The truth of demons origins and Satan: Earliest History

Emergent or individual religions, small groups or individualised, modern practices.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

The truth of demons origins and Satan: Earliest History

Post by RaineAshford »

What I am about to tell you is the truth to Satan, Hell, Futanari.

The Grey's are the predecessor species, and they had a queen named Queen Sydney. She did biological and energy tests to create living bodies to put minds inside, her greatest species was Futanari.

She had a Jester in her Space Empire named Satan whom invented hypnosis, in his first display of hypnosis he hypnotised the eager and naive Queen Sydney. She fell in complete love and Satan took control of her empire.

The perfect species created by The Queen of The Greys the "Futanari" escaped and fought as freedom fighters(rebels against Satan). So in order to catch them Satan started creating monsters and turning The Greys into demons. The demons eventually caught the Futanari and turned them into demons trapped in a mental puzzle. The Messiah will solve the puzzle and free the Futanari.

Hell is full of tentacles and torture. The tentacles are made of the flesh of the Futanari that Satan captured and forced to live in torment. Satan confuses and torments their minds.

Satan then went to Heaven a far away empire and hypnotised the angels to make Lucifer Jr(Son of God) fall. The Fallen Angel is actually the son of God Lucifer.

Satan stole God's[mother] children The Angels, and turned them into demons or monsters. The Angels are God Lucifer's Holy Soldiers.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: The truth of demons origins and Satan: Earliest History

Post by magari »

I'm sorry, but this is not contributing to the forums at all, but possibly sacrificing it's integrity and the integrity of all our usernames.

Just saying admins....

Just saying....

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by magari »

Occult fiction perhaps?

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

I got it from channeling. I don't see how it doesn't help. It's supposed to be a true story.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

I hope new adepts will not take your words as truth. It could destroy their minds.
magari wrote:I'm sorry, but this is not contributing to the forums at all, but possibly sacrificing it's integrity and the integrity of all our usernames.

Just saying admins....

Just saying....
Yeah...
Reine sorry but your paradigm is horrible: chaos + quantum physiqs + hentai and anime + role playing games + demonology/satanism? I am scared that there is more...
RaineAshford wrote:I got it from channeling. I don't see how it doesn't help. It's supposed to be a true story.
Supposed?! Really?!
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

It's at least better than what L Ron Hubbard came up with but some agreement - there's a lot of assumptions based on things like a Canaanite/Hebrew dialect that's millions of years old (no ha satan without that) and the assumption that formal Christianity's strange non-biblical dogmatisms, like the fall of a 'Lucifer' and a third of the angels, has something to it other than perhaps a double or triple creole of an origin story that had a much different flavor.

When you receive something like this from an inner voice I'd think the best thing you can do is chew it over and see what the symbolism means to you. It doesn't have to be documentary validity to be of psychological or spiritual importance, and for one I actually appreciate when people share things like this so I don't wish to knock at all the power of the experience and what it had for you.

As far as channeling is concerned we have scores of supposed alien nations speaking through humans all over Youtube. With each progressive century it seems like what they are or where they're from changes to meet our mythology, and for as friendly and cordial as they are in talking to us it seems somewhat clear that they don't hold literal truth sacrosanct in the way we do. For instance I'd figure with most of these alien nations we could find out that several of these systems have no planets, and when NASA discovers that one or several of these systems has no planets then they'll say they're from somewhere else. I like Robert Anton Wilson's puka concept because it seems like he's nailed the motif and the sort of friendly BS'er behavior of these beings.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Channelling is personal gnosis and is therefore highly subjective, so this dosen't belong in Ancient Magick and I moved it here.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RoseRed
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RoseRed »

UPG - unverifiable personal gnosis.

If you add this to the beginning of the post - much less problems.
When my wings get tired I grab my broom.

Caerdon
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Caerdon »

RoseRed wrote:UPG - unverifiable personal gnosis.

If you add this to the beginning of the post - much less problems.
Ahh, I haven't come across that acronym in a very long time! Not since early on when i first started going on some forums! [yay]
But yes i agree that it should be added to the beginning, or atleast have it mentioned somewhere in the original post.

Now, for my opinions on the original post contents itself.
When I first read the topic title, I did expect something atleast controversial, possibly related to demonology or satanism... however once I got to Futanari, I got very skeptical, but decided to hang in there, just in case it was a name for something outside of the mainstream known meaning.
Then you started talking about the greys. Which, there is some precedent for the idea of there being a predecessor race, or atleast a third species existing.
The rest of it, though, just seems to fall apart and puts me in a "WTF?" mindset. I, honestly, do not know what to make of this... there was some promise when it starts but falls apart, like you got your lines crossed when experiencing your channeling.
Time is but an illusion in perception and is only perceived to pass by at the same moments together for us all... which is, quite frankly, me saying to not expect from me in a timely manner!
-I am but a simple wanderer... Though I may be gone for immeasurable time, always do I return.

Maya The Generator
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Maya The Generator »

I think there is potential but it is rough diamond.

Conformist decisions were made.

Feeling of WTF is exactly what I felt for the first time readin.

[tongue]
Illusion is the first of the pleasures.
The bomb of entropic chaos.
If some assholes levels a twelve gauge your way, you drain him, skin him and bash in his skull. Self-preservation is vital part of humanity after all. My favorite part, in fact
My mind is telling me NOOO but my BODY, MY BODY is telling me YEAS

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I think your first post hit the nail Maya.
The Grey's are the predecessor species, and they had a queen named Queen Sydney...
Sydney, Old English of Norman origins, nice to know this predecessor species speaks English as a native tongue.

I'll leave that where it is at and say no more, for now.
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

RaineAshford
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by RaineAshford »

Nahemah wrote:I think your first post hit the nail Maya.
The Grey's are the predecessor species, and they had a queen named Queen Sydney...
Sydney, Old English of Norman origins, nice to know this predecessor species speaks English as a native tongue.

I'll leave that where it is at and say no more, for now.
Suspect they gave us their language while manipulating the history, now, and future of our species and our planet.

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:As far as channeling is concerned we have scores of supposed alien nations speaking through humans all over Youtube. With each progressive century it seems like what they are or where they're from changes to meet our mythology, and for as friendly and cordial as they are in talking to us it seems somewhat clear that they don't hold literal truth sacrosanct in the way we do. For instance I'd figure with most of these alien nations we could find out that several of these systems have no planets, and when NASA discovers that one or several of these systems has no planets then they'll say they're from somewhere else. I like Robert Anton Wilson's puka concept because it seems like he's nailed the motif and the sort of friendly BS'er behavior of these beings.
As part of the UFO phenomenon, you had these 'channelers' who claimed to be in contact with Martians, Venusians, Plutonians and what not (all planets suspected to harbour intelligent lifeforms at that time) until we had access to greater knowledge of the solar system with space science. So, unless these people were all frauds, it seems clear to me that 'channeling' for the most part means tapping into one's subconscious. What the 'channeler' is doing is actually creating narratives from within his own imagination, not so differerent than what a writter and a poet would do, but presenting these scenarios as if they were happening live and/or for real. I am not denying here that channeling does not produce kernels of truth, but one can't ignore the mind component largely at play.
Last edited by Draco20 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

RaineAshford wrote:Suspect they gave us their language while manipulating the history, now, and future of our species and our planet.
Except that the vast majority of abductees who claim to have encountered Gray Aliens are adament that they do not speak verbally, but by 'telepathy'.(1)
And their mouths is often described as a tiny slit which I am really not convinced is best suited for uttering English words. But that's my opinion. ;)

There is also the fact that there are many different languages here on Earth. Why English? Raine, without even trying to deny the reality of this entity, I think you need to realize that ''Sydney'' is a name coming from your own mind. It's a language you understand, thus it makes sense that it would take that form.

(1): http://www.amazon.com/Abduction-Encount ... 1416575804
Last edited by Draco20 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Phenix20 wrote:As part of the UFO phenomenon, you had these 'channelers' who claimed to be in contact with Marsians, Venusians, Plutonians and what not (all planets suspected to harbour intelligent lifeforms at that time) until we had access to greater knowledge of the solar system with space science. So, unless these people were all frauds, it seems clear to me that 'channeling' for the most part means tapping into one's subconscious. What the 'channeler' is doing is actually creating narratives from within his own imagination, not so differerent than what a writter and a poet would do, but presenting these scenarios as if they were happening live and/or for real. I am not denying here that channeling does not produce kernels of truth, but one can't ignore the mind component largely at play.
Might that be like saying that we need to break the channeling phenomena into a couple categories - personal subconscious vs. collective and beyond? I put it that way when I consider things like Dion Fortune's Cosmic Doctrine or Jane Roberts' Seth. Occasionally this stuff does get a bit gnarlier than a person just having a self-hypnosis session.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Phenix20 wrote:As part of the UFO phenomenon, you had these 'channelers' who claimed to be in contact with Martians, Venusians, Plutonians and what not (all planets suspected to harbour intelligent lifeforms at that time) until we had access to greater knowledge of the solar system with space science.
Working with the intelligent spirits who live on the other planets of our System goes back a lot further than the UFO phenomenon. Planetary Magick in one form or another, which includes working with intelligent spirits from those places, has been around for at least a few thousand years based solely on written record. Some of us still work with it today, because modern knowledge of astronomy doesn't even partially contradict the practice. Biological life is not the only type of life in the universe, you know, and each planet does have a unique energetic influence on Earth. Each planet even has its own unique sound, as recorded by NASA. [wink2]
Phenix20 wrote:it seems clear to me that 'channeling' for the most part means tapping into one's subconscious. What the 'channeler' is doing is actually creating narratives from within his own imagination, not so differerent than what a writter and a poet would do, but presenting these scenarios as if they were happening live and/or for real. I am not denying here that channeling does not produce kernels of truth, but one can't ignore the mind component largely at play.
The subconscious mind as most people understand it is a myth of modern psychology and doesn't actually exist, as far as I'm concerned. But that's a debate for another time.

What a channeler is actually doing is practicing a form of Invocation that essentially amounts to possession with permission. An entity is invited to either connect to or come inside the mind and body of the channeler, and the entity then speaks either telepathically or through the body of the channeler (which can be creepy - very creepy). This isn't even that advanced, as far as Metaphysics goes. Lots of people can learn how to do this, and lots of people have the talent or "condition" to do this without even practicing much.

The problem is that "lots of people" don't have the metaphysical training and experience necessary to actually discern who they are really working with. The mind likes to translate things it doesn't understand into things it does understand, changing information that was received psychically into something its not. In Parapsychology, this is studied as "Analytical Overlay." Besides this, there are a lot of lesser spirits that love to play tricks on humans any time the chance presents itself. Not even the genuinely malicious entities that come for a meal, but also the simple nature spirits who are just mischievous and playful and "Fae." Combine the two, and "channelers" are more often a victim than a fraud.

A trained and experienced sage knows how to test a spirit and the information it brings, knows how to see through the theatrics and understand what is really going on. Channelers, for all the talent some may have, usually don't. And so we end up with lots of books about alien empires, strange tales about Atlantis, and other things that amount to little more than some tricky spirit getting a meal and a laugh at the channelers expense.

~:Shin:~

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinichi wrote: A trained and experienced sage knows how to test a spirit and the information it brings, knows how to see through the theatrics and understand what is really going on. Channelers, for all the talent some may have, usually don't. And so we end up with lots of books about alien empires, strange tales about Atlantis, and other things that amount to little more than some tricky spirit getting a meal and a laugh at the channelers expense.
In MOTT I also remember Valentin talking about Mephistopheles and his penchant for pulling channeling pranks on people for whom the truth wasn't champagne and caviar enough. Per the author he'd give them what they wanted, a mountain of gourmet high-brow BS to suite their sensitive palettes, even with an opening statement really indicating that his channeling was an act of satire to see if they'd take his opening note and disregard it or to see whether they'd still prefer the lie over the truth. In one of the more popular cases it was just what you mentioned - an Englishman finding out that he could channel for the first time and writing an extensive tall-tale about Atlantis.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinichi wrote: The subconscious mind as most people understand it is a myth of modern psychology and doesn't actually exist, as far as I'm concerned. But that's a debate for another time.
If you're up for opening a thread about it let me know - I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:
Shinichi wrote: A trained and experienced sage knows how to test a spirit and the information it brings, knows how to see through the theatrics and understand what is really going on. Channelers, for all the talent some may have, usually don't. And so we end up with lots of books about alien empires, strange tales about Atlantis, and other things that amount to little more than some tricky spirit getting a meal and a laugh at the channelers expense.
In MOTT I also remember Valentin talking about Mephistopheles and his penchant for pulling channeling pranks on people for whom the truth wasn't champagne and caviar enough. Per the author he'd give them what they wanted, a mountain of gourmet high-brow BS to suite their sensitive palettes, even with an opening statement really indicating that his channeling was an act of satire to see if they'd take his opening note and disregard it or to see whether they'd still prefer the lie over the truth. In one of the more popular cases it was just what you mentioned - an Englishman finding out that he could channel for the first time and writing an extensive tall-tale about Atlantis.
Yes, that's pretty much exactly what happens. It's the First Rule. "People will believe any lie, either because they want it to be true or because they fear that it already is."
Cybernetic_Jazz wrote:
Shinichi wrote: The subconscious mind as most people understand it is a myth of modern psychology and doesn't actually exist, as far as I'm concerned. But that's a debate for another time.
If you're up for opening a thread about it let me know - I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
You can open a thread if you want, but I can pretty much explain my statement with a single quote from Freud:

"If someone talks of subconsciousness, I cannot tell whether he means the term topographically – to indicate something lying in the mind beneath consciousness – or qualitatively – to indicate another consciousness, a subterranean one, as it were. He is probably not clear about any of it. The only trustworthy antithesis is between conscious and unconscious." - Sigmund Freud.

Now, Freud certainly has a lot of strange ideas of his own, but in this instance at least he has a very good point. And for myself, I have done extensive internal work on myself through deep meditation, Introspection, dreams, and similar things. I've peaked into other peoples minds via telepathy and dream walking, too. Not once have I ever encountered what is described as the magical "subconscious." Rather, the "subconscious" myth seems to be a concept that is used to divide or even personify a particular portion of the unconscious mind, but this is neither necessary or very healthy - as dividing the mind rarely is. I've found it far more valuable to simply train the conscious mind to be more consciously Aware of things, and so "conscious" and "unconscious" unify to a greater degree instead of being divided.

Draco20
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Draco20 »

Shinichi wrote:Working with the intelligent spirits who live on the other planets of our System goes back a lot further than the UFO phenomenon. Planetary Magick in one form or another, which includes working with intelligent spirits from those places, has been around for at least a few thousand years based solely on written record. Some of us still work with it today, because modern knowledge of astronomy doesn't even partially contradict the practice. Biological life is not the only type of life in the universe, you know, and each planet does have a unique energetic influence on Earth. Each planet even has its own unique sound, as recorded by NASA.
I brought up the UFO phenomenon because Raine & Cyber were refering to the Grays and other Alien nations, not necesserely spirits.

In the 60's and 70's we had all these channelers in fringe UFO circles who claimed to be in contact with a wide range of Alien beings from Venus, Mars, Pluto ect. Today, we are not hearing a lot from those beings (they seem to have moved in other solar systems now, on Planet X and what not...) Excluding blatant frauds, even then much of the informations given by these channeled beings appear to be rubbish when taken at face value, unless you interpret it as part of one's inner realm. It suddenly makes sense. We actually have one exemple of that here on this thread; a Gray Alien Queen named ''Sydney'', an Anglo-saxon word, which really has nothing extraterrestrial.

From there, I am inclined to believe that there is more than a form of channeling, one that involves opening up a kind of possession by an entity, as you mentionned above, and at least another involving a mind component and the channeling of one's vivid imagination.

Shinichi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Shinichi »

Phenix20 wrote:I brought up the UFO phenomenon because Raine & Cyber were refering to the Grays and other Alien nations, not necesserely spirits.
There are those who say the Grays are spirits. You should look up Crowley's 1918 drawing of Lam. [wink2]
Phenix20 wrote:In the 60's and 70's we had all these channelers in fringe UFO circles who claimed to be in contact with a wide range of Alien beings from Venus, Mars, Pluto ect. Today, we are not hearing a lot from those beings (they seem to have moved in other solar systems now, on Planet X and what not...) Excluding blatant frauds, even then much of the informations given by these channeled beings appear to be rubbish when taken at face value, unless you interpret it as part of one's inner realm. It suddenly makes sense. We actually have one exemple of that here on this thread; a Gray Alien Queen named ''Sydney'', an Anglo-saxon word, which really has nothing extraterrestrial.
As I said, there's this thing called Analytical Overlay, where the mind unconsciously translates information. Suppose you psychically look into a closed box and see the color "yellow." You have no idea what to do with the color "yellow," so your ever helpful super processor of a brain throws out the memory "bananas are yellow," and so you suddenly see a banana in the box. Then you open the box, and it's a yellow tshirt. You correctly saw something "yellow" and essentially imagined the rest. It's not a deep meaningful exploration of the Inner Realm, it's just an undisciplined mind "twitching," like how your body twitches and itches while you train it to sit still for meditation.

That, and local spirits playing pranks, in the case of many channelers.

Combine the two situations, in an undisciplined psychic and a local spirit deciding to have fun at their expense, and you have an explanation for the vast majority of the ridiculousness that channelers have a habit of channeling.
Phenix20 wrote:From there, I am inclined to believe that there is more than a form of channeling, one that involves opening up a kind of possession by an entity, as you mentionned above, and at least another involving a mind component and the channeling of one's vivid imagination.
The latter isn't channeling at all. It's just mental illness or Analytical Overlay for those who can't control it, and the Creative ("Artistic") Mind for those who can. Just look at the entire worlds that folk like Tolkien and Lewis manage to create, because they control this creative imagination. It's only a bad thing if you are subservient to it.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Shinichi wrote: You can open a thread if you want, but I can pretty much explain my statement with a single quote from Freud:

"If someone talks of subconsciousness, I cannot tell whether he means the term topographically – to indicate something lying in the mind beneath consciousness – or qualitatively – to indicate another consciousness, a subterranean one, as it were. He is probably not clear about any of it. The only trustworthy antithesis is between conscious and unconscious." - Sigmund Freud.

Now, Freud certainly has a lot of strange ideas of his own, but in this instance at least he has a very good point. And for myself, I have done extensive internal work on myself through deep meditation, Introspection, dreams, and similar things. I've peaked into other peoples minds via telepathy and dream walking, too. Not once have I ever encountered what is described as the magical "subconscious." Rather, the "subconscious" myth seems to be a concept that is used to divide or even personify a particular portion of the unconscious mind, but this is neither necessary or very healthy - as dividing the mind rarely is. I've found it far more valuable to simply train the conscious mind to be more consciously Aware of things, and so "conscious" and "unconscious" unify to a greater degree instead of being divided.
TY

I won't press that much further out but I've been trying to figure out what the components are of what people have been calling subconscious and superconscious (both BOTA and AMORC use subconscious, BOTA uses superconscious while AMORC likes to use something closer to 'the Master Within'). Subconscious as described sounds like it's often a personal range of allotment for unconscious, really akashia, where the superconscious/HGA/Master Within all seem to be explained as something as conscious as I am, that I'm a subset of, but that it speaks through the unconscious, as if my objective consciousness is a herniated portion of the broader and larger self-conscious pool.

Return to “Unorthdox faith”