Creepy Dream about disrespecting Mother Mary

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

LaxCalvinist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Creepy Dream about disrespecting Mother Mary

Post by LaxCalvinist »

I tried to post this at the Abrahamic subforum but the posting function is disabled. Don't know where it belongs so I'll take my chances here.

Over a week ago I had the creepiest dream in a while. I can't remember exactly what building I was in but I think I ecall seeing a ceiling. I heard voices mocking Mother Mary and than suddenly a chant came taking parts of the Hail Mary prayer but twisting it to imply Mary is allied to or inferior to some being. I don't recall the chant word for word but I think I recall hearing something sounding like "Lucifer" and I do recall a senetence "Mary is beneath _____" some being.

I think Lucifer was the word because the chant sounded evil and mocking, almost like something taken from a horror movie with Satanists as the bad guys.

There's actually events that occurred before it reached this point in my dream but I can't remember anything else except seeing a blurred image of a statue and an evil atmosphere prior to the chant. I think I may have been walking around (can't remember its a bur when I think about).

What is the meaning of this dream?

violetstar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Creepy Dream about disrespecting Mother Mary

Post by violetstar »

From your Usenrame I take it you hold a view of Mary formulated by the Protestant John Calvin.

My analysis of your dream given that,is that the elements that form it are manifestations of a fear you have in some way offended or failed to fulfil your dutiful observance to her.
Woe if I reveal,Woe if I do not reveal...

Return to “Beginners Info”