Looking for occult teacher

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

vici4
Forum Member
Forum Member

Looking for occult teacher

Post by vici4 »

I am so happy to be in this forum and I wish to get enough matches relative to my searches firstly I need occult teacher, although there are enough information here that I have gone through that is enough to put me through but it will be better to have someone to teach me than speculating through bunches of different theories I want a teacher that will guide me through a particular path of achieving the great work of self tranformation. I will be exceedinly glad if I can get one. Remember the saying that when a student is ready the teacher will appear.

Shawn Blackwolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Looking for occult teacher

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Apprx. where are you based ?

Geographically speaking... [question]

sirot
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sirot »

You could try watching this Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIz29e ... XbtuRE1leg
I know you're looking for someone near you to be your teacher, but trust me this guy is great. I've come very far by listening to him. Give it a try.

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

vici4 wrote:I am so happy to be in this forum and I wish to get enough matches relative to my searches firstly I need occult teacher, although there are enough information here that I have gone through that is enough to put me through but it will be better to have someone to teach me than speculating through bunches of different theories I want a teacher that will guide me through a particular path of achieving the great work of self tranformation. I will be exceedinly glad if I can get one. Remember the saying that when a student is ready the teacher will appear.
There are many different ways of reaching that path and the first step for you should be to figure out which one you want to travel down.
Take a couple of month, do some research into the different styles of magic and pick the one that suits you the best.

Then, you can start looking for a teacher locally.

vici4
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by vici4 »

I am in Nigeria, I don't think i can be able to get a teacher near me but i think it can be done online i mean through online teaching although i have read many articles and book about occult and different type of paths but I don't think I can be able to find a teacher here suitable to the path I choose myself that's why i said i want a teacher who can teach me the particular suitable path which he has practiced and become perfect Thanks.

Stukov
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Stukov »

chowderpope wrote:Interestingly, I have triangulated their position to be exactly at inMalkuth's mom's basement.

Even if you weren't full of shit, which you are, what makes you think anyone would want to spend time and energy to teach you anything? If you had read so many occult books, you'd already be well on your way without a teacher.
I've said this before, perhaps to you, but do not accuse new members of being old members. If you have suspicion contact admin. This will server as a warning to all members on this board and first offense will be an infraction.

Warning given for insulting a new member.
I am the Watcher.
I am the Wanderer.
I am the Whisper.
I am the Warden.
I am the Weaver.

Return to “Beginners Info”