Part One

Visual and creative artwork.

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Part One

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

This poem was written for a psychiatrist who told me I should write poetry because it might help me feel better.

Gotta start this as it needs to be started in order to have an end, you know? This all wells up like dark oil from deep sea hole inna ground, or like some sort of seething mass of worms as they bubble from offn a black sheep carcas, eyes rotted and pecked at by the creaking iron magpies - hear them screaming in the wind like old weathervane...

This is the nightmare magick that cancer festers in the bones and always strips you screaming bare and fucks you up against the school toilet wall, leaves you thinking youre mad 'dont tell anyone, I'm a prefect and no-one will believe a freak like youse anyway, okay???'

Bring me the powerchild, I'd like to say that I'm down on my knees today, cos thats the way you like it and no-one gonna live forever.

This is coming out like shit out of a goose, like screaming out of the boy who plugged himself into the mains one day to try to die and ended up just blowing all the fuses in the house. Stupid fucker Od'ing on our bathroom floor on Methadone and Whiskey, his twin-brother looking through his pockets for the half-ounce he's sure is in there somewhere.

This is bare bone dark-me, this is nightmare screaming blood as it hits that morphine and you know its all gonna be just fine. This is me psychosis on day-after speed trip paranoia, when you just know that all that 'never again' is gonna be just 'give me more, I'll pay you wednesday' in just a few hours.

Thank god this has started, like the release of a particularily evil boil, like the first orgasm after 20 hours of speed assisted wanking when youre hand screams with pain and its blood and semen running down your leg.

Nicci
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Part One

Post by Nicci »

Wow that was interesting. I like it.
In dragon's likeness
darkling lies he;
deep his dungeons,
and dread he knows not.
A helm of horror
his head weareth
on Gnitaheidi
grimly creeping.

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Part One

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

I haven't done this kind of thing in a minute but I see where it could be useful.

Keep at it and see where it goes. If you really dive in deep you might even be able to kind of scry things off your own center-of-balence.
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”