Behold!

Visual and creative artwork.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Behold!

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: Rin Daemoko

I am he, or perhaps she. Or perhaps neither he nor she. Or perhaps both he and she simultaenously. Perhaps he more than she, or she more than he. Or perhaps neither. Perhaps a little bit of he and no she, or a little she with no he. Not quite he, or not quite she.

I am he who has come into being. From the being of nonbeing, which does not be for it is being that is not. And I am that which is not being so that I may issue forth from the non-being of being to become a being which is not.

I have created the universe, and by creating a universe that has been created, my creation will universely be recognized as the universe of creation, created so that a universe may create itself out of the being of nonbeing, which does not be for it is being that is not. Come forth from me who is I, and I who is he, or perhaps she.

And forth from cometh the creation of the creating universal universe, shall issue forth hencefrom a multitude of plentiful plethoras which shall be named "humanity." The ity which is human. For the ity which is deus had already been done, and I would be sued for re-issuing the ity to deus rather than human. So cameth the ity from the creation of the creating universal universe which sprang from the being of nonebing which does not be for it is being that is not. And it was me, who is I, and I who is he, or perhaps she, or perhaps not that has issued for this - that which is, or rather is not. For there is the being of nonbeing which does not be for it cannot.

Oh no, I've gone cross-eyed.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Behold!

Original post: Delano

Excellent piece of work IMO :grin:

Although slightly complex, this piece is awesome because it makes you think. A good quality if you ask me, too many people take the easy way of doing things, we need smaller complications in life such as these types of writing to slow us down & really read (not skim) what has been written.

Delano

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Behold!

Original post: Rin Daemoko

Why thank you :D

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”