Oh my sisters

Visual and creative artwork.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oh my sisters

Post by Occult Forum Archive »

Original post: ix_tab

Oh my sisters, who live in perpetual twilight and misery, your time draws nigh. No more will you be forced to survive like this, like sorry beasts.

Oh my wild and terrified sisters, living in the darkened alleyways across the globe, and dwelling in slums and filth, existing to see the light of day.

Oh my wretched sisters, I heed your pleas.

Thy deliverance walks among thee tonight, oh my sisters of darkness.

I am nothing if not a tainted messiah, the friend to the dying and the weak.

Oh my sisters, I will save you all from this sorry life, if it kills me. If it kills you, too. Oh my elegant sisters, queens of your sad little worlds, you are not necessary for me to fight this war. But hush, oh my sisters, and I will bind that rotted secret deep within my soul.

Oh my dear, loving sisters, let us rejoice in the evil that lurks within me, that will purify those dank holes within you.

Let us come together in peace, for we die tonight, as we do every night.

Oh my bruised and battered sisters, victims of the world, I hold you all to my breast, to suffocate the pain out.

You are all so very dear to me, my sisters of blood and bone, my children. I could never hurt any of you, unless I felt like it.

I am a killer, born and bred, and though I preach love, though I preach harmony, I know only the way of the knife, the gun, the pills and poison.

Oh my sisters, I, your proud saviour is nothing but a fraud, yet you know me not for the abhorrent cruelty inside me, but for my kindness, my easing of your suffering.

If I could change any of this, I would, oh my sisters. Instead, I will forever be reducing this pathetic little earth to rubble, to ashes and dust, and all the while you sing my praises, because you know nothing of the truth.

Oh my blind and betrayed sisters, I am so very sorry for what I am about to do to you all.

Oh my sisters, forgive me.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oh my sisters

So, what do you all think?
If people are interested, I'll post the rest of the pieces that I wrote in connection with this one.

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oh my sisters

Original post: Prax

Ooh... interesting..
Especially since I have no idea who this entity might be.
More clues, please (or just give me the answer.. XD)!

- Prax, who am I forgiving?

Occult Forum Archive
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oh my sisters

Does that mean that you'd like to read the next piece in the trilogy?

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”