How can I start?

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: sol727

From the beginning then, and sorry for bothering you all with this, remember you always can just ignore the post.

First of all, sorry for my mediocre English (I can understand it, but when it comes to speak it or write it, it's hard for me, I'll do my best anyways)...

Second of all, as you can see, I'm new in this forum! I decided to make an account (Finally!) because I've been reading it for more than five or six months, but I'm not sure where can I leave my comment (soooooo beginner), and I'm kinda lost.

Sorry for bothering you with this post, I don't even know if I'm writing in the right place, and if you want to ignore it it will be just fine :P (I feel very insecure about posting something in a wrong place and even more insecure about my English, but that's a different ballpark)

Whatever, my name is Sol, and the thing is...

Since I found this place (I think it was trying to read some information about Leraje, but I'm not completely sure) I've been reading a lot, like the Lesser and the Greater Key of Solomon, the Grand Grimoire, and other amazing books, of course, I'm an ignorant so I keep reading. I don't plan on summoning, but I have to say, so far, I can't stop reading about the the Goetic demons.

Ufff, whatever, that wasn't my point at all, since I was a little girl, I felt very attracted to this... "supernatural" word (Sorry about the terms I use, trying to write this is like having a baby on a canoe, believe me) I experimented a lot of situations and I always thought that I could be under the influence of my own tricky mind, that's why I posted here.

I'm gonna describe a few situations, and you can totally ridicule me by saying It was just my imagination, it's your opinion what I'm looking for, so thanks anyways for reading it (and thanks again if you can post something)

First. Since I was 10 o 11 I started to feel "energies" (Again, sorry for my terms) for example, if I entered in a new random room, I could feel and know things that happened there, not like visions or something like that, but I got sick in some places, just by staying there, or things like that. (Now I really feel ridiculous lol) Actually, nowadays, I know things about people without even know them... maybe is just a witty perception, but the thing is, when I talk to them, I "vomit" certain things about their lives and past, I just talk and talk, knowing exactly what to say and the people usually gets sad, or emotive over this, and it doesn't happen when I want, it's just a random situation, and... bum, the vomit comes. I wasn't under the influence of any book, or certainly any movie, it happened normally through the years.

Sometimes, I even feel sick when this happens, like, starting burping out of the blue or a few more things I can't handle like yawning or feeling totally tired.

This is not just what happened, but reading the whole post, I couldn't feel more stupid, so I'll keep it until someone's really interested to hear it.

I saw a lot of things, I talked to them in several occasions, but as I said, I don't want to bore you all to death.

Can somebody say if that's normal? Or maybe is just a product of my tricky mind? Maybe anyone experienced a similar thing, but considering I didn't give a big explanation about it, I can understand you won't get a word about what I've said.

Thanks anyways! And I love reading this forum!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

Original post: Ishvara
Can somebody say if that's normal? Or maybe is just a product of my tricky mind? Maybe anyone experienced a similar thing, but considering I didn't give a big explanation about it, I can understand you won't get a word about what I've said.

It's "normal", you're sensitive to astral light. You should learn to shield yourself. Rose Cross ritual has worked wonders for many.

I use frankincense with that but maybe it's just cause I bought a shit load of them once.
Thanks anyways! And I love reading this forum!
No problem! :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

Original post: Bara Mortath

Welcome to the forum.
What you are describing is indeed "normal" in a certain specialized sense of the word. It sounds like what I've heard termed "sensitivity" (possibly, even probably the same thing Ishvara is talking about.) You will probably want to work up some sort of shielding mechanism eventually, so as to not be constantly in contact with other peoples and places pasts and energy residue.

As a side note your English is basically perfect, so no worries there.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

Original post: ArcaneWitch

Welcome to the forum...

It seems as if you're beginning to develop more of an awareness of yourself and dealing with several things that those who have certain abilities will embark upon before they can truly learn what path they are to take and how to go about setting upon that path.

The only thing I can say/advise you of is that you need to stop being hard on yourself and start being yourself... I'm a talkative person as well (although I'm working on that because I tend to speak before I think) and don't feel that you have to behave in a certain way to be here...

JUST BE YOU!

The whole purpose of embarking on an occultic/magickal path is to find yourself and be yourself and live in your Utopia and screw everyone else, for lack of better phraseology. ;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

Original post: CyberCandyGirl

First of all, you don't need to apologise for having opinions!! I think it does sound like you have a supernatural sense, but you have to believe in yourself - and your ability - to work on it. It's fine to be talkative, but if you feel you're saying too much, then you should not mention what you sense/know. Anyhow, most people would die to have a sixth sense like you, so do be proud!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

First of all, thanks everyone! Really! Thanks for answering me and taking your time to do it.
I have a few questions though, here I go...

1) The Rose Cross ritual can be made to protect a place also? Because I'm moving to a different room of my house now (I'm painting and stuff) and this room is like... How can I explain? Well, I saw and felt a lot of things here and I can't really stand up without feeling fear. I'm working on it, but it's hard :s

2) Can I try the The Rose Cross ritual here? And if I can, I will be protecting the place also?

3) If this is not what I have to do, what else can I try to keep this room "clean" and sleep without feeling fear?

I know I should try hard, but the thing is I feel it when I'm half sleep half awake... then "she" appears in the same place every time I see "her", it's like... dreaming but awake, the feeling is totally ugly, and I can't help feeling fear :S

Thanks everybody again! And about me being myself? Well, I am myself all the time, but in this place I found people who really know what they are talking (And of course people who don't, but that happens everywhere) and I can't be anything but respectful to you who read and practiced a lot. That's me actually, ^^

THANKS AGAIN PEOPLE!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

Original post: AstralMagickCraft

Yes you can try, you will be protecting the place, and banishing, I believe...

Try an LBRP in there.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

How can I start?

[QUOTE=AstralMagickCraft;376433]Yes you can try, you will be protecting the place, and banishing, I believe...

Try an LBRP in there.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much! By the way, sorry for this stupid question, but I never tried an LBRP (I read about it a lot, but never tried it :S) So, is there a possibility something goes wrong? I mean, how would I know if I'm doing it in a wrong way?

Return to “Beginners Info”