Arf

Sculpture, Wood Carving, Outdoor artworks, installations and artistry.

apple
Forum Member
Forum Member

Arf

Post by apple »

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Arf

Post by Venefica »

Nice doggie. :D
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Philoneus Bosch
Forum Member
Forum Member

Arf

Post by Philoneus Bosch »

RE:ARF
The 'Demon dog' picture reminded me of an incident some twenty-odd years ago when a friend was attempting visualization and called into existence a werewolf like creature as an act of vengeance against an enemy.It was a disaster. He failed to sever the connection with himself to allow this thing to go about its task and it kept returning to him, becoming increasingly aggressive at each turn until he came home one day at lunch time and found his bedroom trashed. There was an overwhelming 'doggy' smell about the place and his own dog was found cowering, coated in its own faeces in a tiny cubby hole in the kitchen. Myself and others tried all we could to rid him of it to no avail.Eventually it appeared to him and ( as far as I understand) attacked him in a chip shop, driving him screaming out of the building.Nobody else saw it and everybody in the shop assumed he was crazy. The problem only ceased after he had himself and his home exorcised.

apple
Forum Member
Forum Member

Arf

Post by apple »

And people tried to tell me there wasnt a market for this. [start ghostbusters theme]

Occultussanctum
Forum Member
Forum Member

Arf

Post by Occultussanctum »

Aw... what a cute little puppy... *holds out a bloody milkbone* here boy... whoa man, 8 eyed doggy eyeball goopies. naaaasty. lol
Occultus Sanctum - Shop for occult books, dvds, jewelry, altars, ritual tools, daily updated news, free videos section, and much more!! http://www.occultussanctum.com
Knowledge is power...

Return to “Crafts and other Skills”