Duke Agares, Ars Goetia Collectible Statue

Sculpture, Wood Carving, Outdoor artworks, installations and artistry.

SlothMachine
Forum Member
Forum Member

Duke Agares, Ars Goetia Collectible Statue

Post by SlothMachine »

Hi!
Im a concept artist and sculptor from Prague, long time lurker on the forum. I was always interested in the occult,
and my art is greatly inspired by it. lm currently launching an IndieGogo campaign for a collectible statue of Duke Agares
from Ars Goetia and thought you fine people out here might be interested in it. Id greatly appreciate if you would
check it out, support our campaign or just share it with your friends who might be interested :)
Id also appreciate any feedback or questions you might have, or just to have a chat about magick :)
Thank you!
Jan

https://igg.me/at/agares/
Banner01.png

Cerber

Re: Duke Agares, Ars Goetia Collectible Statue

Post by Cerber »

I like your artwork, but not sure I'd like to have Him around.
I like my demons pretty
Attachments
IMG_20170322_100704022.jpg

SlothMachine
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by SlothMachine »

Thanks! Thats a nice one there! If the campaign is successful Im eventualy planning to make more of them, so one can have
a nice little collection, and Im sure theres room in Ars Goetia for some of them to be a little more lets say pleasing to the eye [rofl]

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

SlothMachine wrote:Thanks! Thats a nice one there! If the campaign is successful Im eventualy planning to make more of them, so one can have
a nice little collection, and Im sure theres room in Ars Goetia for some of them to be a little more lets say pleasing to the eye [rofl]
Yes, she is gorgeous. I got 2, the only 2 I managed to find on sale in entire internet. Twins. I wish I could let them out, but my wife hates them. Keep nagging me to sell them, but that's never gonna happens probably. But I have to keep them out of sights unfortunately :(

Return to “Crafts and other Skills”