Love spells

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Magickan1

Hi there you all, am' Magickan1, I am new to this forum but not that new to magick, I've readed your posts and think you all are cool Image

BTW I would like to know if some of you have casted a love spell over someone, I readed on a post named "Black Magick backfires?" about someone who casted one and unfortunatelly this guy had to recast the spell over 52 times so that he would be able to keep the relationship up, cuz' everytime he stopped casting the spell his girlfriend's behavior would change for bad, maybe this guy should have changed his spell, I would like to know about your experiences with this

Also a friend asked me about ex-lover back spells, cant someone get a lover back with a love spell or should it be with a "ex-lover back" spell?

I would like to say before someone send me 10 links of other posts, that I did a search and the results I got have nothing related to love spell or to my question

Thanks Image

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: doh

Actually, there is a really good link about the ethics of love spells here: http://www.occultforums.com/showthread. ... ove+spells

I would search under things like "three fold law", "karma" or "price of spells" for what it costs you to do them.

As far as the difference on if it is a current lover or ex-lover kind of thing, I'm not really sure, and it would be interesting to get other's perspectives on this one.

However, I will say that we don't post spells here on a general purpose, especially love spells, so if you have questions concerning getting a specific spell, you'll have to do it through pm.

EDITED to add: Though it's not in the title (why you didn't find it), the ethics of love spells does go over individual's casting of love spells and their outcomes.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Hi, I didnt asked for spells, I got spells for ex-lover and love ones, but I wanna know if someone can retrieve an ex lover with a love spell instead than with an "ex-lover spell" as a good friend asked me this, thanks for your reply man, anyone else's experience?

Also doh, what can you say about that people who said in this same forum that they casted a black magick spell and nothing happened to them? i think the: dont do "X" magick or something will happening (unwanted things), sounds like a mom who dont want her child to do "X" thing, and she gets fear into her child for him to not make it, and wiccan intension is to even increase the fear 2 more times with it's threefold law, without insulting wiccan which is a great religion, I just think wiccan wanna help people but wanna be sure no one uses their wicca wisdom for bad, also Ive never done manipulative magick and am not interested on doing, I just want to know about people's love magick experiences as this guy I told in my first message caused curiosity on me (the guy who did the 52 spells post)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: LazarusIsrafel

Love spells are dangerous, because there can be dire consequences. I don't think it would be a good idea to do a love spell, because you try and take over the mind and desires of another person, that is wrong. This is only my opinion, but i hope you take it into consideration.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: PaulS

The topic of the pros and cons of love spells has been hashed and rehashed ad nausium. If the topic drifts off of "your experience with love spells" this topic will be deleted.
PaulS

Here is MY personal experience with love spells:
IN almost 40 years of practicing I have done a handfull of love spells - They always work and they have no poor or detrimental reprocussions. The spells I am talking about ask deity to bring into a persons life the mate that they need at that time to make them better and lead them ever towards their perfect partner.
In that same time I have been asked to BREAK hundreds of love spells. Most often the person who cast or paid to have the spell cast is the one who wants to break it. They have found that being loved artificially is less than desirable once they fall out of love with their partner.
I strongly suggest that if you are going to do a love spell that you have a break spell made at the same time - just in case it doesn't end up being what you really want once you have it.

PaulS

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: doh

Magickian1, magic is neither black nor white. Only the intent of the caster determines what "type" of magic it is. As far as someone casting a spell 52 times, chances are either 1-he really had no clue what he was doing or 2-The will of the individual that the spell was directed at was stronger than his.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

I appreciate your comments doh, thanks, that way of thinkin is really true

can someone else comment or tell about their experiences when using love magick over a specific person? :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: gerkintrigg

Okay...
Well firstly love spells do work (like all spells) only if the will is strong enough. I have never actually played with anyone's free will, only made myself more desireable. It was a good many years ago and did not last, but the time I had as a result was worthwhile and enjoyable for both of us.

I feel that generic spells are fine, but to go back with an ex... well let's put it this way, a few years after I split with the girl in question, we met up again and without using magic at all, we aranged a date again. We went out and it became amply apparent that it was for the best that we split up. It was nice enough meeting again and we both had a great time, but the spark was not there, so we decided to let sleeping dogs lie and part on great terms. I still see her every now and then and we're always pleasant, but now I'm married with a daughter and couldn't be happier.

I think that love spells should not be used to change what has lready happened and feel that this is probably the answer that you were really looking for.

I understand that this is only my opinion and as such others may disagree, but I feel (as I would with my own opinion) that it is the best way to view this discussion topic.

Yours Magically,
gerkintrigg

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: DevilsDelight

if a relationship did not work previously, why would the person expect a spell would correct the faults that led to the seperation?

an ideal relationship can't be achieved by magick, it requires two people who have the responsiblity, maturity and willingness to work for it.

relationships are actually a lot of work, self sacrifice, placing the needs of another person before personal desires...a long lasting, glorious existance together is worth it, but it's not achieved with the wave of a wand, the burning of a candle, or any other altar topping.

that would be my largest issue with love spells, people expect a spell to make something possible that the person themself is incapable of.

as paul s said...spells to bring an ideal mate, are good, it was one of those that brought me my most amazing husband...but once we met, it was up to us to make it more than just a fortunate meeting, and it's our genuine love for each other that sustains it.

a person has to be mentally and emotionally ready for a serious relationship, otherwise it's just a wasted effort doomed to fail...all the magick in the world can't sustain a couple, that requires the more, mudane and human aspect.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Ricky12

when a love spell is performed ..after how much time(after the spell) can one except to see results

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: gerkintrigg

Ricky12, what a terribly hard answer for a seemingly simple question.
I would tend to assume that you're not performing a love spell in the little boys room of the restaurant you've just invited your dream girl to, so it's a pretty unknown quantity.

If you're looking for an example of the quickest results I've had... a friend of mine and I (still very good friends) cast a spell about three years ago for some action for him if you get my meaning... Not romance necessarily, but pure mutual lust. (I was not involved in this side of it by the way - just the spell) and that spell must have been cast about 4:30pm - 6pm ish...

Well let me tell you, our student house only slept me that night. So I'm guessing about 8-10 hours maximum. having said that I'm sure there are others. In actuality, we were planning that spell all day, so the process started before actually casting the spell, so I think it was a bit longer than 10 hours all in all. I think time isn't really a relavent issue with spells though.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: endor957

by reading all these posts have given me an idea as to approach an actual love spell properly, of course this is sound in theory. please tell me what you think.

i think in order to do a love spell properly, it would have to be three parts to it.

1. you have to be ready to recieve love and willing to accept the responsibilities and challenges of a relationship before hand.
you should create the spell based on your idea and preference of a wanted mate. you can't be vague because you could end up meeting a person who likes you and you could be aware that this happened due to the spell but it wasn't exactly what you're looking for.
-that much i know from personal experience.

2. the second part's purpose is to have a clear, and open line of communication with the person once met, that way you know what is expected in order to pursue something.

3. the third part is more personal because the purpose should be about clearing your mental blocks so you are able to find a way to be willing to make the needed self-sacrifice or changes inorder to have a good relationship with this person.

for lust spells-i don't know because i have never done one myself but i think it's easy for them to work because i think everybody wants to do it because we're carnal by nature, and sex is a grand part of the life process but we shy away because of fear of disease, getting hurt or getting caught.
i think they're easy to do but the implications could be very bad if the spell was done with a vague purpose.

for ex-lover return spells-well i see a few things must be done to do it properly.
1. you have to know why there was a split in the first place, like what led up to it, you have to understand how the ex feels and why he/she feels this way.
you have to know why you want them back, and what purpose would it serve (could this person be the one because you know it in your bones to your balls, or are you being selfish and unrealistically holding on?)

2. you have to know or have an idea what could the best you two could be at the moment (friends, or distant)

3. depending on what problems led up to the split (other than he/she loosing interest because if that's the case, then let them go) you have to be willing to open and change in order to work on the issues at hand.

so instead of doing an ex-lover back spell, i see it's better to design it to be an ex-lover back to be willing to communicate but somehow this should be done without imposing on the other persons will.
i don't know it's really complicated for me with that one.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Eddie

The guy shouldn't have casted it in the first place. Love is something true, magick induced love is more unconscious, confused passion than anything. I knew a girl who cast a spell on this wiccan wooden amulet on this hemp necklace an admirer of hers (a friend of mine) gave to her as a symbol of his affection for her. Well, she decided to cast it on me and it was very weird. I knew the whole time the reason for my attraction to her, but at the same time, I had a very hard time saying no to her. I ended up being able to control myself and she not and ended up fairly heartbroken and without either of us. That being said, I've never heard of a love spell ever ending well. Karma seems to fuck those who attempt to change things selfishly through shady means.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: BrotherM

In my experience you can use love spells on ex's, why wouldn't you be able to? The issue of course comes in that you have typically broken up for a reason and love spells have (fortunately) always only been temporary IME. That is, normal life and the reasons why your two personalities don't get along will, in time, override the effects of the spell.

BrotherM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

See, I don't really think there's anything wrong with a spell designed to bring love into your life, that's just hoping. But a spell directed at someone will fuck with that person, like that lust one. I got real good at that, and trust me, karma's a bitch--and so's a jaded conscience. Asking for something true brought into your life, that's a'ight by me, since it's not messing with anyone's free will. Chances are it'll come back to bite you in the ass, plus it ain't right.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Soror LVX

Should Shouldn't!! Really that isn't the question. If it works and it generally does, if you get your girl/guy with a spell would you be happy? You would have full knowledge that they have been coersed into that situation and it wasn't their will directing this so called Love.
If it is right it is right and she/he will come and stay. I hate to see caged birds and that is what your victim would become. On your own Karma be it!

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

For sure, a person's not gonna learn to not do something until they have a reason to not do it. I mean, shit, being able to get that girl is great until you start feeling shitty and drained due to a heavy heart, or even worse, more direct karmic justice. Fucking with anyone's free will is wrong and those who use magick for shady purposes will be punished, in one way or another.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Aodh

[QUOTE=Magickan1]Hi, I didnt asked for spells, I got spells for ex-lover and love ones, but I wanna know if someone can retrieve an ex lover with a love spell instead than with an "ex-lover spell" as a good friend asked me this, thanks for your reply man, anyone else's experience?

Also doh, what can you say about that people who said in this same forum that they casted a black magick spell and nothing happened to them? i think the: dont do "X" magick or something will happening (unwanted things), sounds like a mom who dont want her child to do "X" thing, and she gets fear into her child for him to not make it, and wiccan intension is to even increase the fear 2 more times with it's threefold law, without insulting wiccan which is a great religion, I just think wiccan wanna help people but wanna be sure no one uses their wicca wisdom for bad, also Ive never done manipulative magick and am not interested on doing, I just want to know about people's love magick experiences as this guy I told in my first message caused curiosity on me (the guy who did the 52 spells post)[/QUOTE]
I'd like to say, just because they don't have some Wiccany "threefold" backfire, or the relationship holds out, doesn't mean bad things don't/can't happen.

In the past I've done magic to influence plenty of situations, usually I'll either not get the results I wanted and things'll be better or it'll work but I'll soon learn it isn't too great.

With love spells I'd say this is rather iffy territory because if you're that obsessed with ONE person, results will likely eff up or not be to your liking no matter what happens. If you're casting to generally bring love into your life, usually things can be better.

I won't comment on ethics because I never like to speak about ethics. What's right for me may not be right for you, etc.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

thats right aodth

I would like to contact PaulS thru email, msn or yahoo, do you got some place where I can contact and talk to you about something PaulS? i tried to send an email but says this:

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

my email is [email protected] maybe you can contact me PaulS

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: sirio980

[QUOTE=Magickan1]Hi there you all, am' Magickan1, I am new to this forum but not that new to magick, I've readed your posts and think you all are cool Image

BTW I would like to know if some of you have casted a love spell over someone, I readed on a post named "Black Magick backfires?" about someone who casted one and unfortunatelly this guy had to recast the spell over 52 times so that he would be able to keep the relationship up, cuz' everytime he stopped casting the spell his girlfriend's behavior would change for bad, maybe this guy should have changed his spell, I would like to know about your experiences with this

Also a friend asked me about ex-lover back spells, cant someone get a lover back with a love spell or should it be with a "ex-lover back" spell?

I would like to say before someone send me 10 links of other posts, that I did a search and the results I got have nothing related to love spell or to my question

Thanks Image[/QUOTE]
I had a bad experiense about it ...... :(

a year ago a friend of mine was very depressed cause he hadn't a boyfriend so i though to use magic to allow him to get a boyfriend well suited for him .....

but i had an hard lesson to learn ....' NEVER PLAY WITH HUMAN FREE WILL ''

My friends get involved in the idea of a love story in general and not to have a love story with this guy or anyone else .... (cause of an error of A SINGLE WORD in my spell .... :()

He get mad about his feelings for this guy and finally give up with him.

So pay attention and don't play with this type of spell and as paul says '' ask for love to came into someone life or in your life but never think to manipulate anater human being free will cause this can bring to an obsessionate love and this is dangerous too...

this is another thing i experienced on my skin ( forgive me for my bad English :P but i'm italian :D) doing a love spell for anothe frieend of mine to get him a women for ..... then this woman at first time was very quite and kind but afret about a year she became possessive and somethime beat my friends (not hardely indeed) .

to end this i had to broke immefdiately the spell i casted on my friends

So pay attenction and don't play with love spell or eventually don't cast it

This in not as to play a joke

Merry meet

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

when you use a reversal/spell to break another spell, for example if you breaked a love one, isnt it supposed you should have gained love of the person after one year? do the reversal spell removes all love even the one you gained then?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: Aodh

[QUOTE=Magickan1]when you use a reversal/spell to break another spell, for example if you breaked a love one, isnt it supposed you should have gained love of the person after one year? do the reversal spell removes all love even the one you gained then?[/QUOTE]
Mind trying English? If it isn't your first language think you could try again in simpler terms?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

You are right, isnt my first language hehe :) I mean this example:

Let's say I throwed a love spell over Sandra, I have a love relationship with her after that, that relationship lasts 1 Year where I treat her like a queen, I behave really sweet with her, I will oviously get her sincere love without using magick if I do this isn't it? now lets say I decide to break the love spell I throwed over Sandra, she will stop loving me 100% or she will still love me let's say a 60% because I earned that 60% of her love during the relationship?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Well if she loved you 40% and you figure 1% increase in love over a fixed rate of 1.96 years compiled annually using 1+6.3e^pi, that's 65...carry the 2...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Love spells

Original post: BrokenIris

I have read this topic several times since it began and I just don't get it.

Why would you want to live like that?

I mean seriously. Suppose your love spell works? Do you not hold love so sacred that it would bother you to live a facade? I do not mean to be disrespectful in any way. But honestly, would you really want to live with this person every day knowing that the love did not come naturally, that you are living under a "spell". That just seems sad to me. What would be worse is if you had to live every day with this person wondering.....was that "I love you" real or created by the spell, was that hug for me or just because the spell forces them to do it, is this person making love to me because of the desire to please me and share this sacred moment together.....or am I cheating myself AND them.....because I forced them to under spell. Almost seems like rape to me. I just don't understand this. Again....don't mean to be disrespectful, but this kind of love is for sure NOT for me.

Sorry

Iris

Return to “Beginners Info”