How did you find your guide?

Arden_Aurelius
Forum Member
Forum Member

How did you find your guide?

Post by Arden_Aurelius »

I have no clue what i am, let me start with that. I'd like to say wiccan but i'm pretty much agnostic. i don;t do rituals or any thing do to money troubles, if i had the money i;d do them. i do meditiate when i can. now that that's out of the way, I was wondering, how do most people find their guide? I've not found who mine is but i'm partial to bastet but i don;t feel a conection per se, just a curiiousity, any suggestions on how to find out who my guide is?
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: How did you find your guide?

Post by cactusjack543 »

a person may have several guides or leaching hitchickers i try to promote my guides by who they are and if they reside in my home i use priorities but remember favors can build up get enough guides your home could turn into a head quarters sponcerships ect with very few guides of which may support the home

Arden_Aurelius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Arden_Aurelius »

interesting, but any tips on how to connect with them?
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others

Jack-o-diamonds
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Jack-o-diamonds »

Arden_Aurelius wrote:interesting, but any tips on how to connect with them?
meditation works best for me.
"oh, thou clear spirit, of thy fire thou madest me, and like a true child of fire, i breathe it back to thee."

Arden_Aurelius
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Arden_Aurelius »

I guess i just need to be more patient then

SkyTemple
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SkyTemple »

Through research, meditation, ritual, contemplation, sudden revelation, and the help of others. It will come to you when the time is right. It's a little different for everyone.

Atehequa
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Atehequa »

In the traditional beliefs of my people such spirit guides or helpers find us, but initially not without some sacrifice
on our part.

Mine involved being left high on a thickly wooded mountain slope for almost two weeks with some water, but no food. My helper all along, she arrived, introduced herself, talked for some time and then taught me a song.

Now there is no need to call upon her as she already knows when I could use some company or assistance.
"We know the predator, we see them feed on us, we are aware to starve the beast is our destiny"

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

Bastet is a Goddess - not a guide. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastet
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Frater Chiasmus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Frater Chiasmus »

In a rhythmic meditative state I journeyed down a stream into a literal hole in the ground.
I passed by thick roots, twists and turns and even insects who tried to stop my advancements toward the realm of Manitou.
I opened into a lush place, humid and thick with much fog, but still I could see clearly for a good distance. I saw horses, rabbits, bears, wolves, eagles, hawks, squirrels, deer, elk and even buffalo! Dogs were there too, but none approached me. I was there for what seemed like an eternity. Many greeted me, but none were my guide. Just as i turned to return through the Earth Path, I was finally greeted...
By a moose.

My spiritual Mentor is a Moose.
Please no jokes. :)
There is beauty in darkness for those who dare enter the shadows to embrace it.
- John Coughlin

Kronus
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kronus »

I get my advice from Azazel - I communicate with him on a daily basis and thank him for guiding me.

I found him by reading books and then tried to contact him. We have been in a pact since.

LoD
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by LoD »

Ave,

I didn´t... She found me

Take care and stay out of trouble,

LoD
If I´m right for the wrong reasons, does that still make me right?

Disconnect... and self destruct... one bullet at a time... what's your rush now... everyone will have his day to die

Return to “Religous superstitions, Folk traditions and Lores”