My Outdoor Altar

Visual and creative artwork.

LordJoshAllen
Forum Member
Forum Member

My Outdoor Altar

Post by LordJoshAllen »

This is my outdoor altar for when I conduct weather magic, the name of the altar is "Seven Stars" named after the Big Dipper. Image

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: My Outdoor Altar

Post by Kami »

Very nice! [thumbup]

B.t.w. - Don't let anyone here at occultforum make you feel negative in any way about this.

You have seen your magick influence the weather in your location, and that's all the proof you need for yourself. So don't trip when people say that this stuff isn't real.

If someone here makes you feel like a fool because of their lack of knowledge and experience and of the fact that all they do is blab out of there mouth all day without actually putting to the test our verified conclusions of the effects from our magicks, then all you have to do is rebuild your emotions; for example... Think of the person who is bringing you down as stupid. (;

Most magicks are based on how we feel and how we feel alters nature and or other people or animals via our heart's e.m. radiation... So if someone makes you doubt yourself - your magick will not work.

If I ever say anything to hurt you, don't let me get away with it.

Stay positive and ignore the trolls and roleplayers here.

I have a question:
Do you have any experience in altering the weather using musical instruments? Such as an ocarina?

I'm very interested in altering the weather through how I feel via a musicsl instrument. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

heeeeee has a perfect design so the current may it always be hes nice man is right puff puff loll....
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

That is a cool set up. Is that on some kind of patio? Looks chill af. Is that a tattoo on your face or just a temporary marking? Cool stuff. O0
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Nice, i like the Chinese decor. Are you daoist?
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by cactusjack543 »

when i say puff puff well i share in my building like a unusual cigarette this morning no cig buts outside prob call it an early night few days ago while pan handling for change got a longg john donut.. dare to visit my ex someone told me id live like a king in mexico mimiced with cpp seem any country my canadian pension will follow me mabby its not in the cards..
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”