Advice

Information and advice for those new to the Occult.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advice

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Magick_man99

Im a young witch, and dont know much about my style of magick/ witchcraft/ etc. I consider myself A Wiccan / christian, and I need guidance, and alot of help.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advice

Original post: Magick_man99

Im very scared to perform anything but white magic, and do protection spells before and after it. Is it safe for em to do black/ grey magic? Im the only practitioner I know, and i need alot of help and have tons o questions.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advice

Original post: Grey Magician

Hey how are you doing? It is very normal to have tons of questions about magic, but before you ask any on here remember to use the search tool so that can eliminate any unwanted already anwered threads.

White/Black magic is all defined by what we percieve as good and bad. Most magicians and witche's do magic because that is who they are. Magic is apart of them. They don't go cursing people down the street for nothing. They might do it if they have been done wrong and there would be no justice for that person unless they do something. But also they keep in mind what punishment is fit for the crime, not going off and getting them evicted and homeless or killing their dog. Most of all you have to do what you feel is right. If what you mean by white magic is helping other people who can't help themselves and so forth then go right ahead. But thing you have to do is remember that everything come's back to you time's three, no matter good or bad. So choose wisely when you do anything to do with magic. But my advice would be not do do anything until you have studied at least a year, that is what i did and i get very good results. Start off by learning energy manipulation, energy is all around us and that is how spells work, by sending energy to a specific goal through a spell, and having the energy manifest (make) our goal turn out to what we want. Go to http://www.psipog.net and read up on the article section there under energy manipulation. Then research online about energy manipulation. Just type energy manipulation into google or really any search engine and tons of stuff will come up.

If you have any problems feel free to private message me but i advise you on learning and research energy manipulation first, then go from there to spells etc. Magic take's tons of devotion and practice and reading, if you are serious you have a exciting path ahead of you.

Sincerely,

Grey Magician

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advice

Original post: Grey Magician

I just came across the article that i wanted you to read at http://www.psipog.net it is a thread by spud666 and it is about psi balls but it tells you how to absorb energy and basic energy manipulation techniques. The thread is called your psi ball source (peebrains method). I advise you to read that and spend a 30 hour to 1 hour using that method until you feel you have felt something, like energy, it might feel tingely, like your foot is asleep or something like that. But make sure your foot isn't asleep so you can differentiate between energy and your foot asleep, lol.

Sincerely,

GM

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advice

Original post: doh

Grey Magician has had much wisdom in his words. Magick is neither black nor white. It just is. Yes, Christianity and Magick can cross paths and work together. What Christians call miracles "pagans" or "heathens" call magick.

It's not what you believe, but that you DO believe.

Everything is a miracle (magick). Everything is a sin (just not right). Right and wrong are only in the eye of the beholder and how they work is based on faith. Sometimes it may be based on "real knowledge", but it is up to you to decide what is right and what is wrong. No one else can make that decision for you.

Best wishes for your search and if you have any questions, I will be happy to give you my perspective. Not fact, only ideals.

If it helps at all, many of us, even those that have much knowledge (not myself cause I know many waaayyyy beyond me) still question. Or at least they should.

Return to “Beginners Info”