Ode to William Burroughs

Visual and creative artwork.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Ode to William Burroughs

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Sitting stone-still in borrowed suit and creases box-wise still screaming 'fraud!' like dancing in a pool-party with the pretty-pretty set and all the while just bone-crush comedown of that freebase done to keep it cool.

And in my head the conversation like watching bar room scene of fuck-mission singletons shrinking in their skins and hiding wrinkles with caking makeup patties as rotting sores and puss-filled pimples travel like the Mongol hordes across flesh that just will never be this firm again. Grab that ass with both your hands and spread 'em, gonna make you scream for Jesus.

Christ on a stick, cos thats all it was that time of the history book, no crucifix for this messiah, just his big wooden phallus. Catholic church meeting in darkened rooms, old Father Peter wiping his shit-stained hands on mangy cassock 'cant let that one out, sheep might think they have a pair iffn we tell them He was nailed to a big wooden cock'

And all the while I'm thinking that I'm the only one here who really knows what this pantomime is, like I'm the only one here who can hear the screaming just inside the spoken word - so similar and yet alien to what its meant to mean. Bend over and take this faith, beg at the altar of my flesh, for this is the only thing I've ever found to be me, all that ever was and will be, strung out on Kafka come-down as the Rittalin spiders crawl back to their cages.

Come in radio one, tuning for your broken prophecy on crystal set and jissom antenna...

tsv
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Ode to William Burroughs

Post by tsv »

Thanks for sharing. I love Burroughs.

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”