Advanced wand craft - Requesting help from master thinkers

Visual and creative artwork.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Advanced wand craft - Requesting help from master thinkers

Post by Haelos »

I know I come, fuel the fires of rage, leave forever, then return with nothing but questions. This is pretty crappy of me. I try to contribute to you constructively when I can, just know that.

On to the matter at hand, and please, bear with me on the drug-out post.

In my studies, I've come across many styles of wands, as most do.
None have interested me more than the Vril wand (Atantean power rod) and the orgone wand.
From what I'd learned of the Vril wand during the studies I came across while researching Hitler's various occult fascinations, it is supposedly a mini particle accelerator. I don't know if this is true, obviously, as I don't have the knowledge or machinery required to discover the results of an experiment done to determine such.
I'm only a little bit acquainted with orgonite technology. I understand the basis of the construction, I've seen some fantastic designs gone into the devices.
I only skimmed the part telling of how it works.

First, for those not interested in looking up the very small amount of information on Vril wands, they're constructed basically using a copper tube of the desired length, I believe of a certain width, with a quartz crystal strapped to one end using leather and some type of adhesive, and the other end plugged by a copper endcap, or some other piece of copper.
I may have read of some using crystals on both ends. I couldn't confirm that in my brain.
Another feature they contain, that my brain cannot seem to imagine, is what is described as sort of buttons that cause a change in the amount of pressure that flows through the tube, or something like that.
It's what is said to be used in Atlantis, I don't know..

Orgonite is made (from what I remember) of bits of metal, usually iron I think, sometimes precious metals like gold in powdered form, surrounded by compressed fiberglass resin. They also usually throw some crystals in there, cause why the F not?

If I have any of this information wrong, please do correct me.

Onward,
In my young designs of wand building, coming from a logical-thinking, science based background, not a magick oriented one, I was experimenting with various ways I could use magnets and an iron cross-latice globe as some type of scalar-wave creating device, using an electro-magnet on the interior.

After discovering Vril and orgonite, another idea I'd had was to mix the two designs together.
How I thought I might attempt this was using a copper tube, loading it with various crystals for different intents surrounded by iron fragments, and then sealed in with fiberglass resin. Then, strap a quartz crystal to the top using the resin.
This is a very rough idea of the design, I have actual schematics..
The biggest problem with this design is getting all of the innards lined up properly. I've read you cannot have the metal in orgone technology to closely compressed, or too far apart.
Another foreseeable problem is that the orgone parts inside the copper tube would completely remove the particle accelerating effect caused by the tube and crystal alone.

On to the real 'question' of the post.
I'm looking for ideas using what little I've compiled so far to create a wand that actually "does something."
As if to say, it has some type of recorded effect that can be measured both in the effects it causes on the environment, and with machines of science.
I'd like to incorporate scalar technology in this, because I want to see what effect it has on my being, having been exposed to that type of effect.
I want a real, powered wand. Something that can be turned on and off (to an extent) and powered, either by electricity or intent.
What I would really love if some of the more genius members lurking about gave in their say.
I'm not nearly versed enough in these various fields to produce something extraordinary.
I want to see if we can't build the perfect open-source wand.

We're moving more towards technology every day, and near enough we should be able to do everything easier with technology that we already can with magick. Let's keep pushing this revolution forward, please.
I don't know how to end this.. I barely knew how to start it. If you read this far, bless your soul. You deserve something.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Advanced wand craft - Requesting help from master thinke

Post by Ramscha »

Hello Haelos,

I am probably not a genius and the scientific field in which I am doing my work is mainly biology and chemistry, not physics. However, I will try to make the best out of it with what I know of the acknowledged concepts of physics and basics of scientific methology.

I will first adress the stuff about "Vril". I Know that by some people this is thought to be some sort of cosmic energy used for super advanced technology (which was never proven to work...) and the secret UFOs of Nazi-Germany. That alone should say everything. In the letters of the author Edward Bulwar Lytton who wrote the science-fiction-satire novel "The coming race" he stated that he "developed" the language and word by himself. The book is by the way the earliest "historical reference" of the word originating in the 1870s. Not very ancient. I found no historical reference or peer-reviewed scientific paper which would suggest that there is anything other then fictional rubbish behind the Vril-stuff.

Now to say something about the orgon stuff: Wilhelm Reich was certainly a bright mind and his work on the matter of sexuality is an interesting field to study. However, the "orgon"-technology he developed is a fraud, at least in the way he claimed that it worked. His work was examined by A. Einstein himself and declared nothing special, the light appearcance an illusion and Reichs Orgonhypothesis an illusion. I looked around for any published empirical support, but found only one scientific work dealing with the orgon hypothesis, an austrian diploma thesis which does not give any strong support on Reichs hypothesis and orgon accumulator construction.

Source:
Günter Hebenstreit: Der Orgonakkumulator nach Wilhelm Reich. Eine experimentelle Untersuchung zur Spannungs-Ladungs-Formel. Dipl.-Arbeit, Universität Wien 1995

A note to the wand design:
If you are able to get a sufficient output of a piezo-electric driven power source coupled to a light bulb, you might be able to create a wand with a light bulb turned on by putting pressure (like a strong handgrip) on it. The effect of light has tons of supportive empirical data and is still issue of research on the biological as well as the psychological field. I don't think that you will be able to create a light like Gandalf in LoR 3 at the battle of Minas Thirit, but a light is a light [happy2]

Ramscha
bye bye

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Thank you for that extensive reply. That was a lot of information I didn't know.
When it comes to the Vril wand, the design itself is the only thing I was really interested in. I just assumed Vril to be yet another made up word to represent the life force in some way or another. I had the same thought about orgone. People make weird words to denote ki, or one of the many other words for it.
I'm obviously not as versed with these knowledges as I'd like.

Because I don't really know where else to go with that..

You idea at the end kind of intrigues me, but I would find some way to make it work wirelessly with a tesla coil instead, maybe the wand being the tesla coil itself (provided I can make it safe enough to hold) and as I walk past electronics it causes them to go off, or something. It'd also be a neat idea to have it give out a strong magnetic field, or electromagnetic charge, and see what effects I can record in my magick work.

Side note; I only have one wand, it's a wooden one dropped by my favorite tree. I've used it twice, and otherwise it stays put away.
I don't deny wands have some ability in them, but I can do with my mind alone what a wand is meant to do. I need to push the idea of the wand one step further.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Ramscha
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ramscha »

Haelos wrote:Thank you for that extensive reply. That was a lot of information I didn't know.
When it comes to the Vril wand, the design itself is the only thing I was really interested in. I just assumed Vril to be yet another made up word to represent the life force in some way or another. I had the same thought about orgone. People make weird words to denote ki, or one of the many other words for it.
I'm obviously not as versed with these knowledges as I'd like.

Because I don't really know where else to go with that..

You idea at the end kind of intrigues me, but I would find some way to make it work wirelessly with a tesla coil instead, maybe the wand being the tesla coil itself (provided I can make it safe enough to hold) and as I walk past electronics it causes them to go off, or something. It'd also be a neat idea to have it give out a strong magnetic field, or electromagnetic charge, and see what effects I can record in my magick work.

Side note; I only have one wand, it's a wooden one dropped by my favorite tree. I've used it twice, and otherwise it stays put away.
I don't deny wands have some ability in them, but I can do with my mind alone what a wand is meant to do. I need to push the idea of the wand one step further.
You are welcome. Very often a check on Wiki and the linked sources is already a good step to get some more information.

Regarding the design of the electrical circuits: Get someone to help you with that who is well versed with that. It doesn't end well playing around with strong currents when you don't know how to handle the isolation and compartments of such constructions. But I guess you already knew that.
Most electronics have a certain degree of isolation so this "zapp and all is out" might not work on everything ;)
bye bye

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Bardon goes into the subject of charging objects in general (and I believe wands in particular) with the vital force (similar to orgone, although not identical given Reich's description - not sure about the vril thing) and with the electric/magnetic fluids (that is, yang/yin energies, roughly the astral/etheric equivalent of electricity and magnetism) if you haven't already checked out his works. Although the techniques to do so, especially with the separate electric/magnetic fluids, require having worked a fair way through his system, which is a process of several years.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Rin wrote:Bardon goes into the subject of charging objects in general (and I believe wands in particular) with the vital force (similar to orgone, although not identical given Reich's description - not sure about the vril thing) and with the electric/magnetic fluids (that is, yang/yin energies, roughly the astral/etheric equivalent of electricity and magnetism) if you haven't already checked out his works. Although the techniques to do so, especially with the separate electric/magnetic fluids, require having worked a fair way through his system, which is a process of several years.

I actually just came to a part in Practice of Magical Evocation talking about that. I was only just started into IIH when I made this post.
I still need to get through the end of IIH to fully understand his concepts, but I'm curious to know if Orgone would make a good fluid capacitor? A lot of orgone devices use gold in them, among other crystals and the like. I have a theory that Orgone might even be better (when made right) in comparison to Bardons recipe.
I understand very well the concepts of the two poles of energies, but Yin/Yang and other systems are easier for me to visualize and comprehend than Bardons Electric/Magnetic fluids. I get stuck thinking about the physical aspects..
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Desecrated »

Basically what you are describing is a flash light.
make rod, put batteries, small light, then crystal. Flip the switch, light goes into crystal, crystal gets energy, warmth builds up, use it.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Desecrated wrote:Basically what you are describing is a flash light.
make rod, put batteries, small light, then crystal. Flip the switch, light goes into crystal, crystal gets energy, warmth builds up, use it.
A flashlight powered without electricity and without using lightbulbs, yes.
A Tesla coil can light lightbulbs without any wires connected to the bulbs (as long as the bulb is a full circuit). I'm not trying to make the wand itself light up, because I may as well just make a flashlight for that.
Having the wand itself be a Tesla coil would cause it to have an effect on any close-by electronics (if I could power it right), and hopefully, with application of Will, I can cause an immediate and noticeable difference in them.
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

Haelos wrote:I still need to get through the end of IIH to fully understand his concepts, but I'm curious to know if Orgone would make a good fluid capacitor?
Orgone is an energy (I suspect a sub-section of the vital force), not a physical substance, so I don't think it would work in that capacity. Are you referring to one of the various contraptions he put together to utilize orgone?
I understand very well the concepts of the two poles of energies, but Yin/Yang and other systems are easier for me to visualize and comprehend than Bardons Electric/Magnetic fluids. I get stuck thinking about the physical aspects..
Yeah it just comes down to the preferred terminology, Bardon went with what would be most familiar to European readers of the era. I find I better associate the yin/yang labeling with the broader philosophical concepts and their more cosmological manifestations, and the electric/magnetic labeling with with denser manifestations (as you said, the physical aspects). After all, the yang/electric energy, when condensed enough, manifests into a physical force very similar to electricity, and likewise with yin/magnetic energy and magnetism (although to a lesser degree). That said, most people who don't have a grounding in modern hermetics misunderstand the electric/magnetic labeling, so I usually stick with yin/yang, or combine the two.
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Haelos »

Rin wrote:Orgone is an energy (I suspect a sub-section of the vital force), not a physical substance, so I don't think it would work in that capacity. Are you referring to one of the various contraptions he put together to utilize orgone?
I suppose, yes. This is what I mean.
Specifically, Fiberglass encasing gems and gold.
When I say orgone, I'm mostly refering to the fiberglass filling in almost every situation.
I didn't realize it was classified as an energy (personally,I only believe there's *one* compound-energy source. Which you mention perfectly in your next post.)
Selected Contributions;
The Mysteries of Death

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”