Not so advanced meditation technique "Dirty White Room"

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Cerber

Not so advanced meditation technique "Dirty White Room"

Post by Cerber »

For our sacred archives, may they live long and prosper!
The dirty WHITE ROOM
This one is easy, no pre-work required, and achievable if not in first try, then surely in just handful attempts by virtually anyone. We do loose on precision, we are cheating and cutting corners here, a lot, but it's a good lazy way for getting some data and information quick when we don't mind some "dirt" on that information. Dirt in this case refers to our internal noise, since we not gonna try shut anything off, instead we gonna employ it, that's why it's "dirty" because our mind will be generating/interpreting everything, using same brain parts responsible for imaginations and what not. So we just need to be aware, no matter how white and clean we make our room, it always is "dirty" on fundamental level.
Just sit or lay down, close our eyes, and relax, clear our mind and hearts as best as we can of all the thought and feelings. Just need to achieve some level of calm.
When we get that, we imagine and visualize us sitting in a white empty room, with no doors or windows and no furniture, completely empty. Visualize it small, perhaps even start with imagining simply your head stuck in cardboard box, with white inner walls, see those walls, visualize that whiteness on the walls gently glowing, it's bright inside but not too bright. Then visualize that box growing, and growing until it becomes a full sized, spacious room, large enough to invite guest. Practice it all until you can keep the room and your self in there, perfectly still and aware for more than few moment. And then whenever you get in there, you can invite guests. When you get your room "set up", just shift focus on spirit/entity you want to talk to (generally you invite them prior setting it up, with ritual and/or prayer etc), without loosing sight of your room. And wait for them to enter.
Don't force anything, just let everything flow naturally, you only responsible for keeping all 6 walls in place, by simply keeping them all in your field of view, in your minds eye, always see your self in the white room, while letting everything else inside it flow naturally.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Not so advanced meditation technique "Dirty White Room"

Post by Amor »

>you only responsible for keeping all 6 walls in place

Some mindspaces that I have investigated have had false walls concealing other intelligences.

It is important to check the walls when returning to such a space

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:13 am >you only responsible for keeping all 6 walls in place

Some mindspaces that I have investigated have had false walls concealing other intelligences.

It is important to check the walls when returning to such a space
what kind of intelligences?
Well ideally it's should not be temperament place, more like temporal tent you erect when/if needed, and not some fixed location you would be returning on regular basis, at least I think it's better that way.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

The two main types of concealed intelligences I have found are:

- the entity that controls the personality until first stage enlightenment. This entity drives the human to get its act together so that the entity can protect its self-esteem. It seems that every human has one - in order to survive. The entity persuades the human that the entity is the human. Thus the human operates to protect the entity.

- entities that use the human for their own objectives including feeding and oppression of humans that object to providing energy to feed such entities

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:12 pm The two main types of concealed intelligences I have found are:

- the entity that controls the personality until first stage enlightenment. This entity drives the human to get its act together so that the entity can protect its self-esteem. It seems that every human has one - in order to survive. The entity persuades the human that the entity is the human. Thus the human operates to protect the entity.

- entities that use the human for their own objectives including feeding and oppression of humans that object to providing energy to feed such entities
I've not explored other people's mind-spaces much, I avoid doing that, but from few time I did glanced over. Things seem to vary quite a bit.
I my self for the most of my journey 3 entities of the "reaper kind", with "permanent residentship", so to speak. Up until fairly recently, when my "family" start growing, much to the disapproval of my original companions, straining our relationship. Have not seen them in a while. But then besides those, there own "not very singular" spirit. A dog with 3 heads, held by 3 supervisors by 3 chains, is the most accurate description of my own mind space. Can't tell for certain if anything or anyone there is to help me, or I'm here to help them, or it's somewhere in between, or all at once. So doesn't fit the description exactly but here and there, they do have (or at least used to have) a lot of influence over my physical life, choices, feelings and thoughts, but it's not necessarily for my own well being, at least not directly, perhaps.

And as for second kind, on those sneak in to feed. Spiritual hygiene is very important. Trust no one, question everything, and observe every little detail to the best of your abilities - I tell my self. Still get f#cked every now and then. But I do think meditation spaces best to be only temporal constructs and not permanent fixtures. It easier to keep it clean and tidy, when you make new one every time, even if it cost a little more.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>A dog with 3 heads, held by 3 supervisors by 3 chains

When an energy-intelligence impacts a human mind, the mind will typically attempt to match the event to its library of images. Thus fundamental religionists will usually see a form within the limits of their belief system.

Those into mythology may well "see" a form composed from those legends.

If the incoming intelligence is more powerful than the human mental intelligence, the newcomer may well manufacture an image based on the local library.

Thus the spiritual scientist, upon perceiving an incoming intelligence, is likely to raise his/her consciousness above that of the newcomer to have a clear look at it and start measurement processes - light/dark balance, kingdom, plane of operation, supervisors, agendas etc.

> Spiritual hygiene is very important.

Perhaps the most useful book I ever read is "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by Baldwin. He was a dentist who would hypnotise his patients rather than use anaesthetic. He discovered that his patients often had strings of entities attached.

A female patient had attached entities that he could not discharge. Eventually he discovered that when she was 12 her father would interfere with her and that she did not resist emotionally or mentally. That acceptance of adverse actions constituted a permission for all adverse entities.

She had forgotten (or had the memory removed) so that she was unable to remove the on-going permission. When she finally recalled and rejected the events, it was possible to remove the possessing entity.

I have observed similar situations myself.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Spirit-Releas ... 092991516X

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:49 pm >A dog with 3 heads, held by 3 supervisors by 3 chains

When an energy-intelligence impacts a human mind, the mind will typically attempt to match the event to its library of images. Thus fundamental religionists will usually see a form within the limits of their belief system.

Those into mythology may well "see" a form composed from those legends.

If the incoming intelligence is more powerful than the human mental intelligence, the newcomer may well manufacture an image based on the local library.

Thus the spiritual scientist, upon perceiving an incoming intelligence, is likely to raise his/her consciousness above that of the newcomer to have a clear look at it and start measurement processes - light/dark balance, kingdom, plane of operation, supervisors, agendas etc.

> Spiritual hygiene is very important.

Perhaps the most useful book I ever read is "Spirit Releasement Therapy" by Baldwin. He was a dentist who would hypnotise his patients rather than use anaesthetic. He discovered that his patients often had strings of entities attached.

A female patient had attached entities that he could not discharge. Eventually he discovered that when she was 12 her father would interfere with her and that she did not resist emotionally or mentally. That acceptance of adverse actions constituted a permission for all adverse entities.

She had forgotten (or had the memory removed) so that she was unable to remove the on-going permission. When she finally recalled and rejected the events, it was possible to remove the possessing entity.

I have observed similar situations myself.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Spirit-Releas ... 092991516X
Yes, give or take, it's roughly along those lines, in general. I think.
On the other hand, my personal "issues", and figurative "chains", and "supervisors" seem to be consequence of events predating my current incarnation, and agreements and restrictions (under which I was granted permission to be alive again) are intended/projected to remain in place for centuries to come [happy] There's no clear way around it, but it's only few lifetimes of grinding and I should be free (at least partially) [yay]
I'm here just to serve, whenever, wherever and whoever needs some servant around [grin] all work and no play..

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>agreements and restrictions ... are intended/projected to remain in place for centuries to come There's no clear way around it,

This is a difficult situation. I suspect that a human(oid) in such circumstances, if they stand transparently in the vertical flow of Spirit that anchors in the heart, is able to undo improper agreements that they have made as an individual.

Extracting oneself from group agreements is much harder - involving changing relationship with the parent group and possibly requiring intervention by the Lords of Karma.

Since our God is a god of love, the Lords of Karma are usually reluctant to intervene until there is right relationship. Sometimes an alternate line of least resistance for the karmic flow can be used - when out-working group karma

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I shouldn't resist it, and just go with the flow, or so I hear. But most likely I will continue to test those "chains", regularly. Just because you never know, they might get very rusty and fragile in couple centuries.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:53 am For our sacred archives, may they live long and prosper!
The dirty WHITE ROOM
This one is easy, no pre-work required, and achievable if not in first try, then surely in just handful attempts by virtually anyone. We do loose on precision, we are cheating and cutting corners here, a lot, but it's a good lazy way for getting some data and information quick when we don't mind some "dirt" on that information. Dirt in this case refers to our internal noise, since we not gonna try shut anything off, instead we gonna employ it, that's why it's "dirty" because our mind will be generating/interpreting everything, using same brain parts responsible for imaginations and what not. So we just need to be aware, no matter how white and clean we make our room, it always is "dirty" on fundamental level.
Just sit or lay down, close our eyes, and relax, clear our mind and hearts as best as we can of all the thought and feelings. Just need to achieve some level of calm.
When we get that, we imagine and visualize us sitting in a white empty room, with no doors or windows and no furniture, completely empty. Visualize it small, perhaps even start with imagining simply your head stuck in cardboard box, with white inner walls, see those walls, visualize that whiteness on the walls gently glowing, it's bright inside but not too bright. Then visualize that box growing, and growing until it becomes a full sized, spacious room, large enough to invite guest. Practice it all until you can keep the room and your self in there, perfectly still and aware for more than few moment. And then whenever you get in there, you can invite guests. When you get your room "set up", just shift focus on spirit/entity you want to talk to (generally you invite them prior setting it up, with ritual and/or prayer etc), without loosing sight of your room. And wait for them to enter.
Don't force anything, just let everything flow naturally, you only responsible for keeping all 6 walls in place, by simply keeping them all in your field of view, in your minds eye, always see your self in the white room, while letting everything else inside it flow naturally.
Seems vaguely reminiscent of the technique which finally worked for me:
"Imagine you have no head. nothing gory or scary, just no head. Imagine that everything around you IS your head." (Edgar Cayce, paraphrased)
I mean, if we count 6 white walls as a simplified version, the mechanics of what you're visualizing are strikingly similar.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:15 pm Seems vaguely reminiscent of the technique which finally worked for me:
"Imagine you have no head. nothing gory or scary, just no head. Imagine that everything around you IS your head." (Edgar Cayce, paraphrased)
I mean, if we count 6 white walls as a simplified version, the mechanics of what you're visualizing are strikingly similar.
I think fundamentally it's the same thing. Just packaged, presented slightly differently.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

its interesting to me that this approach worked for me almost instantly and very well, while the better regarded methods did not.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:39 pm its interesting to me that this approach worked for me almost instantly and very well, while the better regarded methods did not.
It generally is very approachable for everybody, no matter the skill level. It's not ideal (depending on what the goals and objectives are), but it's perfectly fine for most things. Like if somebody wants to just interact, talk with some entity/spirit they know, or to explore something, for fun - it's good. To some extent it's often good enough even for serious work.
(the following is my personal gnosis, believes and views, may not be inline with believes of many other people)
The main issue with it though, why it's not ideal for any "investigative work" is that in this practice, "reality" is drawn/constructed/interpreted by the same part the same region of the brain that is responsible for drawing/rendering our dreams and daydreams. The part of the mind I call "mind's eye". That part of mind is not designed to be precise or accurate, it's more like: "if there is something I'll incorporate it in to my pictures, but it's fine if there's nothing, I'll just improvise and take creative liberties so you always have something nice to look at." (to greater or lesser extent)
For any more serious investigative work I prefer "deactivating" that "mind's eye" module and only using the other one - "the third eye" region. Which is the same brain region that draws images from data coming from the eyes. And which is more like: "If there is nothing, I'll show you nothing, but if there is something, I'll just just render it as it is and pass it as it is, and it's not my problem if it's nice or not or if it makes any sense at all"
I use both methods, but knowingly the difference of the "picture" (includes not just visuals, but feelings, voices etc too) between one "eye" and another can be like:
Which can be bothersome in certain context and certain situations.
On the other hand, it can be mitigated somewhat. Even in that "white room" / "no head" space, you can force-shift from one brain region to another for "data processing", and you may observe "picture" changing slightly (or a lot), almost like some portal opening that lets you see through the glamour layer of own mind, at least on that part of the "picture" you intensely focused on, temporally. Which returns to "mind eye's" normal, once your focus shift to something else. But it can vary greatly from person to person how deep they can pierce through that "layer of glamour" or "layer of own mental and emotional noise".
So while this meditation is fine for like 99% of the things we use meditations for, there's that 1% of occasions which may create problems (sometimes very serious ones) if what we get there is taken without a handful of salt.
IMHO

ShinySoul
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by ShinySoul »

Nice meditation, is a form of cleaning your soul because you use white energy. Is much more effective if focus directly on your aura and chakras, also runes are awesome like Algis. And don't forget about afirmations, an example 'I'm cleaning my soul from all negatives energies, in the most positive, happy and fast way for me'. By the way, the asana from image is a light form of lotus and can block energies in lrgs, is better to sit on a chair, laying on back or put one leg in front of the other one.

Source: Joy of Satan

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:10 pm stuff
I found that it opened the doorway, and from there I had no difficulty traversing to more advanced forms of meditative state.
I just needed to get my foot in the door.

Also, possibly visualizing a white room or box might be more uh... 'creative input' than just visualizing that everything around you is your head. the latter is more complex, but it openly addresses the distractions of the universe around you, which I think makes a good stepping stone.
But I like the white box idea.

also, I'm a terrible subject to explain things to with an aesthetic comparison like the meme picture there ;)
does the second picture mean she's a terrible person? all I get is that it's an interesting aesthetic dichotomy.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:39 am I found that it opened the doorway, and from there I had no difficulty traversing to more advanced forms of meditative state.
I just needed to get my foot in the door.

Also, possibly visualizing a white room or box might be more uh... 'creative input' than just visualizing that everything around you is your head. the latter is more complex, but it openly addresses the distractions of the universe around you, which I think makes a good stepping stone.
But I like the white box idea.
I mean it's fine thing to do, a point to start with. I believe I my self admitted handful of times, even here somewhere, that my way of doing things, my journey to it all was somewhat backwards, it's not the other people that doing something wrong.
At least now, in hindsight, I think back then I was a little dumb by simply assuming (figuratively speaking):
"All other ways of learning to swim are clearly wrong, one clearly needs to jump in the very middle of the bottomless pond and improvise."
And only after "improvising" my self back to the "shore" I realized I actually could have just gently walked in to the water, like every other intelligent person, yet I chose to do it backwards, for whatever reason. But only in the middle of it, I could see all the infinite other paths to exactly same point being just as valid.
also, I'm a terrible subject to explain things to with an aesthetic comparison like the meme picture there ;)
does the second picture mean she's a terrible person? all I get is that it's an interesting aesthetic dichotomy.
It doesn't mean anything particularly specific :P
Only my backhanded attempt to emphasise the possible contrast of perception.
I just probably used that particular angle for it, due to some unpleasant personal past experience. There was this once this "cute girl" visiting me in my sleep, for few days, and that presence within days got very dominant, but so pleasant it's was turning in to obsession. But when few days later I looked at her "awake", it's wasn't cute, wasn't really a girl. And (figuratively speaking) by then I already had a leg and an arm chewed off, give or take.. To my defence, that process of being slowly devoured was very pleasant. The result of it - not so much. Took me a while to regrow my missing limbs.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:40 pm But only in the middle of it, I could see all the infinite other paths to exactly same point being just as valid.
I can identify with that.
Even sometimes not realizing that until much later.
Although I do think that sometimes things are over complicated, or overly focused on bits of technique which aren't necessarily helpful.
It doesn't mean anything particularly specific :P
Only my backhanded attempt to emphasise the possible contrast of perception.
I just probably used that particular angle for it, due to some unpleasant personal past experience. There was this once this "cute girl" visiting me in my sleep, for few days, and that presence within days got very dominant, but so pleasant it's was turning in to obsession. But when few days later I looked at her "awake", it's wasn't cute, wasn't really a girl. And (figuratively speaking) by then I already had a leg and an arm chewed off, give or take.. To my defence, that process of being slowly devoured was very pleasant. The result of it - not so much. Took me a while to regrow my missing limbs.
I got what you meant ;)
just not sure I'd be put off [cool]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:15 pm I got what you meant ;)
just not sure I'd be put off [cool]
Well.. You might be, if you knew the exact details behind all those vague metaphors of mine.
There are injuries that only take few stitches and we are as good as new, and then there are some that takes years of rehabilitation to start walking, and we might never be able to run again. Most dumb, and bad experienced we get over in a day two and can share just to learn something from it, and able to even laugh about it. But then every now and then we get to experience something, from which we will never recover fully, never be able to talk and laugh about, can only bury it deep and never touch it again. And only use it as some very vague reference on some occasions.
Lucky that specific incident is the only one of those in my books, hopefully it will be the only one.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:58 pm Well.. You might be, if you knew the exact details behind all those vague metaphors of mine.
There are injuries that only take few stitches and we are as good as new, and then there are some that takes years of rehabilitation to start walking, and we might never be able to run again. Most dumb, and bad experienced we get over in a day two and can share just to learn something from it, and able to even laugh about it. But then every now and then we get to experience something, from which we will never recover fully, never be able to talk and laugh about, can only bury it deep and never touch it again. And only use it as some very vague reference on some occasions.
Lucky that specific incident is the only one of those in my books, hopefully it will be the only one.
You can laugh at almost anything, if you really want to.

Although,
I'm reminded of an experience. I was having dreams about a really unhappy event from my memories. after several such dreams in a row, i began to suspect outside influence. So i checked, and there was an entity, or so it seemed, responsible for stimulating those memories. My impression was that it was dumb-feeding on my emotional output, leveraging my past trauma for gain. Due to the deeply painful nature of the memories, I became really truly enraged by the entity's meddling. I'm not prone to anger, I'm actually extremely slow to anger, and quick to forgive. I'm easy going to a fault really. But in that moment, I was channeling the entire width, length, and depth of the whole damn universal plane of ire. To say I eviscerated the entity, would be sugar coating things to such a degree that it would be a lie. I dare not elaborate.

Anyway, afterwards, I found that the painful memory held no meaning anymore. I could remember, but the associated feelings were gone. I wondered for a while if the entity was perhaps a part of myself, tied to that memory, and I had destroyed it. Or perhaps the memory was just 'collateral damage' unfortunate enough to be in the same vicinity as the entity I lashed out at. Hard to say. But ultimately, in my goal to 'know thyself', I think my reaction was a misstep. I had put off dealing with that particular territory of memory in my self exploration. And now I'll never get the opportunity. Then again, I hardly miss it. And all the kings horses and all the kings men couldn't put that thing back together again. so it's water under the bridge now I guess. Still, a misstep i think.

I guess i wanted to type "you can laugh at anything, if you really want to", but that sequence of events kinda compelled me to edit it to "almost anything". And it kinda resonates with some of your words about buried traumas.
Sorry to run wildly off topic :) probably not ideal for 'beginner's info' [oh]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Maybe you can laugh at absolutely anything, eventually, just some things take much longer than others. Perhaps dozens of lifetimes needed for the most peculiar experiences. Hard to guess though, we'll just have to wait and see :)

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:59 am Maybe you can laugh at absolutely anything, eventually, just some things take much longer than others. Perhaps dozens of lifetimes needed for the most peculiar experiences. Hard to guess though, we'll just have to wait and see :)
In the meantime, there's always dancing vampire catgirls.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:18 pm In the meantime, there's always dancing vampire catgirls.
Catgirls? Where?

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

In your signature!

or are those demon girls? there's a little point on the tail.
on the other hand, white hair & red eyes is classic japanese vampire look ;) and the horns really look like nekomimi

anyways...

Return to “Beginners Info”