Fluff Bunny

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Mannun

What is your definition of a Fluff Bunny??

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Cronus

A person who provides false infomation and who is delusional when it comes to what is real and what is fantasy.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: astral_light21

If you look in any unabridged dictionary theres a mug-shot of me...:p

To me a fluffy bunny is someone who acts like they know something spectacular, when they are actually very confused individuals themselves. Thats the worst kind of bunny I can think of.

Of course I guess the name can easily get slapped on any newcomer, but for the most part fluffy bunnies are just simply looking for a ripe carrot to munch on.;)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Anathema_Oracle

Just someone other freaks have decided are worse than them to deflect attention from their own obvious flaws. A clever way to feel included as you exclude others that have demonstrated 'ignorance' or become too 'mainstream'.

Think: Emo for the occult world.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Alfheim

Some of the people in favourite Norse godd/ess thread.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Rend Sever

What they said ^^

The only good fluff bunny, is a literal fluff bunny,

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Draginvry

Anyone who has deluded themselves with wishful thinking.

Also, someone who pretends to have optimism when they really have despair, can also be considered a fluffbunny.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Darkwater

Roman Catholic Priests are the ultimate fluff bunnies to me.

At BEST they are Teh least qualified people to be giving out life advice,dishing out rubbish about water & wine that would make the biggest Munchausen Magician blush.

Organised religious fluff bunnies have got to be the worst dishing out their opium for teh masses,at a price.

Shockers.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Geimhreadh

Those who delude themselves, and think that the universe is all white light, that the lion could lie down with the lamb, and that such a thing is desirable.

Those whose only usage of "occult" material is to construct elaborate fantasy worlds about themselves.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Anathema_Oracle
Those whose only usage of "occult" material is to construct elaborate fantasy worlds about themselves.
As opposed to?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: DrMummy

[QUOTE=Geimhreadh;342311]Those who delude themselves, and think that the universe is all white light, that the lion could lie down with the lamb, and that such a thing is desirable.

Those whose only usage of "occult" material is to construct elaborate fantasy worlds about themselves.[/QUOTE]

I think that's kind of an unfair definition.

Seeing the universe in white light is a perfectly legitimate vision of the universe, if one is honest with themselves.

If they realize that the world can't and won't transform itself into their narrow little definition of good, and realize that they must amend their definition of good to be able to fit the whole universe, then maybe they can do what is truly good for the whole universe.

So, while you're essentially right in the fact that self-delusion is trademark of the fluff-bunny, you limit your definition to only one kind of self delusion.

What about the people who spend their life drowning in sorrow, refusing to see the good in anything? Aren't the components that make up their universe nothing more than mere fluff?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Darkwater

In an astrological sense/dimension Leo & the ram are in perfect harmony & happily sit at the same table.

This is not fluff bunny b+llsh+t,this is a dimensional reality.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: Alfheim

[QUOTE=DrMummy;342322]I think that's kind of an unfair definition.

Seeing the universe in white light is a perfectly legitimate vision of the universe, if one is honest with themselves.

If they realize that the world can't and won't transform itself into their narrow little definition of good, and realize that they must amend their definition of good to be able to fit the whole universe, then maybe they can do what is truly good for the whole universe.

So, while you're essentially right in the fact that self-delusion is trademark of the fluff-bunny, you limit your definition to only one kind of self delusion.

What about the people who spend their life drowning in sorrow, refusing to see the good in anything? Aren't the components that make up their universe nothing more than mere fluff?[/QUOTE]

I think hes talking about naive people who don't bother to do any reasearch and just make stuff up.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: The Cove

Don't mess with Fluff Bunny.

They are terrible, terrible things.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Fluff Bunny

Original post: doh

You might find this http://www.occultforums.com/showthread. ... luff+bunny useful.

ryanleman
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Fluff Bunny

Post by ryanleman »

Also a little fun fact the term "fluffy bunny" was made as a derogatory term for wiccans or rather self proclaimed wiccans who used the concept of wicca being a "nature religion" as an excuse to only see the good of nature and completely ignore the bad.

The term Fluffy bunny came from the thought of these types of wiccans concerning themselves with rainbows, unicorns, bunnies (especially fluffy bunnies), hugs & kisses, cotton candy etc.

I learned this while I was studying in a wicca discussion group. I do not know if this is still a term used or when it was created. I was in this group maybe 2 years ago at the most. I personally found this name calling very entertaining and needed as the fluffy bunnies were typically beginners who didn't know nature involves creation and destruction, life and death, fire and water, peace and war.
So you mean to tell me that you have a large collection of ritual equipment? Well I have my mind, just as good and I bought it at a discount price

Atehequa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atehequa »

Someone going by the name Sparkle Noodle and claims to have a spirit guide called Wind Waffle.
"We know the predator, we see them feed on us, we are aware to starve the beast is our destiny"

oldspirit
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by oldspirit »

Atehequa wrote:Someone going by the name Sparkle Noodle and claims to have a spirit guide called Wind Waffle.
wow First things first this is on the surface exactly right on target PROPS for speaking the truth .

Just to elaborate a little more im sure its the same softies that Stehequa is talking about who sit in their rooms in their parents house and curse everyone for all the wrong done to them instead of hardening up and really living the OLD PATH and personally physically spiritually taking initiative and sculpting out the life personalityand body that they want for ourselves. These are the people with all the information all the books, crowns, swords, etc. they do every ritual and spell by the book and their lives just seem to be getting worse. They are not alligned with any of the God/s or Godess/ess these energies thought forms entities dieties are the same beings that our ancient ancestors who were WARRIORS, HUNTERS, GATHERERS, AND SURVIVALISTS prayed too and asked for assistance of they have no time/patience/interest in helping those who take no initiative and are probably offended that these are the bulk of the people who now follow the Old Path. These are the people deemed fluffy bunnies by me and im sure by the entities who are used to a much different type of worshiper.

Atehequa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atehequa »

Sparkle Noodle filled out answers on a trendy questionnaire in order to learn what his or her spirit animal is.
"We know the predator, we see them feed on us, we are aware to starve the beast is our destiny"

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Sparkle Noodle filled out answers on a trendy questionnaire in order to learn what his or her spirit animal is.
... And they probably discovered their Indigo nature/Alien Oversoul the same way too. [twisted]

For me the rent a God brigade are irritating.
By that I mean those who are always casting spells to entreat Gods whom they give nothing back to and only ever call upon when they want something done for them that they are not prepared to try getting by themselves first.[kinda mashes in with what Oldspirit said I think.]

Also those recons who insist on abiding by the word of Christian overwriters of Pagan texts and sagas etc. They're just the same as Bible literalists and equally annoying.

This thread revival should get interesting soon,lol.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

By that I mean those who are always casting spells to entreat Gods whom they give nothing back to and only ever call upon when they want something done for them that they are not prepared to try getting by themselves first.[kinda mashes in with what Oldspirit said I think.]
but it's fun to sit back and watch when the dieties get tired of it. Shall I bring the popcorn?
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Atehequa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atehequa »

Sometimes while meditating in my 'special place' spirit guide Wind Waffle appears.

An obscure fact, Wind Waffle was first channeled by the incompetent Cornish dentist and rubber band collecting buff Maurice Trenchwhistle back in 1961. Wind Waffle appeared to Dr. Trenchwhistle as a rather run of the mill frozen breakfast treat, but there the similarities ended.

"Don't be confused by my appetizing golden brown color or my perfectly square nooks and crannies, I'm not your typical unenlightened fast breakfast item found on the frozen food isle." Wind Waffle initially explained to Trenchwhistle.

On my last weekend vision quest, I told my friends Purple Warbler Wolf and Paisley Butterfly Caterpillar all about Wind Waffle.

Return to “Religous superstitions, Folk traditions and Lores”