For Duchess Bune

Post by Cerber »

Happy V day Duchess!

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: For Duchess Bune

Post by akimbomoss »

This is really beautiful. Did you make this yourself?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

akimbomoss wrote:This is really beautiful. Did you make this yourself?
Thank you. Yes, it's made by me. These days I'm mostly focused on sigils, just mostly been personal and not for public. But then I thought I should make couple for some more public people that I'm close to and admire [grin]

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

I have had very personal experiences with Bune. At one point I was turned into a corkscrew of energy with our two "bodys" intertwined in this most unusual ecstasy. What I didn't realize at the time was that I had a strong desire for this spirit but I had not made proper identification of it yet.

I've learned a lot over the years. To define what Bune is exactly is left for advanced students but beginner students can get away with a lot especially if there karma is good. I know I had a lot of fear because I thought my karma was bad due to my life circumstances. Lately I've found I'm the exception and not the rule.

For me Bune is mother earth and moon-like (the moon being but a piece of the earth). I'm told that this is not the only possibility for other people and she could have a different personality for them. I remember I have iterated through a few different skins for Bune before she finally crystallized into her current form which came to me in a dream many moons before I start official talks with her. Also for the record I used no circles or banishing rituals. I didn't even use a sigil but that's just the way it happened for me.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I never use banishing rituals, those don't make much sense to me. Why would I call someone harmful, dangerous? and why would I ever want to banish friendly people, whose company I like? I mean, friends can come and leave as they please.
How does she appear to you? Do you see her in dreams, meditations? AP, LD, Seering/astral viewing practices?

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

Cerber wrote:I never use banishing rituals, those don't make much sense to me. Why would I call someone harmful, dangerous? and why would I ever want to banish friendly people, whose company I like? I mean, friends can come and leave as they please.
How does she appear to you? Do you see her in dreams, meditations? AP, LD, Seering/astral viewing practices?
This is not the reason for the banishing ritual which can take many forms such as a purging meditation. It is to get rid of astral parasites and worse. Bune herself is not to be feared but she is a prime target for impersonation from vampiric spirits. This is because people seeking money and fortune from her tend to be soft targets.

I myself have been a soft target. I picked up an astral parasite using a ritual found in a legitimate book. Bune eventually killed this parasite for me and took over the skin I was using for that entity but I had been infected for years. It was only in the second dream that she says it was the real her and finding out that information was really hard... I needed a human teacher to help me.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

akimbomoss wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:58 am
This is not the reason for the banishing ritual which can take many forms such as a purging meditation. It is to get rid of astral parasites and worse. Bune herself is not to be feared but she is a prime target for impersonation from vampiric spirits. This is because people seeking money and fortune from her tend to be soft targets.

I myself have been a soft target. I picked up an astral parasite using a ritual found in a legitimate book. Bune eventually killed this parasite for me and took over the skin I was using for that entity but I had been infected for years. It was only in the second dream that she says it was the real her and finding out that information was really hard... I needed a human teacher to help me.
I missed this one somehow.
Well, purely from my personal view and experience, yes, parasites/leaches/imposters is a thing. But generally we are supposed to do some sweeping of the space before every and any ritual to greatly minimize the risk. And even after that, there are still risk that sigils and other mediums of connection we use in those rituals might invite something else than what was advertised, what we expect, or invite more than what was advertised. What we find in books and internet doesn't actually tell us how this or that was made, by whom, who else was present in the process etc, and certain unwanted "signatures" may have been recorded in said medium.
For the record that sigil was made purely.. how should I put it.. from the "energy of that named person", or an "artistic record of her beautiful scent" after I actually met her my self and not just using some magical math/gramar formulas without actually knowing the said person in advance, so at least in that aspect, it's very "clean", should be at least, in theory. :D But it was more like an offering and I never tried "using" it.

Return to “Art, Arts and Artistry”