5 Part lecture on Martinism

Games, programs, video, television, new developments in digital media..

Cybernetic_Jazz
Forum Member
Forum Member

5 Part lecture on Martinism

Post by Cybernetic_Jazz »

For people who remember my conversations from a couple years ago you can already guess this is right up my ally. I'm just starting into the first lecture but it looks promising - ie. a bit over seven and a half hours in total lectures, some of it on the history and the rest on its contents and how their Hermeticism grafts to the Judao-Christian mysteries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9md6qiLdBY
You don't have to do a thing perfect, just relentlessly.

CCoburn
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: 5 Part lecture on Martinism

Post by CCoburn »

This is off topic but I have watched, or listened(one was a Podcast)to some pretty decent Media over the past couple years in which you were the catalyst that initiated the endeavor.

One was a Classroom Lecture given by Jordan Peterson, and then there was an Interview of the same person conducted by Sam Harris I believe. Then there were a few other odds and ends of a similar flavor.

It was all very good, and interesting stuff ! No details, but that's my very general Synopsis/Evaluation.

Thank you, and I do enjoy this sort of thing. I have no doubt that any Media that you submit here is very good, since I know you are extremely intelligent and have very high standards !

:-)

Neither here nor there : CCoburn : The Road Scribe

chowderpope
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by chowderpope »

cool. this particular org is in my city. I was thinking of applying to join.
Awake from sleep! Remember you're the son of a Great King, see to whom you're enslaved!

akimbomoss
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by akimbomoss »

cyber. i need a better link. i get a very long lecture instead of those 5 parts. [neutral]

Return to “TV, Video, Online and Digital Expressions”