Healing the nerve synapses (especially for Kundalini Awakened)

Emergent or individual religions, small groups or individualised, modern practices.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Amur

When the kundalini awakens in the body it starts to purify the body and mind from all it's contaminants, which makes it especially important to purify the whole nerve synaptic system, which it does automatically when it ascends completely, it purifies all the nerve synapses in the body making it a coherent whole to the rest of the system and takes away all 'ego' or hurt or clogged points in the nerve synaptic system. Different parts of the body having being hurt and unable to heal with the kundalini, becomes clogged and starts emitting 'negative' energies or energies of the trauma included with that part of the body....

Now to heal this, it is very straightforward to use cold and hot showers to do it.

As an illusion about the reptile brain of the human, the reptile brain thinks that cold showers will harm it, when in fact cold showers can't harm the body unless one is inside it for a very long time. But then again it's easier to tend to polarize to the other end of the spectrum which is warmth, and after warmth fire and burningness.. While both polarities is good, it's best to start balancing them both which in turn heals the whole body system...

So for SERIOUSLY helping your own kundalini process, start by taking a cold shower and get used to the initial coldness signals coming from the body (which can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning but it's merely an illusion of the reptile brain). Now when a certain coldness factor is crossed, the bodies nerve-synaptic system might start screaming out traumas and other emotional cloggings directly through the nerve synapses being stimulated in the cold-shower, when this happens, turn the polarity into a warm shower to heal those emotional cloggings and wounds. When the wounds are healed, again turn the polarity of the shower to coldness and continue the process all over until you feel complete and an inner peace comes. Do this everytime you take a shower and you will be healed from practically ALL emotional wounds and ailments in a very short time....

Report back with experiences when you've tried this process. Remember not to go too cold and if going too cold remember to balance it with warmth or hotness...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: bellenigma

Well I always take warm showers and progressively go to cold simply because I've found cold water stimulating. And I heard that rinsing your hair with cold water makes it shinier. :)

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=bellenigma;374150]Well I always take warm showers and progressively go to cold simply because I've found cold water stimulating. And I heard that rinsing your hair with cold water makes it shinier. :)[/QUOTE]

Hmm. Does it work also? Atleast it feels to me like it could also work in doing the same thing except in a more relaxed type of way, but at the moment it seems that it would be more painful for myself to do but will certainly test it in the future :)

Thanks for sharing :D

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Venefica
When the kundalini awakens in the body it starts to purify the body and mind from all it's contaminants, which makes it especially important to purify the whole nerve synaptic system, which it does automatically when it ascends completely, it purifies all the nerve synapses in the body making it a coherent whole to the rest of the system and takes away all 'ego' or hurt or clogged points in the nerve synaptic system. Different parts of the body having being hurt and unable to heal with the kundalini, becomes clogged and starts emitting 'negative' energies or energies of the trauma included with that part of the body....
I have been raising Kundalini and my ego is very much intact. My ego is not a negative thing, it is an inportant part of me. What is it with some of you new agers and goody goody pagans? Why do you hate yourself so much you want to destroy yourself become nothing but a body with a soul, but with no personally, nothing that make you an individual. I think that if you went to a shrink with this self loathing problem then you would probably be a more happy person.
Well I always take warm showers and progressively go to cold simply because I've found cold water stimulating. And I heard that rinsing your hair with cold water makes it shinier. :)
It do not make it more shiny, but it stimulates the scalp, it can make the hair grow thicker and faster. I used this when I had short hair and wanted it to grow out faster.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Dufangoer

bump up ..cheap wow power leveling --------------------------------buy eq2 plat, eq2 gold, everquest platinum, rs gold, silkroad gold,

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Venefica;374194]I have been raising Kundalini and my ego is very much intact. My ego is not a negative thing, it is an inportant part of me. What is it with some of you new agers and goody goody pagans? Why do you hate yourself so much you want to destroy yourself become no
[/QUOTE]

Perhaps we have a different view about the ego and the phenomenom about it. Which means that we label things differently, which also means that the word for me is a different thing than the word for you, which makes this whole conversation very pointless.

Speaking from you own viewpoint and label of ego, it needs to be properly aligned and tuned to reach up the true potential of a human being, if it is there hindering that alignment and process then it can be a problem in many senses and getting to the root of problem will help to get more aligned.

Perhaps you should understand the whole issue at hand before starting to speak something about 'new agers' and 'goody goody pagans'. And if you already haven't understood, I belong to neither category....

Not sure how you read the posts or how well you understand english but if you read it again perhaps you will see the ''s around the ego signalling something....

Anyway, back to the topic, if relaxed nerve synapses are the key for getting the earth-force to arise in a proper manner, then it should also be possible to get them relaxed by some sort of electrical device or other neuro-stimulating things. Will be very interesting to build this in the future, though I suppose more research is needed into defining how and what kundalini really is and what it's mechanisms is in the spine and neuro system...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

To be quite honest, yes from your other posts you are what I would call a goodie goodie though if it are pagan or new ager I do not know.

And I read English just fine thank you. Now if you use another definition than the rest of the world for ego, then, by all means, but if that is so you better explain what you mean when you post, for in English the word ego have a specific meaning. Perhaps it is you that need some language lessons sweetie.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

[QUOTE=Venefica;374238]To be quite honest, yes from your other posts you are what I would call a goodie goodie though if it are pagan or new ager I do not know.

And I read English just fine thank you. Now if you use another definition than the rest of the world for ego, then, by all means, but if that is so you better explain what you mean when you post, for in English the word ego have a specific meaning. Perhaps it is you that need some language lessons sweetie.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm not so sure about your reading skills and how properly aligned they are with reality and so forth as you have proven before to not be able to read between the lines and make quite illogical and false assumptions, so might be time to take your head away from your ass for a change and look at the world for once....

If you have such trouble reading my posts and what I mean, perhaps you should stay away from them and stop answering all-together. Would probably be better both for yourself and for me and for others...

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

I think you seriously need to get your head out of the clouds and your butt down from that pedestal you think you are on sweetie. Now the differance between you and me, is that I can express myself. I write what I mean instead of hoping pepole will read correctly between the lines. Also Princess, I think that I have as much right to answer any post on this forum as you have, so why do you not stop your whining and perhaps realize that if pepole do not get you, perhaps it is you, gasp, that are expressing yourself poorly.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Original post: Ninlil

This seems to have escalated from an interesting postulation to a pissing contest.

It's too bad, I was curious to see if people would try this. I have neuropathy (look it up) and am curious if it can improve damage to the nerves. I certainly would like to feel my hands and feet again like normal.

*I* think it's sad that two educated people would rather argue semantics than pursue this line of thinking. Even if just to see where it goes.

What happened to the spirit of questioning? Perhaps we can regain it.

Return to “Unorthdox faith”