A Spell that actually work for you

t.lobsang
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by t.lobsang »

Please can you share a spell that had been tried by you personally and that works too.I mean simple spells, please share the process and steps too. Thanks in advance
Nothing is good or bad, thinking make it so .......... Shakespeare.

Gandridur
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Gandridur »

What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you. There's no such thing as a waterproof spell.If you dont have the basics you wont succed. And you have to know what kind of spells you want and why. Asking for a spell in general is pointless. Performing a spell without the right reason is even more pointless and will not succed. You have to take into consideration the path one is following too. If you dont have a good enough knowledge in it it is for the third time pointless too.

t.lobsang
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by t.lobsang »

Gandridur wrote:What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you. There's no such thing as a waterproof spell.If you dont have the basics you wont succed. And you have to know what kind of spells you want and why. Asking for a spell in general is pointless. Performing a spell without the right reason is even more pointless and will not succed. You have to take into consideration the path one is following too. If you dont have a good enough knowledge in it it is for the third time pointless too.
I do appreciate your contribution but im afraid I do not agree with everything therein. Firstly what works for me should work for you because we all possess equal level of ability to make magick work, its down to knowledge and doing the spell in the right way, you will agree that if im ignorant of something (like a spell) then there is no way i will be able to do something with it, because im ignorant of that particular thing.

I'd like to believe that I do have the basics.

I have seen different spells on the internet, all i have to do is search the word "spells" in google and i will get dozens of spells, but that will defeat the purpose of joining this forum with the belief that we members can interact and share ideas.

Asking for a spell in general is not pointless, reason; I asked for a simple spell which can either be for luck or fortunes (good things in general, who doesnt want good things?)
Nothing is good or bad, thinking make it so .......... Shakespeare.

Aliga
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Aliga »

Magic is just like any other skill or talent; it takes more than just knowledge, but practice to get good at it. Perhaps a single spell, used by two different people, could have similar effect - as long as they both knew what everything in the spell was for, what all of the symbology meant, how the energy should flow, etc. But everyone has a different level of command over the energies that flow around us, and thus, at most two people could achieve similar effects with different degrees of success.

In other words... A champion swimmer won't swim in the same way as a casual swimmer, even if they're swimming through the same waters.
A difference that makes no difference, is no difference.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Hail Eris!

TradFamily
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by TradFamily »

Actually here's a spell that I know will work for everyone because, boy, it worked for me...big time. I had these upstairs neighbors that were suppose to move out at the beginning of last month. Well, they weren't gone. I talked to my landlady over and over again and she kept on telling me that they would be moving out. However I decided that it was time to do something to get rid of them. I found this spell, worked it, and it worked. Here is the spell, which relies on the element of water.

Liquid spell

1 chalice or cup
1 container of juice, water, or wine.

Pour the liquid into your chalice, or cup, and then pour your intention into the liquid. Really envision your desire coming to pass. Then drink it, drinking your wish down.

Note: If this is for relationship then share it with your partner.

(Got this spell from 'The Everything Charms and spells book.'

Metaller
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by Metaller »

magic isn't about capacity or study or power level, it's about mind opening and attitude for some types of spells. for example I am a blade enchater, chaote, astral traveller, psychic magician, and fire/air oriented elemental controller. I can do this because I'm a chaote so I can perform whatever discipline I like but if you don't find yourself well with chaos you have to find other ways to employ your gnosis, there are rituals and spells where only the creator of the spell can manage to use it because it's totally modelled with his mind and his attitudes.
I knew a magician who was obsessed with psychicism without having any real attitude for it, he had the habit to be an excellent but irruent element controller so he used the same impatience with all of the targets of his mind spells and never acheived nothing. we talked, I helped him recognizing he was an excellent element manipulator and a skilled and precise sigil mage, maybe even better than me. he started practicing in those sectors and his mind exploded in greatness becoming very powerful and performing spells that I can't use in the same way. to obtain a control of some elements I have to use my full concentration in gnosis state with all my chaotic knowledge when he does it almost naturally but I can do mind spells he could never dream of.
this is the proof that a spell that I can do doesn't necessairly work for you even if you have my same potential to perform magic.
A: I think pigeons will rule the world with their advanced technology
B: naaaaaah!!! I'm not bored enough to do that

catboydale
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by catboydale »

From personal experience, this coming from a Christian Demonologist, I have preformed one ritual my entire life. This ritual worked for me, though I really hate calling it a ritual, because it's more of a prayer. I drew a Star of David on a cardboard surface with a red marker. Each of the points of the star, I placed a Candle made of Kosher Animal Fat on each point of the star. I lit them, obviously. In the center of the star, I burnt $500.00. Yes, I burnt five hundred U.S. dollars. The reason I had done so was because I wanted to make a sincere point in my prayer. This prayer involved me asking to cover the veil so I would no longer be exposed to supernatural forces. I sacrificed the money as a sign of sincerity and as an offering to god, much like an animal sacrificing. This prayer probably isn't for you. But I thought I would throw it out there just to help you get an idea from someone who doesn't practice witchcraft.

Return to “Workings, Spells, Incantations and Rituals.”