Contact a demon

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Francesco92
Forum Member
Forum Member

Contact a demon

Post by Francesco92 »

How can i contact a demon?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Contact a demon

Post by OneOfFourth »

Are you sure you don't already have one or more of them inside you? (not a joke)

I've come to the conclusion that they are much more common in people than one might initially think.

Why does it have to be a demon? (however you happen to define it)
Wouldn't some more "neutral" spirit suffice?

EDIT:
I suspect that summoning one is the easy part. Sensing it's presence and communicating with it successfully is the hard part.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Even harder is removing a demon once it has entered the human.

Most of the major world leaders have demons driving them on.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

So true.

But it seems to be much more easy to drive someone else's demon away than your own. I don't understand why that is. I have a story about this thing, but don't want to hijack this thread.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

When you conjure any kind of spirit, it is fairly unlikely that it's going to speak to you with words in your head or with speech in your room. It's much more likely that to even notice any of it's communication, you first need to learn to be more telepathic, for the lack of a better word. (or actually that's the perfect word for it)

Learn to listen to your "inner voice" / intuition. Once you get good at noticing when it tells you things, it'll also be much more easy to notice other things/entities communicating to you through similar means. I've understood that the more of an empath you are, the easier it will be to sense this kind of communication.

When discussing specifically about conjuring demons instead of more neutral entities, it's hard not to touch the topic of "why one wishes to do so". This is because of the below points (not trying to be harsh here) :

1. Is the reason because of wanting to build a certain type of self image among peers?

2. If the reason is the above, there's a fair chance these feelings are already being driven by a demon and you can skip the conjuring part and learn to communicate with your resident demon instead.

3. You won't get extra credibility points in occultist circles by conjuring a demon instead of more neutral spirit.

My advice is to first learn to listen to your intuition and then move forward.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> learn to listen to your intuition

Quite so, but most humans run on instinct. How are they to discover intuition?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Intuition is always a very silent whisper that doesn't have any emotion attached to it when it arrives.
If your "gut feeling" is full of emotion on arrival, it's not intuition, but imagination.

If you hear news about something and it instantly creates a quick and powerful emotional realisation in your mind, it's not intuition but imagination playing devil's advocate on you. I.e. "Thing X happened! OMG! This is the end of me! Bad things will happen to me!"

If your first seconds were a calm chain-reaction of realisations, then it's intuition. I.e. "Thing X happened, so then it's highly likely that Y happened also and Z was responsible. I'm not 100% sure why but I'm fairly confident that's the case."

Imagination and emotion are like water in a fish tank with strong red color added in to it.
Intuition is like a tiny thin fish that's almost fully transparent, swimming in that red water. You have to beware of the fish or all you see is the large chunk or bright red water.

This is the reason meditation is the first suggestion for people who want to communicate with spirits: you need to get rid of all emotions, acts of imagination and have as clean mind as possible so you can perceive the fish in the tank. During meditation you get rid of that red color in the fishtank.

Intuition is a whisper, never a shout.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

So how should we develop intuition?

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Very good question. I've been slowly trying to figure out best ways to do just that.

If we stick to the analogies, the following would probably be the options we have:
1. Try to keep the water as transparent as possible at all times.
2. Hone your perception/mind to spot the shape of the fish more easily.
3. Get a bigger fish.

First option is all about keeping your mind clear of strong emotions and mental triggers which blind you from the silent whisper of your intuition. I guess "shadow work" and meditation help here a lot. They should keep you in better mental clarity while doing your daily things throughout the day. Also get rid of all possible demons which might be harrassing you.

Second option is about doing mental checks whenever you get an epiphany. "Did the idea/realisation come with emotions attached to it or did it feel more like a package of data arriving out of nowhere?" By doing this it gets easier and faster to spot which one is the case. Over time you don't need to do the checks anymore.

Third option might not be an option at all. As far as I know, you only have one fish and that's it. Maybe there is a way to feed the fish something to make it bigger, or install something to it to make it more noticeable? I don't really know. People also talk about pineal gland activation, but I've no idea how true that stuff is. Haven't gotten that far with my experiments.

The empath part I mentioned earlier is closely related to the intuition, but is in my opinion a different sense/skill which combines flawlessly with the intuition when you need to sense stuff from spirits/people. This again is probably what the pineal gland activation is about what people talk about.
Seeker of truth.

Francesco92
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Contatta un demone

Post by Francesco92 »

OneOfFourth wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:25 pm Are you sure you don't already have one or more of them inside you? (not a joke)

I've come to the conclusion that they are much more common in people than one might initially think.

Why does it have to be a demon? (however you happen to define it)
Wouldn't some more "neutral" spirit suffice?

EDIT:
I suspect that summoning one is the easy part. Sensing it's presence and communicating with it successfully is the hard part.
I need to contact Gaap soon it's very important

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

OneOfFourth wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 2:04 pm Very good question. I've been slowly trying to figure out best ways to do just that.
The intuition is a function of the heart.

The Flame in the Heart exercise is possibly the easiest means to increase the spiritual functions of the heart.

Right relationship is also important as improper relationships cause the intelligence of the heart chakra to cringe.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:14 pm The intuition is a function of the heart.

The Flame in the Heart exercise is possibly the easiest means to increase the spiritual functions of the heart.

Right relationship is also important as improper relationships cause the intelligence of the heart chakra to cringe.
That's interesting, since previously as I mentioned, I don't feel I receive intuitive information through my heart. Or if I do, I don't realize it (maybe that's my biggest problem? I receive warnings about negative things but fairly rarely about positive things.) Still I'd say I receive/notice all kinds of complex information intuitively on daily basis. Every time I ignore my "gut feeling" I get into trouble. Every time I listen to it (which is almost always) things flow smoothly and end up well for me.

But what you say is probably right and I continue doing those Flame in the Heart exercises.
Seeker of truth.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Contatta un demone

Post by OneOfFourth »

Francesco92 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:49 pm I need to contact Gaap soon it's very important
Having to make and decide thing in a hurry is one of the best ways to deceive and trap people. People don't think clearly (or at all) when they're pressured and/or are in a hurry. Don't fall into that "oldest trap written in the book".

My sincerest advice is to handle your current issue (regardless what it is) somehow differently. Take your time to learn how to interact with spirits. Move carefully with it. Don't make hasty decisions. If you do, it's highly likely that you'll regret it later. I.e. you'll wish you had handled your current situation without contacting Gaap.

Seeing that Gaap incites love, we're talking about things that will come and bite you back sooner than later. As far as I'm aware, there are rules in the universe which are best to be followed when doing anything, especially magick. If you violate those rules (i.e. free will etc.) you'll get the backlash. So if you intend to do a love spell on someone, you might get hit by a car or that love might be so corrupt that you'll end up destroying your mental health and your whole life, etc.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

> I receive warnings about negative things

I certainly remember receiving such thoughts. After a while I learned to pay attention.

But intuition and thoughts are quite different experiences. Intuition is better considered as direct knowing, with thought occurring afterwards to process the knowing.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Exactly. Intuition to me is a like a data package that contains bunch of stuff that arrives at the same time. After arriving, my thoughts go on and process what happened.
Seeker of truth.

Francesco92
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Francesco92 »

Can i use a ritual to contact Gaap? or a Ouija Board? please tell me what ritual i need to use

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Demons like to be the winner in transactions with humans. And humans that are not competent in working on the inner planes are easy pickings.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

No offence to OP but I'm starting to get a feeling I'm in the middle of a cosmic sham or something.
Seeker of truth.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

To be fair, most humans cannot control their thoughts. As a result it is easy for entities to implant strong thoughts that the human is unable to resist.

This can indeed appear comic. Stage hypnotists make a living from it.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I really think it's important to remember, whenever topic is "demons", that the term got distorted massively, fairly recently. While it's original meaning was something along the lines:
Daimon or Daemon (δαίμων: "god", "godlike", "power", "fate") originally referred to a lesser deity or guiding spirit such as the daimons of ancient Greek religion and mythology and of later Hellenistic religion and philosophy. The word is derived from Proto-Indo-European *daimon "provider, divider (of fortunes or destinies)," from the root *da- "to divide". Daimons were possibly seen as the souls of men of the golden age acting as tutelary deities, according to entry δαίμων at Liddell & Scott.
In other words, "demons" used to be seen largely benevolent entities, not that long ago.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

This suggests a question: Is the Earth human race attracting more adverse attention than long ago?

I have read that in Lemurian times, Earth humans were etheric, still developing dense physical bodies, so that an initiate was one that could control a physical body.

Later in Atlantean times, the human race took on more astral material so that the initiate was one that could control emotions.

In modern times humans are learning mental processes so that an initiate is one that can control its thoughts.

If such a sequence is occurring, Earth humans are becoming more powerful and hence adverse entities have to exert more power to control the race.

Perhaps adverse entities once could pretend to be friendly and that was sufficient to manage the dreamy humans of the time

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:05 am This suggests a question: Is the Earth human race attracting more adverse attention than long ago?

I have read that in Lemurian times, Earth humans were etheric, still developing dense physical bodies, so that an initiate was one that could control a physical body.

Later in Atlantean times, the human race took on more astral material so that the initiate was one that could control emotions.

In modern times humans are learning mental processes so that an initiate is one that can control its thoughts.

If such a sequence is occurring, Earth humans are becoming more powerful and hence adverse entities have to exert more power to control the race.

Perhaps adverse entities once could pretend to be friendly and that was sufficient to manage the dreamy humans of the time
Or perhaps something happened, few thousand years ago to the mortal minds. Something that changed the perceptions, distorted reality. Perhaps something infected collective consciousness and everyone just lost their heads, who can tell for sure now?..
But I try to stay out of politics as much as I can.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:41 am This can indeed appear comic.
Not comic, but cosmic. What I wrote wasn't a typo.

Long story short:
As you know, guide spirits/entities/synchronizities give advice and messages through your environment if you know to look/listen for them. I also know for a fact that these messages can be tampered with by adverse parties. I've had this happen to me quite a few times (as I mentioned in another thread, I've had a mage group harassing me for well over a year now, and I don't want to have anything to do with them). It's easy to get rid of the adverse effect; takes only about a minute, but the irritating thing is that I never know the moment they start happening. I have to use logic to notice when the adverse messages start appearing. The reason I posted the comment was because of the timing of this thread, how it progressed, and couple of other things I ran into during the same day. All of them coincidentally felt like a synchronizity sending me the same message through different places, guiding to do things exactly opposite to what I believe in and know to be right in a long run. Thus I felt that the timing of this thread happening was part of my adverse synchronizity. I doubt the OP was jesting, but why this thread progressed like it did at exactly the time it did, probably was a "jest/sham" from synchronizity's tampered adverse effect.
Seeker of truth.

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kath »

OneOfFourth wrote: Sun Jul 18, 2021 8:45 pm As you know, guide spirits/entities/synchronizities give advice and messages through your environment if you know to look/listen for them. I also know for a fact that these messages can be tampered with by adverse parties. I've had this happen to me quite a few times (as I mentioned in another thread, I've had a mage group harassing me for well over a year now, and I don't want to have anything to do with them). It's easy to get rid of the adverse effect; takes only about a minute, but the irritating thing is that I never know the moment they start happening. I have to use logic to notice when the adverse messages start appearing. The reason I posted the comment was because of the timing of this thread, how it progressed, and couple of other things I ran into during the same day. All of them coincidentally felt like a synchronizity sending me the same message through different places, guiding to do things exactly opposite to what I believe in and know to be right in a long run. Thus I felt that the timing of this thread happening was part of my adverse synchronizity. I doubt the OP was jesting, but why this thread progressed like it did at exactly the time it did, probably was a "jest/sham" from synchronizity's tampered adverse effect.
I dunno. I have only regularly communicated with one entity long term.
She disdains riddles, guessing games, or subtle hints. She says what she means, bluntly and unmistakably. The only thing I could relate to 'signs' and such in the physical world, is that if I was ever in doubt about her being 'real', she'd supply whatever evidence would alleviate that, typically in the form of physical world examples of omniscience/foreknowledge. But she didn't use that as a form of communication. She just wasn't a big fan of faith-based belief, and she didn't like to be misquoted. Nothing ever interfered with communication, except a busy lifestyle (which she did complain about on occasion).

Now that I think about it though, sometimes she did say things with layers of meaning which didn't all become clear initially.

granted, thats from a sample size of one.

Return to “Beginners Info”