This is my proof society and spirtuality love Satanists

Music, song, dance and performance.

cactusjack543
Forum Member
Forum Member

This is my proof society and spirtuality love Satanists

Post by cactusjack543 »

This is my proof society and spirtuality love Satanists and evil witches and deceptive people that are evil in this world, but sadly it is going to be recond with soon its going to be measured and weighed to figure out if they deserved to be loved, world wide. It's kind of like jesus adding cream and sugar in a cup of coffee or other saints, society ect. You see jesus could turn water into wine.

There is a beliefe in evil people that if you blame strangers out of love with conditions such as they have to sin, that this will cause caos in the spirtual realm, this will force gods involvement to stop the coas thus god being close to the evil people but not harming them because he is preocupied most of the time with balancing out the caos. at the preocupied caos moment they try to teach there beliefes causing more sin to develope and more caos, sort of to get even closer to god a second time.

They practice this beliefe with the word "I" in conversations by analyzing the words. Also with articles such as flags and evil items in unseen rituals.

The evil people in america to mention one nation believe this love obtains a Godhead format declared power, admired by many satanist groups and witches. There are several levels to obtain in obstructing this godhead which takes them further from god in hope not to be noticed by him.

There best technichue of covering it up is suggesting they forgive everyone and ask to be forgiven. another techinue is everyones business is their business to the point of governing businesses.

The old church style of godhead was to deleat from god's authority in grace basically with the hope of no desire of knowledgable question fullfillment.

the problem with this beliefe is last april fools day all there beliefes start at a slow rate to disappear to offcenter the caos and allow god to notice who is believing in the caos theory.

you can thank your local government for teaching them not to believe in caos and church and god and the spirtual realm.

you evil people your rights to believe are being taken away because the planets fighting back saying naughty naughty. You are to be noticed individually very soon by the spirtual realm.

all you can do know is sit back and have a cigarette and watch your neibour die of cancer but dont regret getting blamed for their death.

april fools day was originally new years in europe untill the pope changed the date and those that still celebrated april 1st as new years were called fools.

this caos is so unorganized it effects the chuch not to allow same sex marriges, or homesactuals to enter heaven. this also effects churches to not recginize marriage outside of church. This has effected the government not to have equality in the high positions of their nation (women, or communist and mainly white people. This also contirbutes to nations to be on a decline of equal rights for women and different nationality individuals such as african american.

If evil people fight back or test this out they are to be seaking the matrix head.

this is our lowest half of the equation

so (1?9 => eyes, hear, touch, I am)
((((1?9 = 3.14.. . (need eyes, need ears, need touch, I am, I need, I see, I believe, I saw, need taste, need smells, need dictionary,ill)i will)i think)i just)
this is to fight the harlet in babalon the government tricked me into doing this for years and couldnt back it off.

here is your fruit

Perception creates our version of reality.

If we perceive from a basis of fear we will see a frightening reality.

If we perceive from a basis of love reality is seen in its true state.

lets have a world without caos amen.

what this caos is, is an appeal to courts in communist and islam countries towards their courts in being unjustly punished towards freedom of speach. Places like yahoo chat and basically evil people suggest they have the birth right under the matrix to support freedom of speach everywhere, in anyway possible. They basically believe a negative side sells better then positive because it makes the world go around. For they also believe they take the scars and wounds in prayer to the matrix for this, as being puppets to the matrix. They basically believe mankind should only talk about what they want to talk about.

evil believes taking over a countries government to teach the world about freedom of rights and equality is exceptable under the rights of the the puppet matrix in return they get to be a battery for the matrix.
I walk alone upon the realm of destiny.
Late legal legit landlord papeers.... Signed mianatlantian4-7-11-13-16-28-43-48-53-78-400-480-666-780-999-(1004.1017.4,000.17,000.40,000.48,000) - 4 univ (from below-shades of grey) buy out everything milk even gravity.... so far 4 univ, 4 galaxies, 4 solor systems, 4 respect galaxy, 4 irobot galaxy, 4 vurtual reality galaxy, 4 (i lack in most) galaxy, 4 black hole galaxy, eeven relating creates awareness mission exceptence too earn keep.... recognised people may have extra for....

Return to “Chants and Cants”