PDF of my lessons.

Occult books, occult pdfs, occult texts, sacred texts

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

PDF of my lessons.

Post by Ish »

I'm a guru and teacher of occultist methods and I recently put my first 9 lessons into a PDF. Please spread it to as many websites as you wish. It's a little dated since I've gotten better mastery since then, but here it is.
Attachments
Lessons and Meditations.pdf
(164.58 KiB) Downloaded 275 times

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: PDF of my lessons.

Post by Ish »

Please, do leave comments for me here after you're done reading. I have hundreds of times more than these few short lessons but don't wish to divulge all my occult knowledge at just any given time or place. Always open to making friends with another master of the occult. Also I have a tenth lesson available now, but I won't continue making them unless my students come around to continuing their education under me. At least student number one. She has innate ability. I'd like all four back.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Is heart superior to mind?

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ish »

"Is heart superior to mind?"

Well, first of all let's get the terms straightened out. If we are talking about emotions and other such bodily feelings that aren't sensed physically being heart, then no. Heart and mind in a sense are equal in that emotions/feelings, both heavenly and earthly, such as love and lust, are felt in this wise, heavenly being the feeling, and earthly being the emotion which carries through the nerves and chemical receptors. These are what form our initial reaction in normal situations for normal people and then the mind has its own kind of emotional state. Let's call it state of mind. There is an impression of that feeling and emotion in the mind which carries with it conceptual thought. No words or sentences per se, but ideas which can be dug up. This lends unto inferential thinking, that silent process which we call mulling something over, and then once it is processed we have cognitive thought with grammar and for some people audible syllabic content. They would be equal in the sense that emotions influence upward towards your thoughts and your thoughts can take control and echo downwards to control your emotions and feelings. So, equal in this sense. However, as we are not animals it is best to let the mind rule the manor which is the human vessel, and so heart, while critical to being human, should be subject to the mind. Sometimes I reason this with different terms, but basically this is my teaching on the subject.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>heart, while critical to being human, should be subject to the mind

So is the heart (buddhic) plane more refined than the mental plane?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

I only skipped through it a week ago, as a mod looking for any possible violations of the forum rules, malware, phishing links, asking for money etc. But as there seem to be non of those it was a pass.
The content it self, I read only first couple pages, but because my personal gnosis and practices were in direct disagreement with almost everything in those lessons, I didn't not continue any deeper. But difference in opinions does not violate any rules, and is perfectly valid.

My personal meditative practices does not involve concepts like "chakras", "karma", "higher vibrations" etc, at all. Maybe except the "energies" and "vibrations", it comes up in later stages, but it's not major cornerstone. And even on that topic I tend to use concept of "scent" more than "energy"/"vibration". And I have not yet experienced event in which I couldn't get somewhere, or achieve something because maybe my "chakras" were out of whack, or my "aura fields were contaminated with wrong kinds of frequencies" or something of that nature.
On the other hand, I'm very well aware my views on these subject seem to be not quite inline with probably 99% of all other practitioners, which would imply strong possibility I'm on the wrong side, so I'm always expecting to be proven wrong at some point, by some future experience. But in my years I've met a few very reputable practitioners, with large following, teaching many how to see, yet being completely or nearly completely blind them selves, in spiritual sense. So the data I've gathered so far, been rather conflicting.
So all that said, would you be able to clarify, to someone like me, what specific milestones are achievable with your techniques, better and/or faster compared to some other methods and paths? And why do you recommend to incorporate chakra work in meditative practices? If let's say achieved AP/OBE, are able to traverse inner and outer space and time, higher and lower planes, without ever touching my chakras, what else is out there out of my reach, that I'm not aware off and not able to reach because perhaps I skipped certain things?

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Was my comment, my criticism too blunt, too harsh, too dumb?
Well my social skill-set barely get the passing score on the good days. But no offence was intended.
Hmm I know, I can try to compensate it a bit by posting my own meditation techniques, for others to criticize and trash it to the ground if anyone feel like it (all perfectly acceptable).
Seems adequate, no?

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

Cerber wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:00 pm Was my comment, my criticism too blunt
Ish wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:38 pmI'm a guru
Ish wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:06 pm ...I won't continue making them unless my students come around to continuing their education under me. ... I'd like all four back.
I suspect that gurus went out with the Piscean Age

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Amor wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:49 pm
Cerber wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:00 pm Was my comment, my criticism too blunt
Ish wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:38 pmI'm a guru
Ish wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:06 pm ...I won't continue making them unless my students come around to continuing their education under me. ... I'd like all four back.
I suspect that gurus went out with the Piscean Age
Ah yes, when summarize it like that, I see now the error of my ways.. I clearly had unrealistic expectations [zomg]
Oh well, I think I should still post my "alternative pathways" just for the archives, for historical records if nothing else. You never know, someday somebody some many moons later might find it helpful, or some parts of it..

Ish
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Ish »

Cerber wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 4:59 am I only skipped through it a week ago, as a mod looking for any possible violations of the forum rules, malware, phishing links, asking for money etc. But as there seem to be non of those it was a pass.
The content it self, I read only first couple pages, but because my personal gnosis and practices were in direct disagreement with almost everything in those lessons, I didn't not continue any deeper. But difference in opinions does not violate any rules, and is perfectly valid.

My personal meditative practices does not involve concepts like "chakras", "karma", "higher vibrations" etc, at all. Maybe except the "energies" and "vibrations", it comes up in later stages, but it's not major cornerstone. And even on that topic I tend to use concept of "scent" more than "energy"/"vibration". And I have not yet experienced event in which I couldn't get somewhere, or achieve something because maybe my "chakras" were out of whack, or my "aura fields were contaminated with wrong kinds of frequencies" or something of that nature.
On the other hand, I'm very well aware my views on these subject seem to be not quite inline with probably 99% of all other practitioners, which would imply strong possibility I'm on the wrong side, so I'm always expecting to be proven wrong at some point, by some future experience. But in my years I've met a few very reputable practitioners, with large following, teaching many how to see, yet being completely or nearly completely blind them selves, in spiritual sense. So the data I've gathered so far, been rather conflicting.
So all that said, would you be able to clarify, to someone like me, what specific milestones are achievable with your techniques, better and/or faster compared to some other methods and paths? And why do you recommend to incorporate chakra work in meditative practices? If let's say achieved AP/OBE, are able to traverse inner and outer space and time, higher and lower planes, without ever touching my chakras, what else is out there out of my reach, that I'm not aware off and not able to reach because perhaps I skipped certain things?
Dear friend and expert,

These lessons I posted are severely out of date for myself as well. I have come so much further since I wrote them, but I remembered speaking of personal truth and spiritual truth in them as well as the form of truth. That was why I posted them. Please, pm me and I will tell you what I hold to now which does not fail me. Also, I'm sure blatantly conflicting information is spam and deserves removed. Spiritual Truth conflicts with Karma as Spiritual Truth is what I hold to be a part of Kabbalah. Remove it for me please. You should have the honor of destroying those trash lessons I wrote however many years ago. No idea why I even made it a pdf. Remind me to explain Personal Truth, then Spiritual Truth, then Kabbalah, then my "Room Analogy", and then from there I should ramble on until I've laid out the foundation of all of my shareable work. Copy and paste if you want to hear it but don't want to waste finger strength.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Spiritual Truth is what I hold to be a part of Kabbalah

It appears to me that kabbalistic practices exist within the aura of one particular large entity. Each broad area of spiritual practices seems to have its own overlighting entity.

Of course each of these entities has its own agenda.

Personally I would choose an entity belonging to the new cosmic cycle, but there are many humans that validly choose older entities and older agendas.

As a side note, "truth" is a reification. The quality of being true to some person/principle/agenda is turned into an object independent of context.

Thus I aspire to be true to the new cosmic flows as I have little attraction to the old flows.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

One of the interesing aspects of spiritual practices existing within the aura of a great entity is that the entity can turn off the energy flow.

In my lifetime this has happened with a range of overtly spiritual ritualistic institutions with mainly old people keeping them alive.

Cerber

Post by Cerber »

Ish wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:37 pm Dear friend and expert,
Thank you for the praise, but there are no experts here, to the best of my knowledge. Only students with different experiences and different opinions.

OneOfFourth
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by OneOfFourth »

Amor wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:03 am One of the interesing aspects of spiritual practices existing within the aura of a great entity is that the entity can turn off the energy flow.

In my lifetime this has happened with a range of overtly spiritual ritualistic institutions with mainly old people keeping them alive.
Does this mean that someone practising magic related to entity X is going to lose their abilities if the entity so chooses? If this is so, then I have just received one missing piece to a puzzle I'm trying to piece together. I believe if the above is true, then it is being used to do much worse damage:

During the very first steps of my journey of Waking Up I was warned (by my guiding entity I believe) about traps in one specific mage group's magical practices: Everything they learn and do is somehow linked to their own destruction without them knowing/understanding/believing it. The more they learn to use the tools/abilities they are being taught, the harder they will get hit once some bigger plan is executed. Meaning they all get wiped out in a single swoop (this is what I've been lead to believe). The mental image I got about it could most closely be described as "spiritual flood/tsunami" executed by the entity they worship/follow and believe to be their strongest ally. If what I understand in your post is true, I believe it might be possible for an entity to "push back" something nasty to those who are in tune with it and filled with its energies.
Seeker of truth.
God is the thought of/about something.

Amor
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Amor »

>Does this mean that someone practising magic related to entity X is going to lose their abilities if the entity so chooses?

An accomplished magician should be able to control his/her internal intelligences including the spirits (mostly nature spirits) operating the various chakras. If this is done using internal harmony then there will often be cooperation by external nature spirits.

If the magician is only operating by using nature spirits and elementals loaned by the being within which the magician is working, then those beings and therefore abilities can be taken away. Worse, the beings can be turned against the magician

Thus it is possible that a group of magicians dependent upon the overlighting being could be destroyed in a very short time.

I have not seen that but it is certainly possible with magicians that have not established independent abilities

Return to “Text”