Need feedback: Digital Symbols and Gems

Games, programs, video, television, new developments in digital media..

digigem
Forum Member
Forum Member

Need feedback: Digital Symbols and Gems

Post by digigem »

Hello,
I am interested in symbols and mythology. That's why I started - kind of as a weekend project - to put digital gems and symbols on my smartphone.

On Android smartphones you can do this via "widget" (a kind of mini-program which is always visible on the main screen next to the other app-symbols).
You can find an overview (and what it looks like) here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=digigem

At the moment these are not free of charge but if someone using an Android smartphone is interested in one of them just tell me, I can create voucher codes to install them for free. In return, I would like to receive feedback in order to improve it.

What do you generally think of it? And if someone likes it, which symbols would you add?
I started with some gems and was thinking of doing a different coloured pentagram, an ankh symbol and a Mjölnir symbol next?

Cerber

Re: Need feedback: Digital Symbols and Gems

Post by Cerber »

What's the purpose of it? Why can't I just draw symbols that I need by my self (what I usually do) free of charge, plus while I draw my self something, I craft it for specific purpose, "enchant it" in a way, "encode some program" etc. What does yours do?

Return to “TV, Video, Online and Digital Expressions”