The Reign of the Anti-Christ

Sculpture, Wood Carving, Outdoor artworks, installations and artistry.

Constantine
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Constantine »

Ive always had a fascination for occult and religious art work, so I am taking the time to post and analyze the occult works throughout history. These will be present on my website: Arcane Archives updated periodically and will hit a wide variety of occult art. Please let me know what you think, and i would always love to hear what my fellow occultist see in the images.

The main objective here is not to criticize the art or the artist but to analyze the occult symbolism and design that inspired the piece.

The Reign of the Anti-Christ By from the Liber Chronicarum Published in 1493.
the-reign-of-the-antichrist

[img width=369px height=577px]http://arcanearchives.com/wp-content/up ... christ.jpg[/img]

Starting at the top:

Lets take a look at the man that is fighting the three demons, while an angel descends from the heavens to help battle off the demons. It is my perception that the man being attacked is a spiritual reflection of the “Popeâ€

roadtohell
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by roadtohell »

Thank you for this analysis. I would have to agree with what you said about this picture; it is as if Man is in a for his very soul.
To live and to love and to lust, acknowledge what seem
for what are,
Not to care what I am, if I be, whence I came, whither go,
how I thrive,

Madavascus
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: The Reign of the Anti-Christ

Post by Madavascus »

Dear Constantine, something seems to have gone wrong with how you formatted the image, so I am just going to re-post it here...

Incipit Chaos!

Return to “Crafts and other Skills”