demons would not mind a triangle if it was used as a place to sit while being spoken to respectfully. They would only dislike it if there were threats and ordering them about.

Were you talking about the original project? If Bune was enthusiastic about it why would he wreck it? That would be contradictory. However you have reminded me that I was trying to work out if it fell apart at the moment when he gave up on it. But it was hard to tell that by reading old posts from a couple of years ago ! I think it was just too ambitious.
See my blog for micro-fiction, poems, a few weird articles and links to my books: https://candyrayblog.wordpress.com

SerafinTronu
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SerafinTronu »

Candy Ray wrote:I suppose spirits and demons would not mind a triangle
The triangle is not necessary for the evocation of the Fallen Angels.

Candy Ray
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Candy Ray »

May I revive this topic and say some more about Bune. I contacted him by telepathy alone as I have done with many other angelic beings and gods before, and I'm sure beginners could do the same. There appeared to be a couple of proofs that it was him: I saw a picture of him in my mind, and when I later looked up his sigil it looked very similar to that. There is a place that I'm supposed to be going in my next incarnation and I'm a bit iffy about it because there are pros and cons, and he immediately tried to change it. Later I looked up his attributes and found out that he 'changes the places of the dead'.

Also I have found out that his popularity may be due to Rufus Opus liking him very much. He seems very attractive [tongue2] I'm afraid I am a serial faller in love with astral beings.

Someone on another forum said that you can only contact these spirits if you use the specific consecrations and enchantments in the Key of Solomon. What do people here think of that? I think other ways are just as good, although it may not be safe for beginners, and maybe not safe for me!

Return to “Beginners Info”