Any good youtube documentaries?

Games, programs, video, television, new developments in digital media..

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Any good youtube documentaries?

Post by Kami »

I'm into:

Gregg Braden,
Rupert Sheldrake,
Tom Bearden,
James Randi,
Nikola Tesla,
Michio Kaku.

That's just a few that I can vaguely remember...

And here are the topics I am also interested in:

Quantum Physics/Mechanics,
Psionics,
Neuroscience,
Biology,
Mind Science,
History Channel's Documentaries On Religion and how it is based off of politics and secret encodings via anthropomorphism.
Also... I enjoy learning about only the cool aspects of psychology.

Lastly, the very topic I am currently interested in are the luminous orb u.f.o.'s that are becoming less and less shy to the world being documented on YouTube as well as being witnessed personally.

If y'all could provide the youtube channels or videos regarding these topics as well as topics that are covered by the people I listed - it would be very appreciated!

I love studying these things. ~

Thanks to all who help provide.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:
Over arguing with a fool. ~

Kath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Any good youtube documentaries?

Post by Kath »

You might enjoy this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_leHGTm55Y
I don't completely agree with it, but I was fascinated by her blend of "non-superficial" science education and a sort of mystic slant.

I also often enjoy watching really knowledgeable scientists lecturing on their fields they are passionate about. Last good one i watched was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQ2atf ... 3812.55263
its the first of 4 parts, spanning a roughly 6 hour lecture.

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Kath wrote:I often enjoy watching really knowledgeable scientists lecturing on their fields they are passionate about. Last good one i watched was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLQ2atf ... 3812.55263
its the first of 4 parts, spanning a roughly 6 hour lecture.
I smoked a blunt to this. [greensmile]

Thats usually my ritual for attaining enlightenment. O0

I smoke weed or get drunk to enjoy learning even more. [yay]

Thanks for the share. ~
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Our consciousness is the darkness that envelopes all of the universe; We will live forever because we are the essence that is the absence of light.
|
Spoiler:
I'd rather get buzzed off of some alcohol with a chimpanzee whom also took a shot of some alcohol and go bananas inside of a bounce house while we're both listening to this song:

fraterai
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fraterai »

Only right reflection and right meditation can free you - Ananda Metteya

Rin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Rin »

If you like Rupert Sheldrake's work you'll probably enjoy Dean Radin's stuff - he's a statistician who focuses on parapsychological research, and he's not only put together some very interesting evidence for the demonstrated existence of psi phenomena (clairvoyance, psychokinesis, etc) but he talks a fair bit about the taboo around this research in the scientific mainstream, why this taboo exists and the problems caused by the modern "pseudo-skeptic" movement.

He's written three great books on the topic (although I feel The Conscious Universe is probably the best of the lot), and his google tech talk is probably a good starting point if you just want a video to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew
"The path of the Sage is called
'The Path of Illumination'
he who gives himself to this path
is like a block of wood
that gives itself to the chisel-
cut by cut it is honed to perfection"

- DDJ, Verse 27

"It's still magic even if you know how it's done." - Terry Pratchett

Kami
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Kami »

Rin wrote:If you like Rupert Sheldrake's work you'll probably enjoy Dean Radin's stuff - he's a statistician who focuses on parapsychological research, and he's not only put together some very interesting evidence for the demonstrated existence of psi phenomena (clairvoyance, psychokinesis, etc) but he talks a fair bit about the taboo around this research in the scientific mainstream, why this taboo exists and the problems caused by the modern "pseudo-skeptic" movement.

He's written three great books on the topic (although I feel The Conscious Universe is probably the best of the lot), and his google tech talk is probably a good starting point if you just want a video to watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw_O9Qiwqew
Ah yes, the global-consciousness-project guy.

Thank you for this share! O0
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

|
Spoiler:

Daud
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Daud »

Check out "Bashar communications." Was interesting spirit channelling, not really a documentary though.
"Things derive their being from mutual dependence and are nothing in themselves." -Nagarjuna

"Comprehending beyond good and evil opens the way to perfect skill" Jetsun Milarepa

"Always recognise the dreamlike qualities of life to reduce attachment and aversion." - Jetsun Milarepa

Abyss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Abyss »

Kami wrote:I'm into:

Gregg Braden,
Rupert Sheldrake,
Tom Bearden,
James Randi,
Nikola Tesla,
Michio Kaku.

That's just a few that I can vaguely remember...

And here are the topics I am also interested in:

Quantum Physics/Mechanics,
Psionics,
Neuroscience,
Biology,
Mind Science,
History Channel's Documentaries On Religion and how it is based off of politics and secret encodings via anthropomorphism.
Also... I enjoy learning about only the cool aspects of psychology.

Lastly, the very topic I am currently interested in are the luminous orb u.f.o.'s that are becoming less and less shy to the world being documented on YouTube as well as being witnessed personally.

If y'all could provide the youtube channels or videos regarding these topics as well as topics that are covered by the people I listed - it would be very appreciated!

I love studying these things. ~

Thanks to all who help provide.
Hi, this may not be listed on your preferred list but it may be worth a look. I really enjoyed these 5 episodes. They are well made by Damon T. Berry and are entitled Knowledge of Forever Time. He firmly believes what he is explaining to those watching, it is an honest attempt to example his knowledge of what may come to be in our very near future as humanity. It makes sense. Hope you will take a look, sometimes gifts are not within the box expected. Have only listed the first one, the others are also on his youtube channel. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HAGwJRQB5w
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing,
Love is knowing I am everything,
and between the two my life moves.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj

Return to “TV, Video, Online and Digital Expressions”