The Book Of Lilith

Occult books, occult pdfs, occult texts, sacred texts

Azrael
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Book Of Lilith

Post by Azrael »

I've had quite the hard time looking for a copy of "The Book of Lilith" online, or even on Amazon. It appears that this supposed book of the Bible is quite difficult to locate.

Do any of you magical warriors know where I can find a copy?

Frater_NT

Re: The Book Of Lilith

Post by Frater_NT »

Author?

Azrael
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Azrael »

Unknown.

Frater_NT

Post by Frater_NT »

Ah, I read the original post too quickly and missed that part about being a bibical text. As you pointed out, a google search does no good for this one. If you are looking for lilith material I would suggest the gnostic texts (as they make mention of her here and there) and maybe some of the theistic satanism texts as they will have info about her as well.

Fr. N.'. T.'.

sunas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sunas »

Try archive dot o r g you might be lucky to find some of those texts..

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

Have you trawled through http://www.sacred-texts.com? The site has a plethora of hard to come by material, and may well have what youre looking for. I've never heard of the Book of Lilith, so I'm assuming it wasnt part of the Dead Sea Scrolls. If thats the case, then youre in for a very difficult search. Let us know what you find though - its always interesting to read material about Lilith, or any diabolic entity for that matter.

Urscumug
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Urscumug »

Have you searched for "Liber Lilith"? I've found at least two texts that might interest you.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

As Urscumug says above,I know Liber Lilith by Donald Tyson...

but that is not a book of either the Bible or of any recognised/known Apocrypha,despite it's Amazon blurb:
SYNOPSIS: A Rediscovered Gnostic grimoire contains the stunning revelations that it was Lilith, Queen of Hell and Mother of all Demons, who fashioned Adam from the clay of the earth, and who visited Eve in the form of a great serpent to teach her the secret wisdom of Heaven.

The grimoire reveals in precise detail a practical system of sex magic taught to mankind by Lilith, with which she may be summoned as a lover and teacher. The working journal of the ill-fated German magician who rediscovered this lost necromantic text, and put into practice its obscene rituals, provides terrible evidence that some books are too dangerous to be permitted to exist.
Given that one of 'Liber's definitions is as 'book' or book of...and has been used as a titular description in many Occult texts,might that be what you are looking for?
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

sunas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sunas »

Oh i think he is refering to Liber Nox - I don't know what edition but it is a special edition related to lilith.

Vovi
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vovi »

If it exists, it's in the Vatcan catacombs lol!

sunas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sunas »

lets go make an assault to the vatican then =)

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Oh i think he is refering to Liber Nox - I don't know what edition but it is a special edition related to lilith.
Good call,sunas.

I found Liber Nox [the book] on Amazon,so the OP can check it out there.I'm not sure it's got what the OP want[?]s,but here it is anyway:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Infernal-Text ... 1935150731

But I also found Clavicula Nox,the magazine of the Dragon Rouge and it has an issue devoted to Lilith,so here's that listing too:

http://www.ixaxaar.com/claviculanox.html

This is the 'blurb'...sounds very interesting:

Clavicula Nox
Issue IV: Lilith

The ecstasy found in Sex & Death; raw, primal and daemonic. This blood-red issue in Honour to Lilith is made for those whom dare to walk the path of Adversary and release ever hidden and repressed instinct and desire in order to illuminate our consciousness by awakening the Whore of Hell.

Included in this issue: Bird of the Night Queen- Harbinger of Wisdom and Death by Johannes Nefastos,
The Esoteric Formulae and Sigils of Lilith by Temple of the Black Light 218,
The Temphioth Working by Stephen Sennitt, Gullveig and Lilith by Vexior, The Whore,
The Qlipothic Womb and the Ruby Elixir by Asenath Mason,
Understanding The Path by Mark Alan Smith,
Lilith - An Imperative Truth by G. McCaughry,
Quattuor Hymni ad Lilit by G.
Frontcover artwork by Jack MacBeth the author of The Totemic Invocation of the Shadow Selves.
Professionally printed, illustrated magazine, thick blood-red covers, perfect binding, 52 pages.
Printing of 1000 copies. -Available-
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

kiss_lamia
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by kiss_lamia »

Azrael wrote:I've had quite the hard time looking for a copy of "The Book of Lilith" online, or even on Amazon. It appears that this supposed book of the Bible is quite difficult to locate.

Do any of you magical warriors know where I can find a copy?
Are you talking about Robert G Brown version?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/31080692 ... 0&ff14=102

sunas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sunas »

If anyone wants that nox clavicula issue give me a ring i might be able to solve something out..

i must say it is really good indeed, much better then that Robert G Brown one.. which basically just tells a history.

sunas
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by sunas »

Azrael the book you are looking for does not exist, i know what you are seeking. That book is a text made by ( i think ) a Lady, it is written on her website and that is about it. I've read it and honestly it is more prose and poetic then anything else. It is nicely written but it is a Very Very small book, i think she either made the book but never sold it or perhaps she never made the book. I did saw that website today in my search for something ( which i dont think that exists ) and i saw that same reference " The Book of Lilith "
It can only be that thing on that website..

But that is no book ;)

Better go with Donald Tyson one or

oh Okay..

Just got a tip from a friend..

This is the book you are looking for :

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2030 ... _of_Lilith

this is the one i was thinking you wanted :

http://www.lilithinstitute.com/creations/lostbook.html

its your choice, i came to conclude there is no book that actually helps..

this entity is probably one of the oldest on this planet and you must learn from her alone, nothing will give you better information.

Return to “Text”