Digital media to aid in magical operations

Games, programs, video, television, new developments in digital media..

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Digital media to aid in magical operations

Post by chowderpope »

Would anyone be interested in a program you could run, on your computer or phone, that would show certain colors, certain correspondences, sigils, play audio of a certain kind, etc?

I'm thinking this would be a cool aid to meditation and ritual, but that it would need to be personal for any given person, unless it were designed in a specific way.

This is a nebulous idea. I have the ability to make such a thing, but I'm not sure what content would really be useful to people other than myself.

If anyone has any ideas about what content would be useful in that application, please feel free to post about it.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Desecrated
Benefactor
Benefactor

Re: Digital media to aid in magical operations

Post by Desecrated »

Look into guided meditation and/or AMSR

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Resurrecting an old post, but I would be interested. I currently use an AVS app called mindroid, coupled with drums or binaural vids on youtube, while meditating. I have been thinking about a writing a program that would take statements of intent and converting it to binary and then using the binary for on/off settings on a strobe light. Problem I am finding is that programmable strobe lights dont really exist at a retail level. I can by some super high end professional deal, or I have to make one with a raspberry pi.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

What I would do is get a bright monitor and make a program so that your monitor flashes like a strobe light. That's not nearly as cool or bright as having an actual programmable strobe light, though.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

Vap0rWar3
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vap0rWar3 »

Thats pretty much what I ended up with as well. I can program, but I have never soldered anything. Guess now is a good time as any to figure it out. Ultimately I see it as being 4 strobe lights, surrounding me, while music is blaring and Im dancing myself into a frenzy.

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

That's basically my ritual format, but I put strobes and candles on an altar in the center which is my focal point.

Return to “TV, Video, Online and Digital Expressions”