What kind of spell do I need?

crr7
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by crr7 »

Hi guys

I've paid for a course of laser hair removal treatments and I want to do a spell to ensure that it works well and completely removes all the hair in the areas I want it gone.

Now i've got lots of spell books but I'm unsure what category this comes under - is it:

to ensure a goal comes to fruitiion?
for power over a situation?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks loads
Chris

Venefica
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by Venefica »

I would recommend doing the laser treatment during the waning moon, when the moon is between full and dark. This is traditional, when cutting your hair and you want it to grow slowly you want to cut it during this period, when you cut it and want it to grow faster you gut it during the waxing or growing moon, from dark moon to full. This was used by farmers to with seeds being planted on the growing moon for example.

I would look in spell books under beauty. Look at removal of unwanted body hair.

Here is one spell.

Spell to get rid of unwanted body hair and strengthen your nails

You will need:

*One piece of silk or satin, can be a piece of clothing.
*A black candle.
*Bottle of unused, blank nail polish.

Do this on a waining moon. Stand before your alter and light the candle. Rub your hands over the area with unwanted body hair and say.

"Mother Goddess, Father God. I thank you for my body for what you have created is an image of perfection. Thank you for this gift."

Take a moment to appreciate your body just as it is. When you are ready say.

"My body is my temple, and I love it. But there is a thing I want to change. I want this akin (Rub the area or areas with unwanted body hair.) to be as smooth as this silk. (Touch the piece of silk, pick it up and touch the area or areas with it.) Please take this unwanted hair from my body, transfer it's strength and it's Energy to my nails. For my body is my temple and I have control over how it is to look."

Pick up the bottle of nail polish and rub it against the places where you have unwanted body hair. The hold it between your hands and imagine the unwanted hair falling of your body and transforming into the basic substance it was made from, see this substance and Energy entering the nail polish bottle. Know that as you use the nail polish the unwanted hair will loose it's Energy and die and your nails will become stronger. When you are done stand before the altar and say.

"Thank you Mother Goddess, Thank you Father God for giving me this wonderful body, for giving me the power to change it, and for listening to my prayer. I thank you."

Leave the nail polish on the alter until it is used up and use it every time you do your nails and know that by doing so your nails becomes stronger and the unwanted hair will die, it's Energy transfered to your nails.
*Learn magic for it is the only truth of this reality, become magic and you will become the essence of that truth--Ars Magica
*Cats are magical, the more you pet them the longer you both live--Unknown
*The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper--Eden Phillpotts

Vashta
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Vashta »

My advice would be to hold clearly in your minds eye the image of yourself as you wish to be, in particular during the sessions.

Do not see it working, see it done, as the adage goes.

While you're in the clinic, getting the treatment, just hold the image of yourself as you wish to be. You can do whatever you like to supplement it, but visualising how you want it to turn out, and being happy with that image, is the easiest method I can think of.

Good luck ^_^

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”