YouTube Poop and Magick

Visual and creative artwork.

wileychaote
Forum Member
Forum Member

YouTube Poop and Magick

Post by wileychaote »

Yes, that's right: I believe Youtube Poop is art, and I believe it has magical applications.

The way I see it is, if collage is art then YTP is art. And if collage has magical applications, then YTP does as well.
( for a bit more info on collage magick, click here: http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/rit_collage.html )

As a matter of fact, I think it may've been done already. One of my favorite poopers, DanielRadcliffe777 (convenient name), has two videos— "Forbidden Mystery Dragon Science" and "Doge Day"— that both use pieces of a training video featuring Solomonic magick as source material.

But anyways, what do you guys think? Any fellow poopers out there? I've been into YTP for awhile now, haven't tried this idea out yet.

Haelos
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: YouTube Poop and Magick

Post by Haelos »

I literally have no idea what that is, but the Net itself is fully equipped for enough magick to last a life time. You just need to know how to tap into what's already there.

I've been cast on a couple times through the internet, and I've cast on others' as well. Using videos is only one, very small, way of doing so.
"God is an imprecise name for the only thing in the universe that actually exists."
Tell me what you know about darkness, and I will tell you about the light.
Selected Contributions;
Planetary Associations of Common Intoxicants
The Mysteries of Death

https://hdagaz.wordpress.com/

wileychaote
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: YouTube Poop and Magick

Post by wileychaote »

Yeah, YTP is definitely hard to describe [lol] . But basically it's where you take a pre-existing source (usually a cartoon) and remix it into something nonsensical. Usually it's meant to be humorous, but YTP can be whatever you want it to be— much like chaos magick.

And you make a good point about magick on the internet, but my idea is that this type of video specifically can be utilized in a fun, new way for those who're interested.

Either way, thanks for the feedback. It's greatly appreciated. [thumbup]

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”