Mediumship Development/Seeing Spirit...'

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: spiritoflove

Hiya,

I am aware of etheric energies and light...I have had experiences with spirit, but want to open up more to the seeing of spirit.

How can I best do this? Do any of you see spirit, and have you found good ways to open up to the spiritual realms...?

Regards

SoL

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: kirk88

I'm able to see spirits, though training in necromancy and using ceremonial techniques have imporoved my vision very much. There are books in ceremonial magick that teaches how to train your mind and such on seeing spirits.

I'll be discussing exercises and methods in my thread "Class Lesson: Necromancy" on how to be intuned with spirits.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Horus

Do a google for "trataka" and "clairvoyance"

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: spiritoflove

Hi,

Kirk, when you say you are able to see spirits, do you mean like the people that pass over, as in mediumship...or are you referring to spirits such as the ones perceived in enochian or ceremonial magic...what is the difference, and at what age did you start seeing?

Dear Horus, does Trataka bring on clairvoyance and enhance seeing spirit? My teacher, whom I last seen over ten years ago, and who uncannily was the spitting image of Madame Blavatsky told me that stillness was essential...she was good though because instead of just a tarot reading she got situations and names, described places and basically everything...one night in the class she just turned round and said to this guy (who was another member) "you have 40.87 pence in your pocket...he emptied his pockets out and it was spot on...how did she do this, and how can I get to that level...?

I say 40.87 but this was an example, though I can remember it being odd rather than just say five pounds...I lost contact with her when she moved and the development class split up....the first time I met her I went for a reading and she told me, "I want you in my class" so off along I went for two years...but because the other member were wishy washy, not as focused the class just drifted....

regards

SOL (SpiritofLove)

Return to “Beginners Info”