Part about Minerals ?

Wish list for future additions to the site

Eodintar
Forum Member
Forum Member

Part about Minerals ?

Post by Eodintar »

Hi,

I searched any topic talking about minerals, or a section, but can't find one. Would it possible to create one ?

I love minerals, and i know much about it, basis of my pratice of esotericism.

thanks

Clockwork Ghost
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: Part about Minerals ?

Post by Clockwork Ghost »

I second this request - I'd love to see a sub-forum covering crystals and semi-precious gems. As it is, I have probably upwards of a hundred crystals, and would really like to see a section covering the properties of crystals and the like so I wouldnt have to keep looking them up on other internet pages.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

Where will we put it?

I can sub forum it or add a new category.

I prefer the sub option,personally,perhaps in divination,as there are tools like Tarot there already?

I'm a bit of a rockhound myself,but my interest goes beyond the mystical and magical and I have all manner of funky wee bits n pieces,some of which I wouldn't mind at all boring you all to tears with,lol. [grin]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Nahemah
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Nahemah »

I'm going to sub forum this in Witchcraft,for the moment,at least.

I know that this is not ideal,particularly as the magickal uses,occultic lores,histories,folk customs and other traditional studies of minerals,crystals and suchlike substances alone [phew,wot a mouthful...]goes beyond the scope of Sympathetic magick,but it's a best fit for now scenario. [thumbup]
"He lived his words, spoke his own actions and his story and the story of the world ran parallel."

Sartre speaking of Che Guevara.

Return to “Wish List”