Spells for Polygamy

sekhem_nefer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by sekhem_nefer »

Is there a spell to make one's lover's partner accepting of a polygamous affair? To prevent banishing your lover's partner to "go away" in a relationship break up or divorce, instead make them not give a damn and become more accepting that a extra-marital affair is happening. To tolerate a polygamous relationship.
I am the Sex Goddess.

Mist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Mist »

I am not going to debate the ethics behind trying to alter someone's personality or way of thinking to your will.
I'd say try to be honest with your lover about the way you feel about the situation or attempt to establish yourself in a culture that allows this kind of relationships (or find people who might be interested, whatever).

Other than that, I can help you no further.
Don't try to reason with your heart
or feel with your mind.
For just as the heart knows no logic,
the mind can't lead you to your soul.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

Sure mind control is possible. If you want to rape your mate's mind, but that is what you will have to do. If you want to be poly, why not find yourself a poly partner in the first place instead of abusing the one you have? And do not get me wrong, mind control of this extent is abuse, it is also rather difficult to pull off. You would spend far less Energy just finding a play accepting partner in the first place. And do not tell me that you love your boyfriend or girlfriend, if you are willing to rape their minds, it is not love, it is possessiveness, you want to posses them. Now that is your business, however I am telling you that it would be far more easy to leave your current partner and find another who fit your own desires better.

Now you need to talk with your partner, discuss this, and also have a talk with yourself, how much do your relationship mean to you? is it worth loosing over the desire to have another lover? Or do you truly love this person, when you have decided all that, then turn to magick if necessary.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

sekhem_nefer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by sekhem_nefer »

See ya'll ain't even paying attention. This isn't about my lover, but HIS PARTNER... My partner has no problem with me. Just concerned about his other half.

yes, the guilt trip of raping someone's else mind. When did persuasion become rape. You know when I rape you when you are crying at the end of it all. I love the guilt trip people. If magick is rape then...rape is what we do best.

Never mind. I shall create my own spell. Yet no one had a problem in threads back with the Inanna Apple love spell for men....no one called it "raping someone's mind".

No point in talking to people who can't even read what you want in the first place. So easy to judge, but ain't paying attention to the question at hand.

Never...mind...
I am the Sex Goddess.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

My dear, there is a big difference between talking someone into something, persuading them to do what you want them to do, and taking away their free will by forcing them to go along with you with magick. I call that rape because it is defiling that person, and if it where me, I would much rather have someone show his male parts into my various bodily openings against my will than to have my mind changed with magick, having my free will taken away. You might not like the word rape, but that is what it is, in every sense of the word, it is a violation of the person you be casting such a spell on, and if you are going to do it, you might as well call it what it is. I am not opposed as such to magick that is harmful to others done for selfish reasons, but if you are going to do something like that, you should accept responsibility for exactly what it is you are doing to this other person. It is not a matter of guilt tripping someone. I do not care what one person I do not know do to another person I do not know. However to bury your head in sand and refuse to see what you are actually doing is pure cowardice.
Never mind. I shall create my own spell. Yet no one had a problem in threads back with the Inanna Apple love spell for men....no one called it "raping someone's mind".
I am not familiar with this one, but if you look at some treads on this forum that concern various love spells you will see that yes, rape is exactly what people call love spells that take away someone's free will. Off course there are some people like you who want to do the deed but not accept responsibility for what you are doing, and by responsibility I am not talking Karma, I am talking realizing you are about to harm someone and deciding it is your will to do so anyway and live with the fact that you have harmed this person, who just close your ears. I have never understood that, asking for advice on a forum and then getting angry when the answers are not to your liking.
No point in talking to people who can't even read what you want in the first place. So easy to judge, but ain't paying attention to the question at hand.
Sweetie, when every person who have answered a tread have misunderstood you, then it is time to consider that perhaps the fault lie not with the other posters, but in how you express yourself. Perhaps if you go back and rewrite your post a bit more clearly people will understand what you are saying.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

sekhem_nefer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by sekhem_nefer »

First of all, I don't believe you can take anyone's Free Will. That is a fallacy of all magick beliefs. It is on par to believing in Santa Clause. Magick is perusuasion and manipulating circumstances...not damn mind control. Hell, even hypnosis don't even work on MANY PEOPLE.

And if you want to get all ethical about it...me playing Devil's Advocate by your belief system...you are a rapist whether you know it or not, because magick is taking away GOD'S FREE WILL to run the universe and people the way HE OR SHE WANTS IT. You doing magick is interfering with God's natural process.

So you Venefica rape God all the time. Shame on you!

Now how unethical is that, you little rapist you?! And don't give me crap about how you use magick to manipulate situations and not people. Because People create SITUATIONS. There is absolutely no activity where you can manipulate situations without manipulating people. And you knocking down and rebuilding people's Free Will whether you want to accept that or not....being a magician makes you a rapist already.

And don't call me Sweetie by trying to put your reading errors on me. I said what I said, which was quite clear. I asked for a Polygamous Spell, not a Love Spell....see you can't even tell the difference. Nor wanted to see the difference, because you wanted to get on the rape bandwagon so badly. I don't need a stupid love spell, because I have a lover already! Nice try buy putting it all on me. You need to work on reverse psycology a little be more.

To anyone else who will post later:

I asked for a spell, not your measly dogmas. Offer to help, or keep the trap shut. I didn't ask your little personal philosophies on magick.
I am the Sex Goddess.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

First of all, I don't believe you can take anyone's Free Will. That is a fallacy of all magick beliefs. It is on par to believing in Santa Clause. Magick is perusuasion and manipulating circumstances...not damn mind control. Hell, even hypnosis don't even work on MANY PEOPLE.
In other words you are trying to bend this person's will to your own. Yes hypnosis do not always work, that do not mean that hypnosis done against someone who is unwilling is not an attempt at a violation.
And if you want to get all ethical about it...me playing Devil's Advocate by your belief system...you are a rapist whether you know it or not, because magick is taking away GOD'S FREE WILL to run the universe and people the way HE OR SHE WANTS IT. You doing magick is interfering with God's natural process.
If one use magick that forces the Entireties one work with to do ones bidding them yes one is raping them, that is why I usually do my spells as requests not as forcing anything. But when I do force an Entity to do my bidding I knowledge what I am doing instead of acting like a coward and calling my actions something it is not to make me feel better.
And don't call me Sweetie by trying to put your reading errors on me. I said what I said, which was quite clear. I asked for a Polygamous Spell, not a Love Spell....see you can't even tell the difference. Nor wanted to see the difference, because you wanted to get on the rape bandwagon so badly. I don't need a stupid love spell, because I have a lover already! Nice try buy putting it all on me. You need to work on reverse psycology a little be more.
I call you sweetie because you act like a immature five year old. Look at the tread, no one else got what you where asking either, but off course, multiple people not getting what you write have to be their mistake not yours, because you are perfect are you not my little darling. My my look at you go, did you not get the answer you wanted, my my how sad. To bad you are not mature enough to have a conversation like a grownup. So my dear, I will call you sweetie until you stop acting like a five year old having a tantrum. Act like an adult and you get treated like an adult, act like a child and you will be treated as a child, simple like that.
To anyone else who will post later:

I asked for a spell, not your measly dogmas. Offer to help, or keep the trap shut. I didn't ask your little personal philosophies on magick.
Let me help make this point clearer so no one will misunderstand you again.

Give me the answers I want, tell me I am right in what I am doing, make me feel good about my choices and act like a fucking spell vending machine or do not talk to me for I am not mature enough to take criticism.

That is what you meant is it not?

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Vashta »

OK, so I think I'd agree that intentionally and expressly changing what's in someone else's heart is pretty much a nono. It's exerting a level of control over someone where they might not necessarily want the same outcome as you. Although, the outcome you're aiming for does not seem completely unreasonable. Many people live happily in polygamous relationships, and it's always good to be honest.

The ethical issue is a bit of a sticking point for some, it's clearly not good to deprive someone of their free will, although there are situations where this may be accepted, such as forcing an assailant to drop their weapons and run away, affairs of the heart can get messy, and are often best left untampered with.

Love magick is a prickly subject again for pretty much the same reasons, it's generally accepted that doing a spell to attract love in a general sort of way is ok, but that focusing it on an individual is wrong. Although, to an extent, you will already be projecting the outcome you seek; your desires, thoughts, emotions, all feeding into its manifestation. Energy flows where attention goes.

Whether or not it's right to exert additional magickal effort to manifesting your outcome in this situation isn't really something I can say. Every love affair is unique, and I honestly have no idea what's really going on around the situation ^_^

Always a bit of a gray area, for sure. You could try telepathic suggestion maybe? Some kind of reverse-empathy thing where you go in beaming with bliss? A ritual working of some description perhaps :P I'm sure that if you do a bit of research you could whip up a list of deities and correspondences for your goal.

Personally, I'd offer up some kind of prayer, with the utmost sincerity, and then launch into the situation head first.. I'd go with the lover to tell their partner what's going on, sit down and have a calm and rational conversation on the whole thing, and see how it all pans out.

Whatever happens, I do hope it works out best for everyone involved.

Mist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Mist »

sekhem_nefer wrote:First of all, I don't believe you can take anyone's Free Will.

...because magick is taking away GOD'S FREE WILL to run the universe and people the way HE OR SHE WANTS IT. You doing magick is interfering with God's natural process.
Am I the only one to not comprehend this?
So according to you, you can't take the free will of a "petty person under God" with magick, but you CAN however take the free will of a deity!?
Please... I need further explanation! ._.

Also, wouldn't using your desired spell then have it's effect on your God's will?
Cause as you state, all magick is to go against God's free will.
No offense meant dude, but I think you need to have a good, long night of thinking about, and rethinking about, what you precisely believe.
...or at least try to state it more clear.
or feel with your mind.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

OK, so I think I'd agree that intentionally and expressly changing what's in someone else's heart is pretty much a nono. It's exerting a level of control over someone where they might not necessarily want the same outcome as you. Although, the outcome you're aiming for does not seem completely unreasonable. Many people live happily in polygamous relationships, and it's always good to be honest.
I do not think there is anything that is a no no, what however I think is important is to be aware what one is doing. I am not beyond a curse, nor stepping on someone on my way up, but when I do such things, I do not try to sugar coat them to myself, I accept that I am harming another person and take responsibility for that and acknowledges that I am a bitch, but that it is my will to do it anyway. Granted I do not do this often, but it have happened so I am not judging the OP, I am simply saying that he or is it she should acknowledge what she is doing. Causing someone else harm is a serious thing and it should not be sugar coated.
Love magick is a prickly subject again for pretty much the same reasons, it's generally accepted that doing a spell to attract love in a general sort of way is ok, but that focusing it on an individual is wrong. Although, to an extent, you will already be projecting the outcome you seek; your desires, thoughts, emotions, all feeding into its manifestation. Energy flows where attention goes.
I do not see thing so much as right and wrong, but more in terms of accepting responsibility for what one do. Manipulating the mind of another is harming them, if the magician decides to do harm, then that is his or her choice, with all it's implications. But when it is sugar coated then that to me becomes a mine field, for the first it is far more easy to do harm if you tell yourself that what you are doing do not harm anyone, secondly as magicians, willworkers, what good are we if we can not make a choice and stand by that choice for what it is.

I am poly accepting. Meaning I am not in a ply relationship, but as a transhumanist and immortalist with the hope to extend my life considerably, and hopefully never die, and with my hubby wanting the same I have to shift my thinking as a first step. And while I will always love the man I am with. I can not imagine that if I live long enough that I will not meet and love another to, or that he will not meet and love another. And I see no reason to deny ourself that love even if we are still together. The future lovers willing off course.

Ok here is a ritual for making someone accepting of a poly relationship, and my objections are not the use of such magick, but their use without accepting that what one is doing is harm.

Anja's Paperback Book Spell For Poly Acceptance

Gather up several paperback books that have successful poly relationships in them, the later books in Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series, for example, Stranger in a Strange Land by Robert A. Heinlein, The Polyamorous Princess by Melodee Aaron, are other choices there are many, get a few such books and get them cheap as you are going to be burning them. Also make sure it are books with happy, successful poly relationships in them. You will also need a cardboard box, some pen and paper and preferably a photograph of the target of the spell.

Start by writing the target's name all over your paperback books, try to avoid expensive rare ones for this, it brakes my heart when such books are destroyed, then put them in the box. Add his or her picture to the box and lastly take the piece of paper and write.

Targets name's soul and Energy I put in this box,
targets name's love and lust I put in this box,
targets name's name and will I put in this box,
as his/her ashes mix with the ashes of tales of love,
let him/her desire love of many,
let him/her desire the love of these tales,
bring the love of many to targets name's heart,
and accept his/her lovers to love many,
in a circle of love I bind targets name's heart,
to be bound by this spell until the stars grow cold.

Put the paper in the box, Put a lid on the cardboard box and burn it. The box will get rather big so you should do this outside at a real fire. Stay with the fire for safety reasons until it have gone out then take a stick and mix the ashes together to make sure it is all blended together. If you wish you can speak again the word's you wrote on the paper as the fire burns. Then walk away, do not look back and trust that your magick will manifest.

altpath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by altpath »

Best bet is to be really good in the sack (you can't possibly have enough control in a relationship to suggest more partners if you're terrible in bed, otherwise you'd get someone cheating on you, not including you in their fun!), and just work to make your partner more and more open minded about sex, then add in a little daemon help to make them even more open-minded, and presto. You gotta a swinger :)
awesome engraved seals, talismans, tools, incense, spell powders and a whole lot more.

enochian.org

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

Best bet is to be really good in the sack (you can't possibly have enough control in a relationship to suggest more partners if you're terrible in bed, otherwise you'd get someone cheating on you, not including you in their fun!), and just work to make your partner more and more open minded about sex, then add in a little daemon help to make them even more open-minded, and presto. You gotta a swinger :)
Swinger lifestyle and polyamory is not the same thing. And while for many a good sex life is important in any relationship, it is not more or less important in a poly relationship. It is not about cheating on your partner, it is about a love relationship that contain more than two pepole. That lifestyle do not work for everyone, but for those that practice it, it is as deep and meaningful as any relationship and is in no way more likely to be shallow and only based on sex than a normal relationship.

altpath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by altpath »

Don't tell me you think that there is no love involved in sex Venefica. I wasn't even being serious about the whole swinger thing, but since you took it personally I'll say that being involved with others will tend to cause love. On some level, especially if you have at least an ounce of respect for your sex partners, you begin to love them. Causing a more open mind on someone is so much easier if they love you already.
Just ask anybody that does spellwork on their current or past lovers. Maybe getting them in the first place with magic was hard, but affecting them with magic once you're with them is 10 times easier than anything else you may have already done. It's that special connection of love.
Polygamy is just a hop skip and a jump from swinging, and I'm not degrading it at all, just my opinion.
awesome engraved seals, talismans, tools, incense, spell powders and a whole lot more.

enochian.org

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

I think that there can fine be sex with no love. I do not need to love someone to want to screw them, sometimes there is nothing but pure, carnal pleasure. That being said there can be love in sex, but it is not a given. And I do not think love need to come from sex with someone you respect. Granted I have not been very sexually active, and have not had intercourse with more than one person, but I have served other men sexually as a sub. One I was with for a while, he gave me a pet spider as a gift even, however I respect him, but I do not love him. I think I love my pet spider more.

I did not mean to sound curt in my reply. It is just that for someone open to poly it can be hurtful when it seams so many confuse it with poly and think it can be nothing more than casual sex.

Now poly is not even close to swinging, swinging is changing and switching sex partners for casual sex, poly is having romantic relationships with more than one person. It is the difference between a one night stand and a serious relationship. And if you have ever been in serious relationship you would probably be insulted if someone said your relationship was just fun and games and casual sex. Well poly pepole get equally insulted and hurt when someone compare their relationship to swinging.

altpath
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by altpath »

Well we obviously have different understandings of swinging, so that's a problem, lol. I've actually seen swinging as having sex with different people, but more like sticking to the same people for a while for safety reasons, more than anything. I wouldn't want to have sex with a perfect stranger for example, or my girlfriend to do it, because of all the diseases that go around. Lots of things you can't use a condom to protect yourself from. Apart from that you can also have more comfortable sex with people you're already familiar with than with a stranger, so that's why I wouldn't bother with people wanting a one night stand.

Actually my girlfriend and I started out having sex for fun and as friends, but we eventually realized that we couldn't be with other people more than a little while without missing each other. So we moved in together. That's why I associate love and sex. Plus, I do a lot of client work for love and lust, so I've got a bit of experience in knowing how to get things to move a certain way :)

I hope I didn't offend you in any way, btw.

enochian.org

sekhem_nefer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by sekhem_nefer »

Blah blah blah blah. Seriously, this Spell Sharing board is going to go down the toilette drain when people turn it into an Spell Ethics board. I don't think the point of this board is to persuade anyone NOT to do a spell, but to get people to share spells. Specially, since we are in no obligation to have the same ethical values. Most like we will not. So what is the point of getting into an argument about it? People have their own belief systems of right and wrong...so why waste time discussing it in a freaking spell sharing spread. People have rights to share, exchange or ask whatever freaking spell they want. If you don't like, just don't participate in the discussion. People will do whatever they will do regardless with or without anyone's approval really.

So...let's keep this thread on POLYGAMY SPELLS...thank you very much.

Anyways, I have worked on a Poly spell, but I would like to make it better. When I do, I will feature it in this spread.
I am the Sex Goddess.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

Sekhem, you need to seriously relax. You are angry at everyone and everything and insults anyone who do not agree with you. You are acting like a spoiled and immature child. Now first of all I have not told you not to do anything, I have said you should consider what it is you are doing. Secondly, yes this is a spell sharing forum, pepole share, that includes discussing the spells made and their purposes. This is not a spell winding machine. So the hell stop your whining and grow up.

Altpath, you did not insult me, but the general belief among many that poly is just all about the sex can be rather hurtful. Off course it vary between various pepole how important sex is in their relationships, for some sex is very important, for others it is unimportant, but swingers lifestyle is about sex, or at least being friends with benefits. Poly is about having a love relationship with more than one person. Like I said. Ok let me change my comparison as it is right that many swingers do what they do in groups, it is the difference between having a fuck buddy and having a wife or husband.

sekhem_nefer
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by sekhem_nefer »

Venefica wrote:Sekhem, you need to seriously relax. You are angry at everyone and everything and insults anyone who do not agree with you. You are acting like a spoiled and immature child. Now first of all I have not told you not to do anything, I have said you should consider what it is you are doing. Secondly, yes this is a spell sharing forum, pepole share, that includes discussing the spells made and their purposes. This is not a spell winding machine. So the hell stop your whining and grow up.

Altpath, you did not insult me, but the general belief among many that poly is just all about the sex can be rather hurtful. Off course it vary between various pepole how important sex is in their relationships, for some sex is very important, for others it is unimportant, but swingers lifestyle is about sex, or at least being friends with benefits. Poly is about having a love relationship with more than one person. Like I said. Ok let me change my comparison as it is right that many swingers do what they do in groups, it is the difference between having a fuck buddy and having a wife or husband.
Oh, please. I wasn't even at all angry. And I don't attack or insult people. And there isn't anyone, except for you who disagrees with me.

If I am acting immature and spoiled, then what is your problem? A big old God complex.

No one needs to be told what to consider before doing spells. We are all adults here. We don't need folks playing surrogate mommies and daddies around here. We all know the consequences of our actions. And whatever the consequences, we still think said thing is still worth it.

Just get off the high horse. You ain't contributing to nothing in this thread but opposition for its purpose and intent. Want to talk about acting spoiled.

I ain't going around bombarding your threads. Stop leaking verbal diarrhea in mine with the useless preaching.

As for polygamy people can be in it for all kinds of reasons. It can be about love, or maybe not. Just like monogamous relationships can be about love and maybe not. And don't act like people don't marry for sex either.

Whatever...no one even cares why someone wants polygamy. Quite frankly, it ain't no ones business what to know another person's intent....EITHER COME UP WITH A SPELL OR SHUT UP! This ain't a debate on morality, ethics, love vs lust.

Jesus fucking christ.
I am the Sex Goddess.

Mist
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Mist »

Sekhem...

First of all how kind of you to not reply to my post and to keep on flaming Venefica for nothing.
She just participates in the thread and gives information that may not be interesting to you, but to other people who read this thread and are interested in such a spell.

Second, I think we owe you all an apology. I completely forgot that everyone has a drawer that has numerous spells including the one you requested.

Third, read my post in this thread and please, at least try to give a reply that does not sound like it comes from the mouth of a 12 year old. And please, please don't spread your narrow-mindedness with words like God-complex.

PS: If you haven't noticed, Everyone who posted is not debating the ethics or morals of the matter, Venefica and Altpath just have a different view on the definition of polygamy/swinger. I wonder if you actually read posts, or just check the thread for anything that looks like a spell. (Venefica even posted a spell if I'm not mistaken, so a bit more respect would be adequate in my eyes)
or feel with your mind.

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

Yes I did post a spell, so it seam you are right Mist Sekhem is do not read the tread, he is just out to scream that no one is to tell him what to do. I suspect he is 16 or 17 years old, with strict, possibly Christian parents, who is in the midst of his teenage rebellion and the only thing on his mind is no one is going to tell him what to do, no one is going to give him advice. Sweet Heavens I hope I was not that annoying and infantile when I was a teenage occultist. :O

Now Sekhem, first of all you do not strike me as an individual who would consider the consequences of his actions. Secondly, you do not own this tread, the forum do, which means you have no right to tell me to shut up or what I can or can not post here. Third, everyone but you seam to enjoy the discussion. Like I said the spell sharing forum is not just a spell vending machine, but a place where the spells we create and share is also being discussed. Forth, read the forum child, read what is written before you reply, that makes you look far less stupid. And fifth, I am not your mother, so please save your teenage angst for someone else, you see I do not care what you think, say or do, for to me you are just another idiot on a forum, nothing more.

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Vashta »

Yes, Venefica has posted a spell for you.

http://www.occultforum.org/forum?task=v ... 82#p438382

Sekhem, I appreciate that you have your opinions, that you're entitled to express them, and that you're free to disagree with anyone, but you really don't need to do it the way you do.

You consistently come across as a very angry person, and you rub a lot of people the wrong way. You say you're not being angry, but your posts are peppered with capslocked demands, insults, and clear evidence that you're not even reading peoples responses.

You need to calm down, and respond to posts instead of simply reacting to them.

For the record, I don't think you came here to troll the place, I think you're just having a hard time expressing yourself in a way that doesn't upset other people, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd try a little harder to consider others.

If it continues, you may be banned for the sake of keeping the peace.

Back on topic, if doing a polygamy spell, I'd probably use enchanted lego lol. It's a simple metaphor, true, but I think it fits the model ;)

I don't have a complete ritual for this, all I can do is throw you components and hope they help you. Had a look in my books, but they're all spells for fidelity, not quite what you're looking for :P

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Spells for Polygamy

Post by Venefica »

Lego is not a bad idea, wonderful tool for magick that. I will have to think about how to construct a ritual for this using lego bricks. Perhaps writing the name of the target on one brick, and then the name of the other pepole involved on other bricks and then build them together with other bricks to a heart or other symbol of love and store on one's alter would work, something like that.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”