Symbols, alchemy and interpretation

Sculpture, Wood Carving, Outdoor artworks, installations and artistry.

Sun2011
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Sun2011 »

I thought I would post a selection of personal paintings, painted over a duration of about ten years, up until now. Most of the paintings were created automatically or spontaneously, with a few having a vague idea at the onset. I have made an attempt to interpret them using various psychoanalytic models and would like to draw parallels with the symbols contained within alchemy, but find this a quite vague and difficult process and only getting 'glimpses' of associations, as I do find a large part of the alchemical process quite hard to grasp and the bits I think I can grasp are grasped through intuition and hard to put into a concrete form for explanation. At the very least, I see the whole process as an indicator for personal growth and am very interested in how the 'invisible' world manifests itself.

Any information and interpretation methods, etc, etc. would be most welcome! :)

Best wishes,

Mark.[img width=600px height=1000px]http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s168 ... Occult.jpg[/img]

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

these paintings are incredible in my opinion, keep it up! it's a very good piece of artwork and I think that most of them really caught the essence of the subject.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

Return to “Crafts and other Skills”