New Sigil/Logo for "Ice Queen" Entity

Visual and creative artwork.

whiteswan1988
Forum Member
Forum Member

New Sigil/Logo for "Ice Queen" Entity

Post by whiteswan1988 »

Idea for sigil or logo for a daemon like entity or spirit or element- a snowflake for an ice queen daemon, like Elsa from Frozen, signifying frozen water therefore frozen (stronger? usable? ordered? surer-of-itself) “femininity.” Perhaps for use in spells or working where the magician wants to use the “feminine” qualities in a more forceful, “logical,” or assertive way. For what purpose? Perhaps to get something via “feminine” deception or trickery, something which is elegant, or to get it in an elegant or graceful but fierce manner. Colors- light blue, darker blue, black tinged (to symbolize the darker nature underneath it and potential trickery/dark side).

“Ice Queen”

whiteswan1988
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: New Sigil/Logo for "Ice Queen" Entity

Post by whiteswan1988 »

Water must be frozen- trapped in dire and extreme circumstances- before it becomes ice, and so does the “receptive” flowing quality of Water the Element become hardened and its “instinct” and talents are- through mysterious processes- frozen into “logical” form into Ice the Element, with which it can manifest its dealings in a more harsh albeit graceful manner. Like the saying goes, you never know how strong a woman is until you put her in dire circumstances.

Water receives, whereas Ice traps and then consolidates and changes whatever it traps into “logical” or patterned or crystallized form, perfecting and revealing the “logic behind” whatever it traps. Ice is the tougher, yet (seemingly paradoxically) more beautiful form of Water. Think of Water as a kindly, passive, yet powerful and consuming Mother, while Ice is her sharper and more conscious-minded young niece who is just as mysterious, but is more self-centered in a way, more dedicated to her own cause, more immediately effective and mathematically logical, and yet not quite as unlimited and consuming as Water and therefore, in a way, not as powerful.

Ice wasn't a commonly found entity in the early magickal days because in places where magick and such studies were most popular (Middle East, Greece, Egypt), there weren't a lot of cold places. The addition of ice- perhaps not as a major element, it technically not being different from water- is long awaited and I think it will bring a lot of great spells when I perfect the discovery of her exact nature!

Ice Queen, I suppose would be good for spells in which the target is engaging in trickery or sneaky, irrational, evasive behavior (for example, a lover who gives dishonest reasons for ignoring you, or any case where you want to trap someone in order to crystallize the truth about a situation they are involved in). Or, any situation where you want to use the qualities of “Water” in a more active manner, such as to “entrap” something in a more “virginal” (non-”intuitive”/”smothering”) manner while also revealing the “logic” behind it.

If I create a sigil, it should be very symmetrical and based on the number 6, like all snowflakes are, which signifies the meaningfulness of the number “6” in occult science and also underscores the fact that while all snowflakes are different, they all “magically” adhere to that same “logic” of fact, truth, and the beauty of symmetry.

I'm surprised I have never heard of using ice as an element/concept before in magickal circles. I think I am onto something here. I will perfect the description of this element later and see what we can make of it!

whiteswan1988
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: New Sigil/Logo for "Ice Queen" Entity

Post by whiteswan1988 »

“any case where you want to trap someone in order to crystallize the truth about a situation they are involved in”

Think seducing the truth out of them.

While Water consumes and returns everything to the Great Mother (the “feminine”), Ice also consumes but freezes it all on a more “logical” or worldly frame, thereby not being as powerful as Water, but being more immediately useful for certain tasks of a more “realistic” nature.

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”