NO LONGER DO I...

Visual and creative artwork.

SpiritualMasterSlave
Forum Member
Forum Member

NO LONGER DO I...

Post by SpiritualMasterSlave »

No longer do I ask what God is for the Spirit unfolds Itself to me everyday in my daily experience.

No longer do I seek sympathy from any being for I AM my own comfort.

No longer do I have to present what I AM not to others, for I know what I AM.

No longer do I have to seek the Kingdom of God for I AM the Kingdom of God.

No longer do I know or fear death, for in truth I AM forever alive and will never die.

No longer do I need to look for pleasure in perishable things, for I AM my own bliss.

No longer do I grow old, for I AM unaware of the rolling of time and living in a timeless state.

No longer do I experience sufering for I AM the Captain of my soul.

No longer do I live in ignorance because I know the Truth and the Laws of God.

No longer do I judge for I know all to be merely temporal appearances hiding perfection.

No longer do I think as a mortal would for I AM one with Divine Reason.

No longer do I live in bewilderment for I see the chain of Cause and Effect.

No longer do I have a troubled mind for I AM simplicity in itself.

No longer do I wander far and wide in search for Truth, for I know that it manifests within me.

No longer do I seek liberation for I realize that fetters are illusory.

No longer do I live in isolation for humanity calls out for my presence

No longer do I fight "evil" for I realize its purpose in the scheme of things.

No longer do I crave for worldliness for I have found a greater prize.

No longer do I wish and hope, for I AM a creator like my Father.

No longer do I seek to be recognized by men, for I AM acknowledged by God as His own.

No longer do I carry a burden, for I have forgiven all and have requested forgiveness from all.

No longer do I have to prove myself to anyone, for my life is my proof.

No longer do I attack others for I know my Self as also being their true identity.

No longer do I look to the future or the past, for I AM ever-present in the now.

No longer do I believe that mere power or knowledge alone may take one to the goal, for I AM there by virtue of simply awakening to Truth.

No longer do I need to boast of knowing or channeling Ascended Masters for I AM an Ascended Master in manifestation even now.

No longer do I have to keep on blowing my trumpet, for souls who are ready have heard my call.

No longer do I see through any filter for my humor has taken them away.

No longer do I care for what is not, for I AM one with what is.

No longer do I see darkness for my soul blazes like a million suns.
I'm on a spiritual journey to the 'Divine Throne' and when I (SMS) reach my destination by the will of God, I'll be a spiritual master slave for the sake of Allah.

magari
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: NO LONGER DO I...

Post by magari »

No longer do I need to boast of knowing or channeling Ascended Masters for I AM an Ascended Master in manifestation even now.
Here! Here!
No longer do I grow old, for I AM unaware of the rolling of time and living in a timeless state.
This one.... A bit hard for me to bite down on. I have experienced what I once thought was timelessness, shifting perspective allowed me to realize the subjectivity of time. However, as a magician, I work *with* the unfolding of time in order to manifest proper. Like an oozing fractal, I manipulate in order to have everything line up at the right moment in the right place to manifest greatness.

I have encountered the 3 fates and passed their tests. Immortality I realize is a possibility, but it looks like my actual manifestation in this world will continue to evolve and as more and more individuals live in contrast to my manifestation, it no longer becomes my own, but the collective's decision on what it becomes.

Google no longer belongs to google, but the collective.

Jesus's name no longer belongs to him, but the collective.

We might be talking about different immoralities though, I'm not talking about the inherent immortality of god/universe and hence us being a part of that. I'm talking about immortality literally.

Just got an idea... What if you manage to manipulate the contrast to your manifestation to depend upon your physical existence.... Need to think about that more.

SpiritualMasterSlave
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SpiritualMasterSlave »

magari wrote:
Here! Here!
This one.... A bit hard for me to bite down on. I have experienced what I once thought was timelessness, shifting perspective allowed me to realize the subjectivity of time. However, as a magician, I work *with* the unfolding of time in order to manifest proper. Like an oozing fractal, I manipulate in order to have everything line up at the right moment in the right place to manifest greatness.

I have encountered the 3 fates and passed their tests. Immortality I realize is a possibility, but it looks like my actual manifestation in this world will continue to evolve and as more and more individuals live in contrast to my manifestation, it no longer becomes my own, but the collective's decision on what it becomes.

Google no longer belongs to google, but the collective.

Jesus's name no longer belongs to him, but the collective.

We might be talking about different immoralities though, I'm not talking about the inherent immortality of god/universe and hence us being a part of that. I'm talking about immortality literally.

Just got an idea... What if you manage to manipulate the contrast to your manifestation to depend upon your physical existence.... Need to think about that more.
As a magician working with the unfolding of time in order to manifest proper is crucial, but I'm just more than a magician. Let me just say that unfolding of time lead me to stop depending on the time, when I found out that 'Time' and 'Reason' were both a creation of God. When god created these two he asked them 'Come willingly or Unwillingly' and both responded by coming willingly. If you only manipulate in order to have everything line up at the right moment in the right place then you'll be very disappointed over the years. There is a much quicker and effective way to evolve and manifest greatness.

Immorality is more than a possibility, it's just there I've seen it and experienced it. That idea you got...I knew someone who managed...
I'm on a spiritual journey to the 'Divine Throne' and when I (SMS) reach my destination by the will of God, I'll be a spiritual master slave for the sake of Allah.

E.
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by E. »

No longer do I smoke pot... (13 years pot free )
No longer do I smoke cigarettes ( 13 years smoke free)

(

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”