Who actually answers when you communicate with the universe?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Who actually answers when you communicate with the universe?

Post by OneOfFourth »

When people say they communicate with the universe, is it really the universe/source/god/etc. answering or is it just some spirit that decides to answer human's request to communicate with the ethereal?
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Who actually answers when you communicate with the universe?

Post by Amor »

The human contains trillions of intelligences: atoms, cells, elementals, nature spirits, usually at least one higher deva and a swarm of hangers-on of greatly varying qualities.

Thus when you speak to a human, which intelligence answers?

For example, a child will often reply that it wants icecream, but then gets a stomach ache on eating it. Which intelligence answered the question?

Obviously it depends on what/who is doing the asking, what is the question, whether they are entitled to ask it and whether the responding intelligence is the proper one to ask.

That is the human microcosm. The universe is more complex with multi-threaded existences.

Often some adjacent entity will answer to progress its own agenda. Sometimes a friendly entity will answer, but being ignorant will make up something to please.

If the human knows the "IP addresses" of an entity that has sufficient knowledge and is prepared to answer truly and the human is able to receive and comprehend the answer, then some useful communication can occur.

That works pretty well for "green thumb" gardeners.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

If you throw a stone....it lands in the area you toss it......such is intent.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Hmm, judging by the answers, anything can answer the human's call, including benevolent and malevolent spirits.
Seeker of truth.

WildWolf
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by WildWolf »

OneOfFourth wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:25 pm Hmm, judging by the answers, anything can answer the human's call, including benevolent and malevolent spirits.
Its a big spirit world out there......navigation is key.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

So one analogy would be that it's like shouting out your window: it's much more likely that your neighbour Steve answers to you instead of queen of UK :)
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

From what I have seen, the etheric web of a quartz crystal provides instant communications to all other quartz crystals in this galaxy.

It may be that more developed entities do even better.

How then can we protect communication from snooping entities?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Hmm, this can't be a mere coincidence:

The last time I managed to get rid of some demons (as mentioned in another thread some days ago) and felt good right after doing so, shortly after (in minutes) I saw in my minds eye a clear picture of some glowing crystal thing against dark background. Never seen that before. I couldn't figure out what it was so I just assumed it might be yet another entity and left it at that. It didn't feel threatening so I didn't pay much attention to it. But now you mentioned crystals, I think there could have been much more to it than I initially thought.

Care to elaborate what's that crystal thing you mentioned?

BTW: Still feeling much better, calm and balanced after getting rid of those demons. Don't get triggered easily anymore. Still got some work to do though.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

I am not sure I can say too much useful about the crystal interstructure but it may be worth pointing out that interpenetratng the 7 planes that humans inhabit, are the 5 electricities - making a 12-fold system

"HPB states that it is “the active force in Universal Life” and “the personified electric vital power, the transcendental binding Unity of all Cosmic Energies, on the unseen as on the manifested planes, the action of which resembles – on an immense scale – that of a living Force created by WILL, in those phenomena where the seemingly subjective acts on the seemingly objective and propels it to action.”"

blavatskytheosophy.com/fohat-the-cosmic-electricity/

"Chitta, the spiritualized Atom, in which Ahamkara (the idea of separate existence of Self) appears, has five manifestations (aura electricities). They (the five aura electricities) constitute the causal body of Purusha. The five electricities, Pancha Tattwa, from their three attributes, Gunas—Sattwa (positive), Rajas (neutralizing), and Tamas (negative)—produce Jnanandriyas (organs of sense), Karmendriyas (organs of action), and Tanmatras (objects of sense). These fifteen attributes plus Mind and Intelligence constitute the seventeen "fine limbs" of the subtle body, the Lingasarira. -- Read more: http://yogananda.com.au/holy_science/ho ... nce10.html"

To imagine electricities: visualise being in a room with various lights operating. This is the usual experiential situation: being surrounded by structures and beings with inherent light of various kinds.

Now imagine being able to see behind the walls at the same time. Now we see that the various lights (that radiate from beings) are actually supported by wires and electricity.

If the room contains a light that does not have an electric wire, then the light is not real.

Similarly in our experience of the inner world. Thus after a dream, I may re-enter the dream to see if the electricities are present. If not present, I know that the dream is artificial, perhaps to entertain or delude.

Similarly for meditation experiences and for demons

It takes a long time to learn to experience the five electricities at will. The Flame exercise is the most direct entry

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

One more detail came to my mind about the crystal thing I saw:
It was accompanied by slow tempo peaceful music. I don't remember hearing any music while seeing visions/entities before this event.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Tempo of music is very important. The slowest tempo commonly used in human music is to activate the heart.

Notice how Mozart uses horns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJFuWgkGkY

Start listening at 8:05

Feel that horn in your heart! It is of course Dennis Brain on horn

So the universe communicates directly with your heart - if you let it.

Try the Flame at the same time as Brain on horn!

Can you see that the sound/intent of the horn generates little extra strands of color in the Flame?

Listen again to that section starting at 8:05. This time, visualize the number 4 on your heart while the horn sounds. What happens?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

I ran again to the original question, but this time it's an extended one:

If any spirit can answer your plea when you decide to communicate with the Universe, this begs for the question, "Does Universe/Source/etc. even answer directly at all, ever?" Does the Universe answer only through spirits, since they (and us) ARE part of the Universe after all?

Communication with spirits (in most cases) sounds exactly like how you would communicate with Universe. That in turn sounds exactly like what is being said about communicating with your Higher Self (if that exists) :
"Ask the question. Relax, let go of outcome, listen to your intuition. This way you’ll receive and follow the guidance of X much better."

The above is just one method which doesn't include meditation.

So there is tons of identical overlap when communicating with Universe/spirits/Higher Self. Are they the same thing or different things altogether?
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Another question came to my mind, pretty fundamental one this time:

Why do spirits want to have anything to do with humans in the first place?
Can't they get all their things done with other spirits?
What makes humans so special spirits want to do things with us?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>What makes humans so special

The Tree of Life that fits on the human is partially isomorphic with the Tree that fits on Galactic Logos. Accordingly a suitably refined human (3rd stage enlightenment) can operate as an antenna for the intent of the Galactic Logos.

This allows delegation of significant authority.

Unenlightened humans can be captured and used for access to a subset of planetary energies.

I am not advising taking up kabbalistic practices, merely pointing out that the geometric ToL is a fundamental pattern underlying Reality.

The entity that ensouls kabbalistic practices belongs to the previous solar system. Most humans are working with the agenda of this current solar system

https://soultravelrules.com/2018/02/06/ ... tic-logos/

The link account is ok, with the proviso that the GL has recently had the hard word put on Him and now is being required to increase the Intent within the flow of Love. This has increased pressure on Earth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:54 am I am not advising taking up kabbalistic practices, merely pointing out that the geometric ToL is a fundamental pattern underlying Reality.
I need to study ToL and see what useful information I can learn from it. Any pointers?

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:54 am The entity that ensouls kabbalistic practices belongs to the previous solar system. Most humans are working with the agenda of this current solar system
Does that entity have a name? Or is it Galactic Logos?
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> Any pointers?

It may be better just to be aware of the pattern without doing any of the practices

>entity that ensouls kabbalistic practices belongs to the previous solar system.

It is a spiritual teacher formed in and left over from the previous solar system. It is being phased out - shrinking. Only humans working with lessons not completed by them in that solar system should connect

blindwake
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by blindwake »

You speak with what you can hear. Time, space, most of what seems necessary for existence, is not.

I wouldn't take labels like universe/god/source seriously. They're too human.

If something is a recording, a universe, a god, or a source, and they say the same thing, what's the difference?
When everything makes too much sense, that's when you know you've got none. It's this confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>confidence in reality that makes me uneasy.

Quite so.

Still, interpenetrating the 7 planes of the Cosmic Physical Plane are the 5 Electricities.

"These five electricities being the causes of all other creations are called Pancha Tattwa, the five Root-Causes, and are considered the causal body of Purusha, the Son of God."
forum.yogananda.net/index.php?/topic/18390-kaivalya-darsanam-chapter-1-vedaha-the-gospel-sutras-7-10/

"Chitta, the spiritualized Atom, in which Ahamkara (the idea of separate existence of Self) appears, has five manifestations(aura electicities).

They (the five aura electricities) constitute the causal body of Purusha.

The five electricities, Pancha Tattwa, from their three attributes, Gunas - Sattva (positive), Rajas (neutralizing), and Tamas (negative) - produce jnanendriyas (organs of sense), Karmendriyas (organs of action) and Tanmatras (objects of sense).
" forum.yogananda.net/index.php?/topic/18390-kaivalya-darsanam-chapter-1-vedaha-the-gospel-sutras-7-10/

Thus when I wish to know if a vision/dream is real I look to see if the 5 electricities are present

To imagine electricities: visualise being in a room with various lights operating. This is the usual experiential situation: being surrounded by structures and beings with inherent light of various kinds.

Now imagine being able to see behind the walls at the same time. Now we see that the various lights (that radiate from beings) are actually supported by wires and electricity.

If the room contains a light that does not have an electric wire, then the light is not real.

Similarly in our experience of the inner worlds.

Page 213 in the attachment indicates that the 5 electricities are accessible through the inner aspect of the human heart.
Attachments
5Elec.JPG

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:40 am Another question came to my mind, pretty fundamental one this time:

I don't think most spirits give two shits about humans.

Oh there's plenty of people who imagine the universe revolves around them, their personal story, their family, their sportball team, their nation, their species, their world... and contextualize everything through that lens. But it doesn't.

That said, there are 'some' which find people entertaining or engaging in various ways.

Humans special? I mean, I think it's 'fairly' rare for a 3D+Time physical being to evolve in such a way that it can channel consciousness to a significant degree. I wouldn't call humans unique (or sane) exactly though. Maybe "modestly interesting"? Depends on the particular motivations and interests of the entity in question.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:47 pm I don't think most spirits give two shits about humans.

Oh there's plenty of people who imagine the universe revolves around them, their personal story, their family, their sportball team, their nation, their species, their world... and contextualize everything through that lens. But it doesn't.

That said, there are 'some' which find people entertaining or engaging in various ways.

Humans special? I mean, I think it's 'fairly' rare for a 3D+Time physical being to evolve in such a way that it can channel consciousness to a significant degree. I wouldn't call humans unique (or sane) exactly though. Maybe "modestly interesting"? Depends on the particular motivations and interests of the entity in question.
That's the most satisfying answer I've received on these forums so far. Makes perfect sense to me. I was thinking something along those lines myself. That's why I asked. I couldn't figure out any reason for most spirits to ever be interested in biological lifeforms.
Seeker of truth.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Kath wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:47 pm
OneOfFourth wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:40 am Another question came to my mind, pretty fundamental one this time:

I don't think most spirits give two shits about humans.

I thought exactly same thing before I started "going out". And in years after, my experiences forced me to re-evaluate my prior believes.
And now in my current gnosis, human - resource to be exploited, or taken advantage of whenever opportunity arises.
Many "magical" things we do - works not because we are special, blessed by some gifts from gods, but just because we have physical form, there's not much else behind it. And our "power levels" will swiftly drop well below 9000 once we divorce with our fleshy exoskeletons.
Or at least so it seems.
Why else things like banishing rituals work, pretty much on any entity/spirit? There is nothing special about words we say, or things we do during. But the end result is always to our advantage, if we just focus on it. Result of any magical work always is to our advantage, for no good reason, except that perhaps we have some kind of innate, fundamental "authority of matter over spirit". Perhaps. At least I've not found any other reasonable explanation, through all my experiences and experiments.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>things like banishing rituals work, pretty much on any entity/spirit?

I am dealing with several former martial arts guys that cannot do the Flame exercise because of what they see as a black blob sitting on their hearts.

Repeated banishings have not worked for them. I suspect concealed permissions given in past lives.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:44 am >things like banishing rituals work, pretty much on any entity/spirit?

I am dealing with several former martial arts guys that cannot do the Flame exercise because of what they see as a black blob sitting on their hearts.

Repeated banishings have not worked for them. I suspect concealed permissions given in past lives.
Perhaps that which is perceived as "black blob" is part of them, or it is perceived by them as part of them, and they them selves have to identify what exactly it is connected to, what part of their being it represents, part which perhaps they them selves need to identify and let go off.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Perhaps that which is perceived as "black blob" is part of them,

As you might expect they have been experimenting to test such propositions

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

Cerber wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:42 am I thought exactly same thing before I started "going out". And in years after, my experiences forced me to re-evaluate my prior believes.
And now in my current gnosis, human - resource to be exploited, or taken advantage of whenever opportunity arises.
Many "magical" things we do - works not because we are special, blessed by some gifts from gods, but just because we have physical form, there's not much else behind it. And our "power levels" will swiftly drop well below 9000 once we divorce with our fleshy exoskeletons.
Or at least so it seems.
Why else things like banishing rituals work, pretty much on any entity/spirit? There is nothing special about words we say, or things we do during. But the end result is always to our advantage, if we just focus on it. Result of any magical work always is to our advantage, for no good reason, except that perhaps we have some kind of innate, fundamental "authority of matter over spirit". Perhaps. At least I've not found any other reasonable explanation, through all my experiences and experiments.
Well, I mean, it depends on the entity. It's like any ecosystem.
If you're an antelope, wolves might find you pretty interesting, and if you go around where there's wolves a lot, that might make you feel pretty interesting, but the sparrows and field mice and flatworms and dolphins aren't really taking notes, ya know? ;)

I think it can be that "most" entities don't care about humans, while simultaneously having enough be interested that it causes a fairly substantial amount of interactions.

__

I have thought about this idea of some kind of fundamental authority of matter over spirit a lot. Not sure that's exactly the right term for it, but I don't have a better one, and I get exactly what you mean :)

My thoughts on this get into fairly theoretical territory fast. Mostly because it criss-crosses a lot of different ideas, which additively build up some fragility in the larger model. I mean, I don't like to cling to 'absolute facts' to any large degree, but I do kinda rate various ideas and concepts as having varying thicknesses of ice under them, this topic gets onto a little bit thinner ice (in terms of my confidence of ideas).

Basically, my idea on this is that the physical brain provides a sort of structural framework, which is more robust than many etheric equivalents ('many', not all).

if you want to move 'energy' (not the physics version of the term, but the mystical one) then you're not going to move it very well with a bulldozer. Similarly if you want the grass in the lawn to be shorter, your effort will be infinitely more efficient with a lawnmower than with an energy manipulation.

things have varying degrees of robustness, in both arenas of existence. So... if your nonphysical aspect is as delicate as a flower, then being in a physical body is like being a flower in a block of resin, from the nonphysical side of things anyway. Not indestructible or immutable, but drastically more reinforced. I think it works the other way too (to a more limited degree). Basically the body is a hard copy. So, a consciousness thread which is a bit fragile, can be fairly robust in a living body (for as long as the living body works anyway).

Um, I feel like I'm drastically oversimplifying things though. Since energy patterns can also have a great deal of robustness, though the robustness is different. UH... ok, you know Wolverine? the comic character? lets call his biological regeneration ability the etheric aspect, and his adamantium endoskeleton the physical aspect. Now the biologic is very resilient, it would be difficult to completely eliminate it, since it can regenerate from just a little chunk remaining. But without the endoskeleton it's "squishy", and may have trouble holding it's form. Actually taking this analogy further, if he regenerated from a pinky finger, all memory would be lost, but an adamantium cranium really helps protect that aspect. I feel like this is all sounding terribly geeky and fanciful, hehe, but I'm just grasping at metaphorical straws to outline what I'm thinking. (in this paragraph everything is metaphor, biological is metaphor for the nonphysical, which may be overly confusing)

So in simplest terms, the physical channeling a consciousness has a sort of overlapping 2-mode structural integrity. Each to some degree shoring up (some of) the weaknesses of the other. A symbiosis I guess, even though most would regard it as all one being.

Now the physical aspects of humans are all pretty similar, because we're all the product of a self-replicating physical pattern. But I don't think the nonphysical is necessarily so much of a carbon copy. To wax poetic, I think souls vary in nature and form far more than bodies. I also think that souls, or threads of consciousness in energy patterns, are more mutable than bodies.

So it could well be that relying on a body for structural stability of a consciousness thread for years, may cause a kind of atrophy of that consciousness pattern's structural integrity. Like someone's soul spending 50 years in zero G (cuz the body is handing the gravity issue), they may have a rough time adapting to supporting their etheric structure without the body. Being physically manifest by hiding out in a brain may make us strong, but ultimately makes us weak also, if that protective shell were to cease working. heh, I guess I'm picturing humans as kinda atrophied weaklings in mighty powered exoskeletons hehe.

Just to complicate things, there's a lucidity and memory issue. I think we tend towards relying on the brain to maintain lucidity and memory to such an extent that we're just kinda pathetic in those areas without it.

I don't think we're necessarily all atrophied to the same degree, getting out and exercising helps. But it's a lot of atrophy to overcome. Which kinda leads into some of my ideas regarding the permanence of the individual consciousness, as well as how reincarnation may work, as well as memory & identity. I don't think reincarnation is a given, or that it's systematic, just that I think it does sometimes happen, and I think when that happens it kinda portrays to what extent our individual identity is able to withstand going without our physical structural support (which is to say, "poorly").

So being kinda like clams whose shell eventually cracks, may kinda make humans a bit of a bit of a low-tier food-chain being in a spiritual ecosystem. But simultaneously, a pretty robust being, with some advantages, for a time. And some entities with more long term perspective, might take an interest in operating a clam farm.

Or something like that, kinda, ...ish (assuming you can grok what I'm trying to say through the clumsy metaphors and awkward wordsmithing)

As for the efficacy of banishing... I mean, really I think that just boils down to a contest of wills. With a firm shell for support, we can push pretty damn hard if we hone our will to do so. But it's FAR from some absolute force. Try banishing another human. Also there's an aspect to it kinda like a 2-D blockade on a 3-D chess board, where it only really works on entities who think they're playing 2-D chess. This gets into the 'work smarter not harder' facet of things. 19 years ago, I ran a website dealing specifically with shielding & banishment, as a stand-alone topic, explored in great depth. What many use when they call it banishment, is something akin to 'bug repellent', and what many use when they call it shielding is something akin to a window screen. There are other approaches... arguably better ones I think. But they all have some utility.

I don't use any of that anymore myself (or more accurately I don't use it as a safety or defensive measure, there are other utilities). I find that vs. myself, if astrally traveling, they all have about as much efficacy as a barrier made out of wet tissue paper. So if I can stride through such things with ease, I tend to assume most things which actually pose a threat could do so as well. But it's all relative to what you're expecting to encounter.

Return to “Beginners Info”